Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-19-2024, 06:57 PM   #23941
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
OK PART TWO OF MY RANDOM ASS QUESTION

Does anyone know of a NEW style Nissan badge that is the same size or very close to the Nissan badge used on s13 front bumper?

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2024, 07:30 AM   #23942
projectsupra
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
projectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
OK PART TWO OF MY RANDOM ASS QUESTION

Does anyone know of a NEW style Nissan badge that is the same size or very close to the Nissan badge used on s13 front bumper?
I've been looking at this too, I'm thinking the steering wheel badge from an Altima or something is the best fit, haven't found a part number or any separated from the airbag yet though.
projectsupra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 06:15 AM   #23943
Kylerkickass240
Leaky Injector

Kylerkickass240 is an unknown quantity at this point
I just got rid of some old fuel in my s13 that I believe was causing a misfire. I am about to put some fresh shell v-power in - should I add anything with the new fuel to help clean the system a bit? Like some octane booster or seafoam or anything like that? I figure since the tank is totally empty, now would be the time for that. Any suggestions? And should I put anything in BEFORE the fuel, or mix it in?
Old 03-04-2024, 06:58 AM   #23944
AKADriver
Post Whore!

AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
Bottled fuel system cleaners just don't do much. If fresh gas and a fresh fuel filter don't solve your problem you might be better off having your injectors bench cleaned and tested or just replacing them. Assuming you've ruled out anything electronic or vacuum related as the cause of your misfire.
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 10:07 AM   #23945
LoSt180
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
LoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylerkickass240 View Post
I just got rid of some old fuel in my s13 that I believe was causing a misfire. I am about to put some fresh shell v-power in - should I add anything with the new fuel to help clean the system a bit? Like some octane booster or seafoam or anything like that? I figure since the tank is totally empty, now would be the time for that. Any suggestions? And should I put anything in BEFORE the fuel, or mix it in?
A can of BG44k would be good to add.
LoSt180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 08:54 AM   #23946
nick_d_240sx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
nick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recently some screws fell out from under my glove box in my S13 and now I get this noise, like a flapper/flap that clinks/tinks when I close the door. TINK, Tink, tink.. every time I close the door. I know my old 240 had the same issue, but I never looked into it. I'm sure someone knows what it is. Maybe you can save me time from trying to figure out what/where it's coming from?