Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-24-2018, 10:05 AM   #571
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
You just have to make a judgement call. I wouldn't buy a house at the max value right now because I do believe the market will drop, not crash.

That doesn't mean I wouldn't buy. I would just keep in mind that values may drop 10-12% over the next 2 years. I would still buy a house that I thought was a killer deal.

The main takeaway is that things are changing. I do wonder how much the hurricane has skewed the data in this article, but the other articles that were posted earlier also indicate this. More houses on the market, more price reductions, lower volume of houses sold per month, etc. Things are slowing down a bit at least in certain areas.

Agreed. I just threw my 0.02c out there as some of the questions we asked prior to taking the plunge. That is why I caveated with this would not necessarily apply to everyone
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2018, 10:09 AM   #572
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post

However if you aren't going to be in CA, its all a moot point hahahaha!
Right? My future in Socal is very much in the air. Im weighing out every single option.

I am exactly 3 months away from being vested in my current job which fucked me over. I cant wait.

TL;DR regarding my job: Gov job where I got passed up on a promotion 3x. No valid reason other than I obviously wasnt some higher ups favorite. I havent gotten a raise in 2 years because of it and due to me being at the pay ceiling of my title. Im as a model employee as can be yet still got fucked over. Honestly I question if what happened to me is even legal and I probably should talk to my union about it but I really dont give a shit because once I got something lined up im splitting.

ive applied to the northwest, Las Vegas, and in Temecula/Riverside where the market has been stagnant
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 10:18 AM   #573
2_Liter_Turbo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
I definitely missed the mark in buying. I couldn't do it a couple years ago when I originally planned on it (after moving to AZ). We ended up doing a new build since it was way cheaper than buying an existing home (existing home supply is limited in AZ, since everyone from CA are jumping ship and AZ is one of the biggest destinations for them due to lower tax burden and cost of living in general). We are in at ~390K after everything is said and done (with no landscaping in the rear, just the front). But it's a 2700 sq ft house with a 1040 sq ft garage on a quarter acre, so it's not horrible, but definitely more than we originally intended. Base price before the upgrades and options was 320k if I remember correctly. The base price in the homes have gone up 30k since we signed papers last March. If we were to buy an existing home with the same level of options, etc, it would have been 450-500k now...
Instagram: @SS.Maxey
2_Liter_Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 04:48 PM   #574
A54
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (40)
A54 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Check out this simple set up.
The pictures look like they are from Garage Life. Could you downsize to this?

Last edited by A54; 10-28-2018 at 12:39 AM..
A54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 10:41 AM   #575
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
That is near my ideal setup. Make the garage slightly deeper to fit a motorcycle & give me space for a real kitchen. Make both garage & house 30x20 and I'm a happy camper.
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 10:16 AM   #576
DonBarrigas

DonBarrigas is an unknown quantity at this point
Currently I live in a 1300 sq ft house and have a 24x24 garage with a 10ft ceiling. Ideal garage would be 30x30 with a 12ft ceiling. That way i can install 2 lifts to fit 4 vehicles. Then and only then wood i be hood rich.
DonBarrigas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 05:56 AM   #577
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
My remodel is wrapping up. Exterior is done (except for the 3 arbors that go in the house). Kitchen is 90% done. Just need to finish the wanescotting on the first floor, paint and have the floors refinished. Looking forward to this thing wrapping up and relaxing.

Originally thought we’d spend about $35...spent $90k. Oops.
Old 09-09-2019, 06:50 AM   #578
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Haven’t posted in a while. Remodel on the inside is done and just have two more arbors to complete for the outside to be 100% finished. Exterior remodel was all new insulated siding, shutters and downspouts and the front porch.

Here’s the backyard. My favorite room of the house.

The new front porch. We added the extra column and arches and then made the porch itself about 5’ bigger.

Here’s what it used to look like.

I’ll add some kitchen ones soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2019, 12:58 AM   #579
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
nice. did you prefer the sliding door?

i want to switch to french doors.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 08:33 AM   #580
jdmgtom
Zilvia Member

jdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choices
Just purchased my first home recently here in St Pete. FL for 264k. Home was built in 2005 3b/2b 2 car garage, very happy lol me and my wife make decent amount (about 90k a year combined) our mortgage come out to around 1600 a month. I'm 26 and is the first in my family to buy my own crib. i have two older brothers and many older cousins that don't have their own home yet so i am very proud. Shout out to momma for letting me live with her rent free for my whole life with no rush of gettin rid of me and my wife and my son! lmao
Old 10-24-2019, 09:39 AM   #581
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmgtom View Post
Just purchased my first home recently here in St Pete. FL for 264k. Home was built in 2005 3b/2b 2 car garage, very happy lol me and my wife make decent amount (about 90k a year combined) our mortgage come out to around 1600 a month. I'm 26 and is the first in my family to buy my own crib. i have two older brothers and many older cousins that don't have their own home yet so i am very proud. Shout out to momma for letting me live with her rent free for my whole life with no rush of gettin rid of me and my wife and my son! lmao
Aye congrats!
Old 10-24-2019, 10:32 AM   #582
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Meanwhile in CA..

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Escondido/...7/home/3900715

$450k for a house less than 1,000 sq. ft. near schools rated 4/10 in an average city

Then if you want to live in a really good neighborhood with good schools you need to drop closer to 7-800k. https://www.redfin.com/CA/San-Diego/...9/home/4977932

You pretty much have to commute 2 hours to work one way just to make a livable wage and live in a half-decent neighborhood that's affordable. Gonna scope out CO in December as a possible exit strategy out of this depressing state.
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 11:09 AM   #583
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
crash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Meanwhile in CA..
Gonna scope out CO in December as a possible exit strategy out of this depressing state.

Full up, sorry.

But for real, there is a major deficit in homes right now; so sooner rather than later. Renters know this and are price gouging like CRAZY. In the Springs, it's cheaper to buy than rent and only gets worse the further north towards Denver you get. I live in one of the hottest zip codes for real estate in the country right now and in a very desirable area; listings were averaging 72-96hrs on the market this past summer.

I lucked out on our house. Closed @ $265K, Market Value of of $315K in 15mo of ownership . House needs a new paint scheme and bathroom updates but should be able to eek out $350K without much effort. Established neighborhood, circa late 90's. 2975sqft, 3bd/2.5ba, master suite with 2-car garage.
Old 10-24-2019, 11:30 AM   #584
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash n' burn View Post
Full up, sorry.

But for real, there is a major deficit in homes right now; so sooner rather than later. Renters know this and are price gouging like CRAZY. In the Springs, it's cheaper to buy than rent and only gets worse the further north towards Denver you get. I live in one of the hottest zip codes for real estate in the country right now and in a very desirable area; listings were averaging 72-96hrs on the market this past summer.

I lucked out on our house. Closed @ $265K, Market Value of of $315K in 15mo of ownership . House needs a new paint scheme and bathroom updates but should be able to eek out $350K without much effort. Established neighborhood, circa late 90's. 2975sqft, 3bd/2.5ba, master suite with 2-car garage.
I'm paying $2k a month to rent an 850 sq. ft. condo with the Third Reich as an HOA. The market is actually slowing down here in San Diego. The weather is nice down here, but it's not $600k nice. Also, if I have to smog my s14 again I'm gonna lose it.
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 11:51 AM   #585
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
My remodel is wrapping up.
Man, I think you have more furniture outside than I have inside my house.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 12:07 PM   #586
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Quote:
Meanwhile in CA..

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Escondido/...7/home/3900715

$450k for a house less than 1,000 sq. ft. near schools rated 4/10 in an average city

Then if you want to live in a really good neighborhood with good schools you need to drop closer to 7-800k. https://www.redfin.com/CA/San-Diego/...9/home/4977932

You pretty much have to commute 2 hours to work one way just to make a livable wage and live in a half-decent neighborhood that's affordable. Gonna scope out CO in December as a possible exit strategy out of this depressing state.
Yeah GL with that. CO is hot now and homes have been exponentially increasing in pricing....
Old 10-24-2019, 12:47 PM   #587
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
crash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
I'm paying $2k a month to rent an 850 sq. ft. condo with the Third Reich as an HOA. Also, if I have to smog my s14 again I'm gonna lose it.
You be perfectly at home then!! One of the only places I considered renting was $1600/mo. With the dogs, it was $1800. Factor in that they wants 1st/last/security, $150 application fee per adult resident and as most places require; have to make x3 monthly rent. Only a 1250 sqft apartment with a single garage and 1 parking space. I would have been 6 stacks deep before move in..helllllllllllllll no.

I pay $1600, all in for my mortgage. Also, El Paso county....what emissions? safety inspections..huh? I can renew my registration at a kiosk on my way out of the grocery store, hahahah. Fucking love it here! I wish I'd have gotten stationed here 6-9 years ago and bought a house..sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.
Old 10-24-2019, 01:54 PM   #588
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
I'm about 1 year in after moving into my first home (3bed, 2bath, semi-detached garage, 1600 sq ft home, 7000 sq ft lot) with my wife. 1 year ago I was commuting to work in Westwood from Covina, 2-2.5 hrs EACH WAY, so I can definitely feel for those saying that they'd have to drive far to make a decent dollar. In my case I got LUCKY with a new job out here for an aerospace company in El Monte. The gamble for buying a home more inland versus more coastal worked out haha. I can't wait to post pics up next summer. Now that the wedding has passed, I've got a blank canvas empty field to turn into a backyard. I'm actually VERY excited about it haha. I'm literally using Microsoft Word to create shapes n shit for potential layout ideas. If anyone has better ways to do it, help me out!
Old 10-24-2019, 06:24 PM   #589
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I'm in the process of putting my house on the market once a few upgrades are completed. The market in North Austin is insane, I bought my house in 2012 at 272k and Im getting offers from 375-400k with the upgrades. My biggest issue is finding land to build my forever home. Ten acre spreads are going for 115k-200k if the land is with 20-30 min drive from Austin.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...l-other-states

https://www.usatoday.com/picture-gal...ties/39442563/
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 09:06 AM   #590
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
I'm in the process of putting my house on the market once a few upgrades are completed. The market in North Austin is insane, I bought my house in 2012 at 272k and Im getting offers from 375-400k with the upgrades. My biggest issue is finding land to build my forever home. Ten acre spreads are going for 115k-200k if the land is with 20-30 min drive from Austin.

I'm growing more and more interested in out-of-state income properties and Austin is on my list along with Phoenix, AZ. Just gotta do more homework and see if it's practical to manage a property so far away. Anyone doing this already?
Old 10-25-2019, 03:59 PM   #591
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Man, I think you have more furniture outside than I have inside my house.
Haha, yeah we love our outdoor spaces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post

Brookfield is like that. We paid $230 for our house in 2015. It’s worth about $500 right now with what we’ve done. We keep going back and fourth between wanting to sell and make $ and staying and adding on. The tricky thing is to get a house that’s updated like ours is we have to spend $700+.
Old 07-01-2020, 01:12 PM   #592
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
This market here in Southeast Pa is ridiculous right now.

Sellers overpricing their shit 100-150k after living in a house for 5-10 years with no renovations and Buyers foaming at the mouth to pay 15-35k over asking and waiving home inspections.

I had 2 piece of crap houses come up in the high 300s in my neighborhood (where I am trying to stay) and both are off the market in less than two days.

F this noise, I'm going on vacation in a month. I'm just gonna take it easy until I get back. I'll continue to make angry millennial noises after.
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 07:09 PM   #593
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
s13 Home Insurance

If it ain?t one thing it?s another, just went through a hail storm that destroyed my roof, back patio, and dented the hell out of my explorer. I did not know that Geico gave me an AVC policy when the bundled my cars and home insurance. After paying my 1% of the estimated worth of the house 3k I?m left fixing the deprecated value of my policy. I?m on the hook for a total of 5500. Please check your policy, AVC is garbage. Once the repairs are done I?m switching back to USAA.
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 07:29 AM   #594
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Finally got my driveway finished off. So good after 2 years of gravel.

Old 07-08-2020, 05:44 AM   #595
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

So some crazy shit since last time I posted in this thread.

We?ve been looking for a new house for a couple years but we?re really looking for something special for it to be worth selling our house.

We found a house, wrote and offer but it didn?t get accepted because of our home sale contingency. So we said fuck it let?s do this.

We put our house on the market and did FSBO (my wife sold real estate for a decade) and I took the photos. Shot was crazy. We had 30 showings and got 4 offers in 24 hrs. All over our asking of $490. Needed up at $510 and closing in 30 days. (We paid $230 for this house 5 and a half years ago)

Went back and wrote a counter offer to the other house and that got accepted.

And boom we moved last weekend. Also, we had a baby 4 weeks ago. So much at once. Been fucking crazy.

Here are a few pics of the house after the last remodel.
If you want to see all the pics: View my photos at: https://www.mhrussell.com/Personal/Woodview-Drive

Stay tuned for pics of the new house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-08-2020, 07:01 AM   #596
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

THose lockers are neat
Old 07-08-2020, 07:23 AM   #597
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Congrats Exit! We did the exact same when we moved a few years ago as the market was so hot, we took the plunge.

Are you folks all moved in?? HOws da baby??
Old 07-08-2020, 08:25 AM   #598
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolph_KYAS13 View Post
THose lockers are neat
Thanks. Got them for free and refinished them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
Congrats Exit! We did the exact same when we moved a few years ago as the market was so hot, we took the plunge.

Are you folks all moved in?? HOws da baby??
Yeah we?re in. Still unpacking and figuring things out around here. And the baby is so good. Thanks for asking.
Old 07-08-2020, 10:57 AM   #599
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolph_KYAS13 View Post
Finally got my driveway finished off. So good after 2 years of gravel.

Looks nice. Any reason why you went with black top vs concrete or pavers?
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 12:23 PM   #600
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
Looks nice. Any reason why you went with black top vs concrete or pavers?
I would do blacktop all day, but I live in WI where it actually helps. When we get a dusting of snow it?ll melt on the blacktop. You have to get out and shovel if it?s concrete. Also, blacktop is a fraction of the cost. Just got an estimate on a new blacktop drive at the new house (to change the angle) and it was $16k. Ouch.