Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Wanted to Buy

Wanted to Buy Post your needs and wants here.

Old 03-28-2012, 06:59 PM   #1
frsh2fourty

Trader Rating: (0)
frsh2fourty has a spectacular aura aboutfrsh2fourty has a spectacular aura aboutfrsh2fourty has a spectacular aura aboutfrsh2fourty has a spectacular aura aboutfrsh2fourty has a spectacular aura aboutfrsh2fourty has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to frsh2fourty
SR blacktop SR parts

I'm looking to buy a m/t throttle position sensor asap. (This is the main part I need, just figured I'd throw the others in to avoid multiple threads)

Also, if possible, I'd like to get the powersteering pump and hardware for the pump bracket. I have the bracket, and lines so I just need everything else.

And bonus I'd like to get the a/c compressor, compressor bracket, and hardware. Again, I have the lines, just need the rest of the setup. Summer is around the corner and I'd like to keep cool.

All parts are for an s13 blacktop SR and would be shipped to San Antonio, Texas (unless in the area, then I can pick up). So if you give a price, the shipping included would be nice. Thanks for looking guys.

Best way to contact me is by email at kadet240 at gmail dot com, or by text at two one zero - seven six four - nine two two one. I'm in class or work all day, all week till 5 so text is preferred but if you must, just call after 5.
frsh2fourty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2012, 10:34 PM   #2
va240dude
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (161)
va240dude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 161 reviews
I've got the throttle position sensor in excellent working and cosmetic shape of my blacktop s13 sr20. PM me for details.