Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 01-07-2015, 12:30 AM   #1
driftfcbuckey

Trader Rating: (1)
driftfcbuckey is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Mazda RX7 FC roller - Internationally published, caged, tons of fab work and parts!!

Parting out my drift car. Many of you may have seen it over the years. I'm looking to pick up another FD, and use my engine/drivetrain/fuel setup from this car for the new project once I locate it.

In the mean time I'm listing this Chassis FOR SALE, or TRADE. I will only consider a clean title FD, WITH a Bill of Sale as a trade.

Trade preferences:
Would like* it to be an original red FD (the car will be red when i'm done with it)
Would like it to have a clean roof (preferably not a sunroof car, will not be interested if it has a sunroof at all)
Would like it to be rolling, and have black interior. The color isn't a deal breaker, but the sunroof is.

on to the listing...

******NOT INTERESTED IN SHIPPING, OR SELLING VIA PAYPAL. IN PERSON, PAPERS SIGNED, ETC. Fly/drive here, view the car, let's make a deal. I will not ship, and I will not take a payment via paypal. I want there to be a mutual agreement, and be able to pinpoint all modifications, and flaws to the chassis in detail, in person as this is not a pristine street car. I dont want to run the risk of dealing with parts missing on transport, or possible damages incurred, or chargebacks, or anything of the sort*********

1987 Mazda RX7 TurboII. Clean Title, currently registered, and insured located in Las Vegas, NV. Asking $10k OBO or Trade!

This has been a dedicated track car. It is heavily modified/altered. It has been in Import Tuner Magazine, DSPORT, and seen a lot of coverage online over the years... The rear floor has been cut out, and firewalled for a removable fuel system. It has a cage, has been drifted, and has been crashed, but never front crashed, or ever had suspension points moved. The front frame rails are straight, the alignment is spot on, etc. The car has been completely rebuilt from early 2012 into 2013. Most every part was purchased brand new for the magazine shoot. The car has since had less than 1,500 miles on it since it's been done while only having seen less than 500 miles of road use the entire year of 2014....

The passenger door area is crunched from an accident drifting. It can be repaired if you're a fabricator, but it's just an ugly issue. It doesn't affect how the door opens or closes.. If you want a pretty looking door jam this isn't the car for you - or you need to fix it. If you want a dedicated track car you can legally register/own then keep reading.

It also has welded on front and rear bashbars, and the entire quarter panel area cut out out beneath the over fenders. It was meant to be very light, repaired quickly, and certain areas of the car to be easily accessible/repaired in a short amount of time.

What the car includes for the price....

Chassis:
Front/Rear Bashbars.
Rear Tube chassis with the floor cut out (behind shock towers) for fuel system.
Engine bay stitch welded (100% Tig welded by certified shop)
Painted engine bay/wheel wells tri-stage (BMW M3 Steel Grey Metallic base, mid coat of HOK "luzuli" Pearl, and sealed in Euro clear)
V-Mount Nascar Radiator, with twin SPAL Fans (leaving with car)
Newer brake master, clutch slave etc (all replaced in 2012)
Roll Cage by DDS Performance with custom Water Jet gussets (have logo/rotors cut in)

Front Steering Setup:
Parts Shop Max Drop Knuckles.
OEM Rack with Dmax Rack Spacers, extended balljoints, and extended tie-rods.
Modified Subframe to adapt the REW into the FC (painted tristage black pearl)
Front s4 control arms with stock bushings
Front 5 Lug hubs (new studs, old bearings but repacked and perfect working still)
SuperNOW Cutting tie rod end link kit
Turbo brakes, ENDLESS Super Sports pads, and Stainless brake lines, Drilled/SLotted rotors.

Rear Setup:
Oem S4 T2 clutch type LSD, shimmed by dan's driveline here in Vegas for added lockup
TurboII axles
Battle Version adjustable rear camber bar
Parts Shop Max rear individual camber correction kit
DTSS Eliminator bushings
Rear subframe (still has oem bushings, as are the upper diff bushings and mount)
Rear factory trailing arms
Rear 5 lug (new studs, old bearings but good)
Cross drilled/slotted rotors, with ENDLESS Super Sports pads Stainless Brake Lines

Exterior:
Most of these items I'd be willing to keep, and knock off money in doing so, if buyer isn't interested, or would like a lower price.
BN Sports style body kit (can keep or include)
DMAX D1 vented hood FRP (can keep or include)
S5 Taillights (left one is cracked, can keep or include)
S4 Base/Sport wing (chassis has holes for it. Can include or keep)
LED Headlights in fixed housings (oem fixtures - welded)
Rear hatch with pins, and oem glass window.
Shine Auto Project hatch wing FRP (can keep or include)
Stock wheels, or spares to roll the car (wheels already sold)
(does not include front or rear fenders - already sold rears, fronts are pending)

Interior:
FC Dash, Cluster, steering column w/ key, pedal assembly, s5 warning lights/bezel, s5 radio surround.
Switch panel, complete chassis harness (tails, headlights, fuel pump wiring, and all relays)
S5 Turbo passenger seat
Bride EXASIII Driver seat with rails. (Fixed position, need to modify for you)

Basically I'm looking to remove my complete engine/transmission, ecu package, fuel system, and use for the FD build.

Engine Bay:

Pics of how the quarter panels and rear floor sections are cut:

How it looks assembled:

Interior:

Many other photos from the shoot located here. Mind you they're older, and some things have been upgraded but here is the link. Car is currently purple and not red.
1987 Mazda RX-7 Turbo-II - Import Tuner Magazine

I'm in no rush to sell. Please post links to what you have for trade here.
driftfcbuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2015, 01:17 AM   #2
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
Buckey I'm happy you kind covered the crash on the door , because from what I remember it was bad . Imma have to look for photos from the crash . Anyways this chassis has been trashed and crashed time and time again . Owning a paint shop helps you out as not many people saw the damage but you . Please post photos of the crashes and fires this car has had In the past . All the buckey fan boys feel free to say all the nice things about his car you would like
Old 01-07-2015, 01:48 AM   #3
blusoup

Trader Rating: (0)
blusoup is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95_S14 View Post
Buckey I'm happy you kind covered the crash on the door , because from what I remember it was bad . Imma have to look for photos from the crash . Anyways this chassis has been trashed and crashed time and time again . Owning a paint shop helps you out as not many people saw the damage but you . Please post photos of the crashes and fires this car has had In the past . All the buckey fan boys feel free to say all the nice things about his car you would like
[emoji122] saving someone from buying something thats been trashed.
blusoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 05:19 AM   #4
driftfcbuckey

Quote:
The door damage was mentioned in the post. Double check it, and you'll see that.

Again, it is a drift car. Not a show car. If someone is looking for a show car, or a perfect shell then this car isn't for you. However, if the door jam doesn't bother you, and you care about a functioning car with a slew of parts then let's talk!

Door damage photos:
Minimal. But as stated in my original post - damaged.

After paying spring mountain autobody to pull the mounts back to straight - The window didn't break, and it affected nothing other than the cosmetics of the rocker panel. If this is a huge issue I will replace the rocker from a donor FC at the seams.

The door was fully skinned, and took most of the damage.
Old 01-07-2015, 11:30 AM   #5
nick Ritter
Leaky Injector

nick Ritter is an unknown quantity at this point
probably looks worse than it actually is …… GLWS
nick Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 05:58 PM   #6
dedginton

dedginton is just really nicededginton is just really nicededginton is just really nicededginton is just really nicededginton is just really nicededginton is just really nicededginton is just really nicededginton is just really nicededginton is just really nice
Buckey,

i know that we dont get along and thats okay i guess. i am happy to see you selling this. the guys you will be paying back with the proceeds from this sale will really help a lot of people out.

glws and enjoy!
dedginton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 06:13 PM   #7
95_S14
Post Whore!

95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by dedginton View Post
Buckey,

i know that we dont get along and thats okay i guess. i am happy to see you selling this. the guys you will be paying back with the proceeds from this sale will really help a lot of people out.

glws and enjoy!
Do you really think that thieving piece of shit intends to pay anybody back or give any parts back from the proceeds of the sale come on, seller is a giant piece of shit and nobody should trust this dick face
Old 01-22-2015, 07:12 PM   #8
paulseatingabook
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
paulseatingabook is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
For the love of satan stop complaining let the man sell his car. Bump glws
paulseatingabook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 08:50 PM   #9
jsyoo0103

jsyoo0103 is an unknown quantity at this point
Y so much h8 m8? i r8 car 8/8 m8.
jsyoo0103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 09:38 PM   #10
95_S14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulseatingabook View Post
For the love of satan stop complaining let the man sell his car. Bump glws
If you only knew the person and why people post shit you would know why , until then shut the fuck up with the unneeded bump thanks
Old 01-22-2015, 09:42 PM   #11
nick Ritter
Leaky Injector

Quote:
until then shut the fuck up with the unneeded bump thanks
damn disrespect at its finest
Old 01-23-2015, 01:45 AM   #12
signals13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
signals13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
So 10k for a shell with stock wheels, no motor or trans?
signals13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 11:38 PM   #13
95_S14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftfcbuckey
So do you own Power Auto Sports?

I'd suggest you stop posting derogatory comments about me, before you get a notice to appear in court for libel. You have been warned.

Guide yourself accordingly.
Make all the threats you like Bucky , I was pmed by two other members who said you fucked over either. Do what you like , I'd still like to be paid for the turbo you never paid for

Last edited by 95_S14; 01-30-2015 at 12:09 PM..
95_S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 12:20 AM   #14
nick Ritter
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftfcbuckey View Post
1987 Mazda RX7 TurboII. Clean Title, currently registered, and insured located in Las Vegas, NV. Asking $10k OBO or Trade!

give you $600 bucks CASH willing to deal today ….

thanks, nick
Old 01-30-2015, 12:25 AM   #15
Hayseed
Leaky Injector

Hayseed is an unknown quantity at this point
You're going to take someone to court (which i highly doubt you can afford) for libel for comments made on a car forum? You sir, Mr laing, have won the Internet's award for being the biggest fucking baby-back-bitch.
This character has (dont sue me) scammed myself and many others. I would stay away from this car and moreover stay away from the "owner."
Hayseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 12:15 PM   #16
95_S14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayseed View Post
You're going to take someone to court (which i highly doubt you can afford) for libel for comments made on a car forum? You sir, Mr laing, have won the Internet's award for being the biggest fucking baby-back-bitch.
This character has (dont sue me) scammed myself and many others. I would stay away from this car and moreover stay away from the "owner."
Thank you !!!! I sent him a turbo in 2011 because he said his "friend" could rebuild it for a good price , sent him the turbo and payment for the rebuild and never got my turbo back . I was told by a guy in Vegas he sold it locally but I can't confirm that . Bucky please get my address like you said you would and come thru !!!
Old 01-30-2015, 12:32 PM   #17
driftfcbuckey

Quote:
Thank you !!!! I sent him a turbo in 2011 because he said his "friend" could rebuild it for a good price , sent him the turbo and payment for the rebuild and never got my turbo back . I was told by a guy in Vegas he sold it locally but I can't confirm that . Bucky please get my address like you said you would and come thru !!!
Lets see some proof because you and I have never done business.
What was your transaction ID #?
Old 01-30-2015, 12:35 PM   #18
Sergio180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (24)
Sergio180sx is on the path to ruinSergio180sx is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Damn 10k for a smashed 87 shell hahaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by DriftOutlaw View Post
No not at the moment but an easy fix. just swap the motor I have in and take the old one out.
Sergio180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 12:44 PM   #19
95_S14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftfcbuckey View Post
Lets see some proof because you and I have never done business.
What was your transaction ID #?
Your right bucket we haven't , because in a business the buyer pays for goods or a service as I did and never got my goods back or a service, keep painting buckets and asking stupid prices . See you at Vegas drift bucket
Old 01-30-2015, 12:49 PM   #20
Triumphx
Zilvia Member

Triumphx is an unknown quantity at this point
Karma's a bitch....GLWS
Triumphx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 01:19 PM   #21
driftfcbuckey

Bump - all thats left is the rolling chassis with S5 dash, steering column, and painless 8 circuit switch panel with wiring left in it.
Has doors, headlights, taillights, rear hatch, and all stock suspension with the 5 lug (newer bearings, studs, etc.) No enigne, trans, diff, fuel system, or seats. Have more parts to include if the asking price is met.

$3000 Or best offer/trade.
Old 06-08-2015, 02:44 PM   #22
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Ooo. this thread is good.
Old 06-20-2015, 07:44 AM   #23
scottleone
Zilvia Member

scottleone is making a name for him/her selfscottleone is making a name for him/her selfscottleone is making a name for him/her self
Ohhhhhhh following this thread now
scottleone is offline   Reply With Quote