Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2013, 05:07 PM   #15121
juhd
Zilvia Junkie
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Paradise Hills, San Diego
Age: 24
Posts: 581
Trader Rating: (9)
juhd is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
whats the difference between low disk insets vs standard disk insets and etc?
juhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2013, 06:56 PM   #15122
tonys14
 
tonys14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Illinois
Posts: 20
Trader Rating: (0)
tonys14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s14 starter solenoid wiring help!!!!!

Can someone help me or show me how thewiring goes on the ka starter
tonys14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:30 PM   #15123
Kaosrhd
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Ca
Age: 28
Posts: 2
Trader Rating: (0)
Kaosrhd is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Rack and pinion

Does anyone knw where I can find a manual rack an pinion for my rhd s13 I wanna get rid of my power rack
Kaosrhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 10:04 PM   #15124
edmorl
Zilvia FREAK!
 
edmorl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ontario
Age: 26
Posts: 1,357
Trader Rating: (24)
edmorl is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
I've seen people mounting s14 ganadors on s13's. But are both models the same ?
edmorl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 10:16 PM   #15125
jamg
Nissanaholic!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: GA
Posts: 2,106
Trader Rating: (7)
jamg is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamg View Post
so i bought some 80/85w halogen bulbs.

what extra wiring items do i need to run them?

stock harness isnt enough is it?
bump this post up
jamg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 02:24 AM   #15126
killer240
Post Whore!
 
killer240's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Pair of dice, Norcal
Age: 29
Posts: 2,619
Trader Rating: (24)
killer240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
does anyone have a size chart for the Work VS KF in 17's?
I just want to see if work made R disk for the 17's 5x114.3.

something like this.

http://www.malinmotors.com/_images/W...-MSRP%2009.jpg



EDIT: Never mind. They did have R disk for 17's.
__________________
REVIEW
killer240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 05:17 AM   #15127
S14DB
AFC #1
 
S14DB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: 昨晩あなたのお母さんの家
Posts: 20,178
Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamg View Post
so i bought some 80/85w halogen bulbs.

what extra wiring items do i need to run them?

stock harness isnt enough is it?
Stock harness and headlights aren't up to the task...
A lot more amperage draw. Heat generation will be higher.

Then the reflectors are designed for 35/55w. The angles are such that ate a certain lumen they reflect differently. Not only will you blind everyone and look like you are driving with the high beans on. It will give you night blindness.

You want to increase the spread of the beams not the intensity.
__________________
Comments should be taken as Opinions not as Statements of Fact
S14DB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 05:48 AM   #15128
jaxshawn
Zilvia Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: jacksonville, fl
Age: 34
Posts: 237
Trader Rating: (1)
jaxshawn is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magoo1222 View Post
quick question, is there a common spot on hatches where they leak? I've noticed that the carpet in my trunk area is wet after washing my car, but the weatherstripping is all still flexible and solid. perhaps an issue with how the tail lights seal to the body?
def tail lights had this problem on all my hatches. get some butyl rubber tape from an autoparts store or glass shop and re seal them.
jaxshawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 06:56 AM   #15129
I'm Redline
Zilvia Addict
 
I'm Redline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Upper Mid TN
Posts: 954
Trader Rating: (0)
I'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by VNG704 View Post
Should be okay. Stock setup I assume. Just fill it up with premium. All will be good. Don't know how long you had it sitting in there. Probably good idea to not do a lot of hard driving until that tank is empty.
lol, what? Why would you tell him to get it but it just gives a placebo effect?
It is mostly a placebo effect, but it does bring that 87 Octane to about 87.9 with a full bottle, so there is some minor benefit. The point is though, it's a stock engine that will run fine on 87, and better on 93 or 94. Most people dump a bottle in, they 'feel' the difference. It's a woobie, a snuggly blanket of perceived performance, besides, something tells me he has already thought about that anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magoo1222 View Post
quick question, is there a common spot on hatches where they leak? I've noticed that the carpet in my trunk area is wet after washing my car, but the weatherstripping is all still flexible and solid. perhaps an issue with how the tail lights seal to the body?
open the hatch, and pour a little water from a cup down the drip rail area. Look at where the tail lights come through. This is the most common place for leaks. The water will move down the drip rail, and fall right through the taillight housings into the trunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamg View Post
bump this post up
Any standard, halogen, xenon, or other type bulbs, not HID's will work fine with oem wire and housings. When you step up to HID's or go digital LED, then you need things like resistance or buffer wiring or heavier wiring. OEM styled bulbs though(oem, halogen, xenon, et al), no need for heavier wire until you get over 100W
__________________
1996 Zenki 'Baraketsu Tenshi', Burst Angel
My work in progress...
I'm Redline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 08:53 AM   #15130
S14DB
AFC #1
 
S14DB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: 昨晩あなたのお母さんの家
Posts: 20,178
Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Redline View Post
Any standard, halogen, xenon, or other type bulbs, not HID's will work fine with oem wire and housings. When you step up to HID's or go digital LED, then you need things like resistance or buffer wiring or heavier wiring. OEM styled bulbs though(oem, halogen, xenon, et al), no need for heavier wire until you get over 100W
How will higher wattage bulbs not need upgraded wiring. But, HID's that use equal wattage and LEDs that use less need it?

HIDs only use more power during starting(Not enough to cook a harness). Then they use equal or less. The reason people upgrade harnesses on HID installs is because the resistance on old wiring creates a voltage drop that puts a strain on the electronics in HID ballasts.
__________________
Comments should be taken as Opinions not as Statements of Fact
S14DB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 09:06 AM   #15131
Magoo1222
Zilvia Junkie
 
Magoo1222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Upstate New York
Age: 26
Posts: 393
Trader Rating: (8)
Magoo1222 has a spectacular aura aboutMagoo1222 has a spectacular aura aboutMagoo1222 has a spectacular aura aboutMagoo1222 has a spectacular aura aboutMagoo1222 has a spectacular aura aboutMagoo1222 has a spectacular aura aboutMagoo1222 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Redline View Post
open the hatch, and pour a little water from a cup down the drip rail area. Look at where the tail lights come through. This is the most common place for leaks. The water will move down the drip rail, and fall right through the taillight housings into the trunk
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxshawn View Post
def tail lights had this problem on all my hatches. get some butyl rubber tape from an autoparts store or glass shop and re seal them.
Tits, thanks guys, thats my suspicion confirmed. Shes going into storage monday so Ill take care of it in spring when I get my kouki tails additional question, when you get new kouki tails, do they come with a new gasket or do I gotta make my own like jaxshawn said?
Magoo1222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 11:50 AM   #15132
jamg
Nissanaholic!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: GA
Posts: 2,106
Trader Rating: (7)
jamg is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
Stock harness and headlights aren't up to the task...
A lot more amperage draw. Heat generation will be higher.

Then the reflectors are designed for 35/55w. The angles are such that ate a certain lumen they reflect differently. Not only will you blind everyone and look like you are driving with the high beans on. It will give you night blindness.

You want to increase the spread of the beams not the intensity.
I have upgraded cibie h4 housings too... the reason for getting these halogen bulbs was so that i can actually see at night. i dont have retrofits, and this was an option instead of getting crappy HID's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Redline View Post


Any standard, halogen, xenon, or other type bulbs, not HID's will work fine with oem wire and housings. When you step up to HID's or go digital LED, then you need things like resistance or buffer wiring or heavier wiring. OEM styled bulbs though(oem, halogen, xenon, et al), no need for heavier wire until you get over 100W
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
How will higher wattage bulbs not need upgraded wiring. But, HID's that use equal wattage and LEDs that use less need it?

HIDs only use more power during starting(Not enough to cook a harness). Then they use equal or less. The reason people upgrade harnesses on HID installs is because the resistance on old wiring creates a voltage drop that puts a strain on the electronics in HID ballasts.
There is very little experience on this.

Others have said that they were able to use the 85w bulbs and it not melt their harness.

I've asked elsewhere, and he said that i needed a relay.

I'm not so sure about the stock harness being able to handle 100w... will it melt it?

either way, i want to run these bulbs, so i can actually see at night. i've got metal and glass housings with good reflectors so i should be alright.

my car is very low so it won't be pointed up so high.
jamg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 01:15 PM   #15133
hOngsterr
Bandwagon.
 
hOngsterr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: OC (714)
Posts: 4,751
Trader Rating: (73)
hOngsterr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hOngsterr
some gotta know, or do i have to buy a stock sr one.

for sr20det's blacktop s13, for the TPS can you use it off any other usdm cars?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magoo1222 View Post
ಠ_ಠ not sure if partially trolling or...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magoo1222 View Post
Tits, thanks guys, thats my suspicion confirmed. Shes going into storage monday so Ill take care of it in spring when I get my kouki tails additional question, when you get new kouki tails, do they come with a new gasket or do I gotta make my own like jaxshawn said?
he wasnt trolling, thats how i found out my leak, its from the tail light seals, go to autozone or oreillys and get the butyl tape/window seal roll. plus what he said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxshawn View Post
def tail lights had this problem on all my hatches. get some butyl rubber tape from an autoparts store or glass shop and re seal them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonys14 View Post
Can someone help me or show me how thewiring goes on the ka starter
is your wiring cut already? if not you can easily trace it from the lower harness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorl View Post
I've seen people mounting s14 ganadors on s13's. But are both models the same ?
not the same, iirc s14 has a slight gap on the s13, can be used but will leave a gap.
__________________
- Hong
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspecusa View Post
OCD isn't so bad just means you'll spend more money then most people, but you'll have a quality car not a POS put together with POS parts.
hOngsterr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 07:56 PM   #15134
kingkilburn
Philosopher King
 
kingkilburn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: FresYes
Posts: 2,876
Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Does anyone know of a place to pick up a set of door seals for s13? Everything I'm seeing from Nissan is either backordered or discontinued.
__________________
EVIL_INC
kingkilburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 08:11 PM   #15135
Reece
Nissanaholic!
 
Reece's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 2,145
Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaosrhd View Post
Does anyone knw where I can find a manual rack an pinion for my rhd s13 I wanna get rid of my power rack
Why would you ever want to do that?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
Don’t price bash me.
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 08:12 PM   #15136
Gar9854
Zilvia Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 172
Trader Rating: (0)
Gar9854 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I maybe over thinking this but I'm looking around enkei's website and find the pf01ss and they're listing of specs is
http://www.enkei.com/size_chart/PF01SS.pdf

Are they saying that all the inset specs (which is negative offset says here http://www.tracksandtires.com/pdf_wh...ure-offset.pdf)
So are the pf01ss and negative only offset wheel?
Gar9854 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 08:24 PM   #15137
Gar9854
Zilvia Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 172
Trader Rating: (0)
Gar9854 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamg View Post
I have upgraded cibie h4 housings too... the reason for getting these halogen bulbs was so that i can actually see at night. i dont have retrofits, and this was an option instead of getting crappy HID's.





There is very little experience on this.

Others have said that they were able to use the 85w bulbs and it not melt their harness.

I've asked elsewhere, and he said that i needed a relay.

I'm not so sure about the stock harness being able to handle 100w... will it melt it?

either way, i want to run these bulbs, so i can actually see at night. i've got metal and glass housings with good reflectors so i should be alright.

my car is very low so it won't be pointed up so high.
I ended up getting the hella h4 conversion, I've tried probably 12 different bulbs so far and honestly the 70w+ bulbs are less effective than a set of osram night breakers, but I would recommend relay wiring even factory seal beams as s13's are getting old and I doubt your getting all the power you could to your bulbs through factory wiring.. But as a little trick you can wire a 1 way resistor in your wiring so when you turn your brights on your lows down cut out.
I did this with a Katz zeta booster and I love it. Good luck
Gar9854 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 09:18 PM   #15138
FourtyKid
Zilvia Junkie
 
FourtyKid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 517
Trader Rating: (11)
FourtyKid is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I'm wiring up my Alternator/Starter/Transmission, and on the wiring harness, I've got a plug that's got two wires, Yellow with a Red stripe, and Yellow with a blue stripe. I don't see anything for it to plug into. Where does it go? S13 Manual Transmission wiring harness.

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out. It's for the 4th gear and 5th gear position plugs on the KA transmission. Z32 tranny doesn't have those so that's why they were not used!
__________________
@s13cole
FourtyKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 09:41 PM   #15139
Kaosrhd
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Ca
Age: 28
Posts: 2
Trader Rating: (0)
Kaosrhd is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
It's just alot better an more reliable and I like the steering feel alot better plus I keep blowing out my powersteering doing mountain passes/drifting
Kaosrhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 10:15 PM   #15140
jamg
Nissanaholic!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: GA
Posts: 2,106
Trader Rating: (7)
jamg is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gar9854 View Post
I ended up getting the hella h4 conversion, I've tried probably 12 different bulbs so far and honestly the 70w+ bulbs are less effective than a set of osram night breakers, but I would recommend relay wiring even factory seal beams as s13's are getting old and I doubt your getting all the power you could to your bulbs through factory wiring.. But as a little trick you can wire a 1 way resistor in your wiring so when you turn your brights on your lows down cut out.
I did this with a Katz zeta booster and I love it. Good luck
ClearCorners.Com > Products > Premium & Competition Bulbs: Halogen, HIR & HID (Xenon)

clearcorners says it's good, so i got them.

what i'm looking for is a set of directions as to what i need to do, in order to get them to work.

I have no idea...
jamg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 06:51 AM   #15141
Gar9854
Zilvia Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 172
Trader Rating: (0)
Gar9854 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamg View Post
ClearCorners.Com > Products > Premium & Competition Bulbs: Halogen, HIR & HID (Xenon)

clearcorners says it's good, so i got them.

what i'm looking for is a set of directions as to what i need to do, in order to get them to work.

I have no idea...
Sure they're good but in Atlanta with everyone having drop in HID's and 28 in wheels I couldn't see shit with anything above 70w since it just blasted light instead of controlling it like the cibie, raybrig, or Hellas can do, but do as you must and good luck with cops and rainy days cause you won't see shit when the reflectors get light and shine back in your face (road signs and DOT lines/reflectors) when those bulbs blow which will be rather quickly look into osram or Phillips or the raybrig if you need the ultra jdm bulb


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Dorkidori is involved. That's what.
Gar9854 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 12:58 PM   #15142
S14DB
AFC #1
 
S14DB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: 昨晩あなたのお母さんの家
Posts: 20,178
Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamg View Post
ClearCorners.Com > Products > Premium & Competition Bulbs: Halogen, HIR & HID (Xenon)

clearcorners says it's good, so i got them.

what i'm looking for is a set of directions as to what i need to do, in order to get them to work.

I have no idea...
Quote:
Remember, heavy-duty relay wiring harness is absolutely necessary with competition bulbs.
Say it right on his page.
ClearCorners.Com > Tech Info > Halogen Bulb Shootout: The Good, the Blue, and the UGLY (Page 1/5)
__________________
Comments should be taken as Opinions not as Statements of Fact
S14DB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 02:15 PM   #15143
jamg
Nissanaholic!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: GA
Posts: 2,106
Trader Rating: (7)
jamg is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gar9854 View Post
Sure they're good but in Atlanta with everyone having drop in HID's and 28 in wheels I couldn't see shit with anything above 70w since it just blasted light instead of controlling it like the cibie, raybrig, or Hellas can do, but do as you must and good luck with cops and rainy days cause you won't see shit when the reflectors get light and shine back in your face (road signs and DOT lines/reflectors) when those bulbs blow which will be rather quickly look into osram or Phillips or the raybrig if you need the ultra jdm bulb


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
yeah, the bulbs i bought are osram's.


I just need some directions as to what I need to do in order to install them..

Lol, anyone have any idea? It can't be that much, i'm willing to drop the money for it.

35amp relay, and what wires?
jamg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 03:20 PM   #15144
David48
Zilvia Addict
 
David48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Tampa, Fl
Age: 25
Posts: 991
Trader Rating: (11)
David48 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to David48
Does anyone know of a company that makes a quality T2 KADE bottom mount cast manifold? I tried doing a hybrid SR mani but the guy welding it for me couldn't get it to work.
__________________
David48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 03:22 PM   #15145
Gar9854
Zilvia Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 172
Trader Rating: (0)
Gar9854 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamg View Post
yeah, the bulbs i bought are osram's.



I just need some directions as to what I need to do in order to install them..

Lol, anyone have any idea? It can't be that much, i'm willing to drop the money for it.

35amp relay, and what wires?
Simple google search
http://www.d-series.org/forums/diy-f...r-battery.html


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Dorkidori is involved. That's what.
Gar9854 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 03:36 PM   #15146
jamg
Nissanaholic!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: GA
Posts: 2,106
Trader Rating: (7)
jamg is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gar9854 View Post
lol thanks.

i kept on searching "harness for 85w halogen bulbs"

and nothing came up.
jamg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 05:22 PM   #15147
S14DB
AFC #1
 
S14DB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: 昨晩あなたのお母さんの家
Posts: 20,178
Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamg View Post
lol thanks.

i kept on searching "harness for 85w halogen bulbs"

and nothing came up.
Better search would have been for "H4 Harness."
__________________
Comments should be taken as Opinions not as Statements of Fact
S14DB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 07:05 PM   #15148
Jesus_lopez405
Leaky Injector
 
Jesus_lopez405's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Okc
Posts: 57
Trader Rating: (0)
Jesus_lopez405 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ok, I broke my key in half and can't find the other half. I was wondering if I could put up my key code and some else may have the same key and I buy it from them?? Don't feel like paying 180 bucks for a replacement would this be frowned upon becAuse people may think I'm stealing a car ??
Jesus_lopez405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 12:48 AM   #15149
hOngsterr
Bandwagon.
 
hOngsterr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: OC (714)
Posts: 4,751
Trader Rating: (73)
hOngsterr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hOngsterr
I called dealerships, had a key code, they said it will be cheaper to buy a new lock set for ~2xx bucks lol
__________________
- Hong
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspecusa View Post
OCD isn't so bad just means you'll spend more money then most people, but you'll have a quality car not a POS put together with POS parts.
hOngsterr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 12:58 AM   #15150
jamg
Nissanaholic!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: GA
Posts: 2,106
Trader Rating: (7)
jamg is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
Better search would have been for "H4 Harness."
well with those keywords...

Ceramic H4 Headlight Headlamp H4 Light Bulb Relay Wiring Harness Socket Plug Set | eBay

can i just buy that?

and use that to run the bulbs?
jamg is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
180sx type x kouki, 1jz, 2jz, 300zx, clutch, faq, ka24de, n/a, non-turbo, question, redtop s13 180sx silvia, s14, search, solenoid, starter, z32, zenki


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
vB.Sponsors
Copyright © 1998 - 2019, Zilvia.net™