Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 02-14-2011, 09:54 AM   #1
ganju

Trader Rating: (0)
ganju is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
(95 s14) change harness car wont start

about a month ago my engine room harness caught on fire, so i replace it and now the car wont start... Details: my car was originally and automaic and base model so apparentlty there was a whole lot of hacker shit that took place b4 me, but the harness that i got came out of a manual se with the relays for anti theft. so my question is would the fact that the new harness have a anti theft relay would cause the car not to start? if not any suggestions.. if vague i will try to make it more detailed.. also the harness seem to get power the light come on the grounds are ok, i tested most of the wires on the new harness for continuity so i really think the new harness is good..
ganju is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2013, 01:36 PM   #2
Ffyntik

Trader Rating: (1)
Ffyntik is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I know it's to late but I've got same situation with swapping harnesses! And my car won't crank also, so did you figure out the problem or not?
Thx
Ffyntik is offline   Reply With Quote