Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old Yesterday, 04:03 PM   #2491
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot has a reputation beyond reputedizzariot has a reputation beyond reputedizzariot has a reputation beyond reputedizzariot has a reputation beyond reputedizzariot has a reputation beyond reputedizzariot has a reputation beyond reputedizzariot has a reputation beyond reputedizzariot has a reputation beyond reputedizzariot has a reputation beyond reputedizzariot has a reputation beyond reputedizzariot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanSayWhat View Post
Diamond cut rim flanges should be an "option" and not standard. Makes a rim look like it came from the factory already curbed...

Permanent rim decals, or designs around the rim flange should be optional as well.
I'll take this a step further: Rays needs to ditch the Saga casting and give us the SL/RT casting back.

...but I think the engraved spoke is cool.
Old Yesterday, 06:21 PM   #2492
DarkSlide77
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
DarkSlide77 is a jewel in the roughDarkSlide77 is a jewel in the roughDarkSlide77 is a jewel in the roughDarkSlide77 is a jewel in the roughDarkSlide77 is a jewel in the roughDarkSlide77 is a jewel in the roughDarkSlide77 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Official old grumpy assholes of zilvia thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
Wow... Someone has a guilty conscience. I was not referring to you specifically, but if the shoe fits!

I also said vast, not all...

You failed reading comprehension in school, didn?t you. That?s not what I said at all. Maybe you misunderstood my tone over text... I didn?t take it personally at all, I didn?t even think it was referring to me at all. I just said that for nearly 10 years, all I ever did was search, even in the beginning. I read all of the threads with members getting pissed at the OP for not searching and learned from it. I simply stated that I didn?t even ask my first question until years and years after first joining. I was agreeing with you lol. That?s it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DarkSlide77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:50 PM   #2493
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
jr_ss is just really nicejr_ss is just really nicejr_ss is just really nicejr_ss is just really nicejr_ss is just really nicejr_ss is just really nicejr_ss is just really nicejr_ss is just really nicejr_ss is just really nicejr_ss is just really nice
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSlide77 View Post
You failed reading comprehension in school, didn?t you. That?s not what I said at all. Maybe you misunderstood my tone over text... I didn?t take it personally at all, I didn?t even think it was referring to me at all. I just said that for nearly 10 years, all I ever did was search, even in the beginning. I read all of the threads with members getting pissed at the OP for not searching and learned from it. I simply stated that I didn?t even ask my first question until years and years after first joining. I was agreeing with you lol. That?s it.
It was almost 20yrs ago that I graduated high-school, I?n pretty sure I passed all classes of the English language, but I could be wrong? Your post came off as if I was referring to you or any of your posts, I.e. guilty conscience. Regardless, I?m not sure why it had to become personal? Everyone is so sensitive these days...
Old Yesterday, 08:09 PM   #2494
DarkSlide77
Leaky Injector

DarkSlide77 is a jewel in the roughDarkSlide77 is a jewel in the roughDarkSlide77 is a jewel in the roughDarkSlide77 is a jewel in the roughDarkSlide77 is a jewel in the roughDarkSlide77 is a jewel in the roughDarkSlide77 is a jewel in the rough
Official old grumpy assholes of zilvia thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
It was almost 20yrs ago that I graduated high-school, I?n pretty sure I passed all classes of the English language, but I could be wrong? Your post came off as if I was referring to you or any of your posts, I.e. guilty conscience. Regardless, I?m not sure why it had to become personal? Everyone is so sensitive these days...

Yeah I totally agree man. Just wanna chill and talk cars, not shit lol Reading back I can see how it came off that way. I can?t tell you how many chicks I dated where it went south because they misunderstood my tone through text lol damn technology

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DarkSlide77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:28 PM   #2495
BryanSayWhat
Leaky Injector

BryanSayWhat is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
I'll take this a step further: Rays needs to ditch the Saga casting and give us the SL/RT casting back.

...but I think the engraved spoke is cool.
I do like the machined logo on the spoke. I'd definitely pay the extra to get the Advan GT Premium for that feature.

Also, the Saga has grown on me a bit, but the older designs and especially the OG bronze is hands down better looking.
BryanSayWhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:27 AM   #2496
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Miata kids ruined the cheapness a while ago.
120% Facts.