Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Media Forum / Pictures / Videos

Media Forum / Pictures / Videos Forum dedicated to media, such as pictures and videos.

Old 08-20-2018, 07:32 PM   #1
phuonglong003

Trader Rating: (0)
phuonglong003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Photoshoot sample from yesterday

My photographer friend took these yesterday, took about 20 minutes for all these shots, he edited them and I received them the next day (today). These were taken in Naperville, Illinois. His instagram is @street_342

He is a photographer from Romania with 5+ years of experience, he does photoshoots, if you are ever in Illinois and want a photoshoot, he is the man, cheap and quality usually do not go in the same sentence but in this case it does. Photoshoots can be anything, does not have to be car related. You can check out more samples at his old facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Street342/

https://imgur.com/gallery/QbNpj3I

Last edited by phuonglong003; 08-21-2018 at 11:29 PM..
phuonglong003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2018, 07:45 PM   #2
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Came in with low expectations to see some pictures. No pictures in thread. Low expectations did not disappoint.
Poop thread
Old 08-20-2018, 07:50 PM   #3
phuonglong003

Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
Came in with low expectations to see some pictures. No pictures in thread. Low expectations did not disappoint.
Poop thread
It's in the link. I posted pictures but they were too large (4928x3264) and there are 25 of them so I edited the post and give the link to the imgur url instead since this forum doesn't have auto resize feature for all pictures.
Old 08-21-2018, 08:08 AM   #4
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by phuonglong003 View Post
since this forum doesn't have auto resize feature for all pictures.
You can also adjust sizing on imgur and then post here.

Thread is still disappointing.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 08:21 AM   #5
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Hey I’m close to Naperville! Will be even closer next month.
Went to link. If I’m being generous, looks IG quality at best
Clean car though
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 09:44 PM   #6
phuonglong003

Main post updated

pls dont disappoint no more
Old 08-21-2018, 10:00 PM   #7
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Photo quality does look sharper now but imo, the angles and use of negative space is just boring (for lack of a better word).
Not to sound too critical but with this lighting and basic “poses”, these seem like photos in a for sale ad with a decent camera rather than photography.
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 11:28 PM   #8
phuonglong003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
Photo quality does look sharper now but imo, the angles and use of negative space is just boring (for lack of a better word).
Not to sound too critical but with this lighting and basic “poses”, these seem like photos in a for sale ad with a decent camera rather than photography.
I can see what you mean. Yeah there's not much space to work with and plus I drove to him at 9AM in the morning while he was still asleep and got him to jump in my car right after he woke up so I don't blame him

And plus I'm quite happy with the result personally

Update with a pic I was missing

Old 09-27-2018, 04:18 AM   #9
KevinEdgar
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
KevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I take it he doesn't shoot cars often? Composition is off, the background is wildy distracting from the beautiful color of the car and the images are clipping pretty bad.

Just constructive criticism.

http://milktea-man.com
KevinEdgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 06:27 AM   #10
phuonglong003

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinEdgar View Post
I take it he doesn't shoot cars often? Composition is off, the background is wildy distracting from the beautiful color of the car and the images are clipping pretty bad.

Just constructive criticism.
no he's always taken photos of people and scenery but never a car until these
Old 09-27-2018, 06:33 AM   #11
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Meh. Photos are super dark, too much going on and just overall meh.

NO offense, but nothing special.
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 06:37 AM   #12
phuonglong003

Maybe my standards are just low I guess lol

Btw this car was stolen last week so if you see any RB25det parts for sale or a full part out, please be on the lookout and thanks
Old 09-27-2018, 06:45 AM   #13
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by phuonglong003 View Post
Maybe my standards are just low I guess lol

Btw this car was stolen last week so if you see any RB25det parts for sale or a full part out, please be on the lookout and thanks
I knew I saw this somewhere on FB, just wasn't sure!

Yeah, I saw the stolen post. Sorry man
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 06:37 PM   #14
sXe240

sXe240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow people are really screwed up. Sorry to hear about the car!
sXe240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 06:49 PM   #15
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Sorry to hear, people are so fucked up. I swear its getting harder and harder to make myself drive the 240 without worrying all the time about it. Practically have to down the vehicle everywhere I go if its longer than 10 minutes or out of eye's sight. Hope you find it and its in one piece.
Old 11-06-2018, 12:32 AM   #16
Calver
BANNED

Calver is an unknown quantity at this point
Incredible shots and editing skills! Too bad to hear about your car.
Calver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 07:54 AM   #17
scorch666

scorch666 is an unknown quantity at this point
Great pictures! i think im going to do my own photoshoot as well. Thanks for the inspiration
scorch666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 01:21 PM   #18
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Wow. Seems like a low key advert for crappy photography.
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote