Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 07-12-2020, 04:03 PM   #2491
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanSayWhat View Post
Diamond cut rim flanges should be an "option" and not standard. Makes a rim look like it came from the factory already curbed...

Permanent rim decals, or designs around the rim flange should be optional as well.
I'll take this a step further: Rays needs to ditch the Saga casting and give us the SL/RT casting back.

...but I think the engraved spoke is cool.
Old 07-12-2020, 06:21 PM   #2492
DarkSlide77
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
DarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Official old grumpy assholes of zilvia thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
Wow... Someone has a guilty conscience. I was not referring to you specifically, but if the shoe fits!

I also said vast, not all...

You failed reading comprehension in school, didn?t you. That?s not what I said at all. Maybe you misunderstood my tone over text... I didn?t take it personally at all, I didn?t even think it was referring to me at all. I just said that for nearly 10 years, all I ever did was search, even in the beginning. I read all of the threads with members getting pissed at the OP for not searching and learned from it. I simply stated that I didn?t even ask my first question until years and years after first joining. I was agreeing with you lol. That?s it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DarkSlide77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 07:50 PM   #2493
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSlide77 View Post
You failed reading comprehension in school, didn?t you. That?s not what I said at all. Maybe you misunderstood my tone over text... I didn?t take it personally at all, I didn?t even think it was referring to me at all. I just said that for nearly 10 years, all I ever did was search, even in the beginning. I read all of the threads with members getting pissed at the OP for not searching and learned from it. I simply stated that I didn?t even ask my first question until years and years after first joining. I was agreeing with you lol. That?s it.
It was almost 20yrs ago that I graduated high-school, I?n pretty sure I passed all classes of the English language, but I could be wrong? Your post came off as if I was referring to you or any of your posts, I.e. guilty conscience. Regardless, I?m not sure why it had to become personal? Everyone is so sensitive these days...
Old 07-12-2020, 08:09 PM   #2494
DarkSlide77
Leaky Injector

DarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really nice
Official old grumpy assholes of zilvia thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
It was almost 20yrs ago that I graduated high-school, I?n pretty sure I passed all classes of the English language, but I could be wrong? Your post came off as if I was referring to you or any of your posts, I.e. guilty conscience. Regardless, I?m not sure why it had to become personal? Everyone is so sensitive these days...

Yeah I totally agree man. Just wanna chill and talk cars, not shit lol Reading back I can see how it came off that way. I can?t tell you how many chicks I dated where it went south because they misunderstood my tone through text lol damn technology

DarkSlide77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 08:28 PM   #2495
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

BryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
I'll take this a step further: Rays needs to ditch the Saga casting and give us the SL/RT casting back.

I do like the machined logo on the spoke. I'd definitely pay the extra to get the Advan GT Premium for that feature.

Also, the Saga has grown on me a bit, but the older designs and especially the OG bronze is hands down better looking.
BryanSayWhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 06:27 AM   #2496
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Miata kids ruined the cheapness a while ago.
120% Facts.
Old 07-13-2020, 08:17 AM   #2497
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Oh yeah? My old username is gladiatorcoupe. Joined in 2010. I?m 28 son.

So you're one of those 2008 bandwagon jumpers that ruined the scene. K-gotcha.

Also, isn't having two accounts a rule violation?
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 08:44 AM   #2498
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Having two accounts isn't just a rule violation, it's fucking stupid.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 08:53 AM   #2499
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
https://www.ebay.com/itm/S14-240sx-S...e/153990631061

Pretty cool, but not 3500 cool. Must be dat #hustlegang
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 08:54 AM   #2500
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Where has my thread gone. We were supposed to bitch at things TOGETHER not fight each oth...well this is Zilvia. Carry on.

fight me.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 02:44 PM   #2501
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:

saga spoke design is amazing.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 03:39 PM   #2502
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
I do like the machined logo on the spoke. I'd definitely pay the extra to get the Advan GT Premium for that feature.

Also, the Saga has grown on me a bit, but the older designs and especially the OG bronze is hands down better looking.
I've seen them on display at TAS and R's Meeting and it always kills the idea of getting a set. It's like right around the point where I might consider it I get the chance to see them at a Rays booth and go "...yeah nah."

The Advan booth is always rad...but I'm a dick that only likes 17" on SChassis. Advan gives just about zero fucks about anything sub 18".

I think the SL casting is the best. It has the same shape as the OG but is 'better' according to Rays. I just got some wheels in a group buy that utilized the SL casting but came in blast bronze....the latter of which I am not a fan of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
saga spoke design is amazing.
WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS.
Old 07-13-2020, 04:17 PM   #2503
dizzariot
Post Whore!

More on the LuckyLabo shop. I got the full set of 'Swing Hand Pop' air fresheners for about $40 after shipping. At his current $9.99 price, you're paying double. The price before was $15/pc.

...and here's a coffee from a vending machine, where it's STILL marked up for individual sale. They can be had for less than 100JPY at the grocery store.

Old 07-13-2020, 04:17 PM   #2504
dizzariot
Post Whore!

More on the LuckyLabo shop. I got the full set of 'Swing Hand Pop' air fresheners for about $40 after shipping. At the current $9.99 price, you're paying double. The price before was $15/pc.

I posted this so you guys can know what to search and avoid sellers like LuckyLabo. if you want these, order them yourself and sell the extras for a fair price to your friends.

...and here's a coffee from a vending machine, where it's STILL marked up for individual sale. They can be had for less than 100JPY at the grocery store.

Old 07-13-2020, 05:38 PM   #2505
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Damn. The finders fee.
Old 07-15-2020, 09:16 AM   #2506
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
You guys are speaking Greek...
Old 07-19-2020, 09:02 PM   #2507
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Sup dickheads

Sold my s14

Got this piece of shit and have money left over. What a time to be alive.

Oh and I turn 30 in an hour. Slightly more eligible to be in this grumpy old asshole thread

Old 07-20-2020, 07:40 AM   #2508
Corbic
Post Whore!

Old 07-20-2020, 09:55 AM   #2509
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

That kid plays Fortnite.
Old 07-20-2020, 10:20 AM   #2510
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:

I'm sure you mean forging. The Saga is not just different, it's a superior wheel, which has always been the point of the TE37, which makes it awesome IMHO.

Also... you can still buy SL's, haha.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 10:59 AM   #2511
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Oh yeah? My old username is gladiatorcoupe. Joined in 2010. I?m 28 son.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glaiatorcoupe View Post
#SuckItRealGood

Technically it is against the rules to have two accounts and you can be banned lol

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 06:58 PM   #2512
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
I'm sure you mean forging. The Saga is not just different, it's a superior wheel, which has always been the point of the TE37, which makes it awesome IMHO.

Also... you can still buy SL's, haha.
You are 100% correct, but I still don't like how it looks like a glorified XT7 now lol.

...and SLs are not available in all sizes anymore and are scheduled to be discontinued.
Old 07-20-2020, 07:06 PM   #2513
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
In no world does a TE37 Saga look like an XT7.
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 07:26 PM   #2514
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
i could see it looking like a 6-spoke advan gt maybe
Old 07-21-2020, 07:22 AM   #2515
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

BryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
i could see it looking like a 6-spoke advan gt maybe
Rays Engineering actually makes the Advan GT/ GT Premium for Yokohama Wheel. So, it's kind of like a 5 spoke Saga (with a different lip design of course).
BryanSayWhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 11:12 AM   #2516
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Rays Engineering actually makes the Advan GT/ GT Premium for Yokohama Wheel. So, it's kind of like a 5 spoke Saga (with a different lip design of course).
SayWhat? Interesting.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 08:27 PM   #2517
Corbic
Post Whore!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_pEdBUn...=144qlfb5ctaji
Old 07-23-2020, 09:22 PM   #2518
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
dark wave FTW!!!!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 12:49 AM   #2519
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
dark wave FTW!!!!
Pretty sure it's She Wants Revenge

https://youtu.be/g4cVv0kb-Fs

https://youtu.be/YbeBLvMFAcs

And of course the epic "Replacement"

https://youtu.be/A1I7--Rgih8

Till you were screaming at the edge of the bed "nobody moves, nobody gets hurt!"
Old 07-24-2020, 12:52 AM   #2520
Corbic
Post Whore!

Some more retro edits.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBu-iSSK...d=7bfi34nzdo72

https://www.instagram.com/p/B__b977o...=1bmmmpe48pf65