Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 07-01-2013, 09:23 PM   #1
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
s13 180sx Kouki tails, S13 Stance Coilovers, 30mm 4x114.3 Spacers - San Diego

Hey everyone. I decided that it's time for me to part with my S13 so I have some initial parts for sale. More stuff will be posted at a later date when they are removed from the car. But first, let's get to the goodies that I have available for purchase and pick up!

Please PM me your inquiries and offers for quickest response. Prices negotiable. If current pictures don't suffice, feel free to ask for something specific and I'll get right on it.

CASH only. Pick up in Escondido, CA (92025) in North County San Diego. Will not ship or meet halfway.

S13 180sx Kouki Tail Lights - SOLD
Full set, all OEM. Left and right rear tail lights, center garnish with reverse lights, and lower kouki trim. Left and right rear tail light are in near mint quality. Comes with both keys and lock for the center garnish/trunk (Not pictured, but the lock is zip tied to the center garnish and both keys are on my keychain). Center is painted black with metal flake clear and lower garnish is painted white. Originally purchased brand new and I've been the only owner so far. All lights come with bulbs and harness from my S13. PLUG & PLAY!

4x114.3 Hubcentric Billet Aluminum 30mm Spacers - SOLD
Self-explanatory. Had these on my car for about 8,000 miles. Solid units and I never had any issues daily driving or at the track.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com

Last edited by Flipzide; 07-26-2013 at 12:08 PM..
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2013, 09:28 PM   #2
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Glws........

Last edited by ZenkiKid; 07-02-2013 at 11:12 PM..
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 09:32 PM   #3
Munkichum
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (18)
Munkichum is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Kinda high prices! Especially when you can get a set of brand new 180sx kouki set from 240sxmotoring for $515 BNIB and $559 w/free ship from thenismoshop. Everyone thinks these sets are worth over $450 in almost perfection condition. When the reality is that it more like $350-$450 for excellent. But anywho, GLWS
Munkichum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 09:37 PM   #4
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
They're 450$ brand new at NissanParts.cc but unpainted. Although his are immaculate and painted, I'd say he's on the further end of the price spectrum.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 10:51 PM   #5
E2EKIELR34
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
E2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
bump for a cool kid. glws homie.
Old 07-04-2013, 02:27 PM   #6
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Holiday bump. Happy fourth of July, everyone!

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 09:44 AM   #7
E2EKIELR34
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
E2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
deng, no one still hasn't bought these coilovers!?

these are pretty amazing on a daily driven car.
Old 07-11-2013, 01:00 PM   #8
srboostds13

Trader Rating: (1)
srboostds13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Willing to separate the spacers? I need 2. Pm me if you're interested
srboostds13 is offline   Reply With Quote