Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 10:07 AM   #1
aznevoviii
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
aznevoviii is a jewel in the roughaznevoviii is a jewel in the roughaznevoviii is a jewel in the roughaznevoviii is a jewel in the roughaznevoviii is a jewel in the roughaznevoviii is a jewel in the roughaznevoviii is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aznevoviii Send a message via MSN to aznevoviii
FS: BRIDE GIAS LOWMAX KEVLAR SEATS "knock-off" CHEAP!!!

I have total of 10 seats comming from China,
I only will sell a pair only.
I am not vendor, this is not group buy.
Everything is BRAND NEW.
pictures of the seats that you will be getting.

They do not come with any mounts, but do come with universal slider.

Price is $1030 shipped within 48 states.

The real ones are $1500 a piece x 2 + shipping = $$$$ARM/LEG$$$

A++ Quality, you will not notice so as your close friends that its FAKE!

I take payment via paypal ONLY.

get them while they are HOT!

ONLY in black with Bride gradation w/kevlar.

AGAIN, I am not wholesaler, shop or nothing.
just trying to help "zilvians" out!

After payment, you will have ur seat at ur door within 3 weeks.
patient is KEY.

REDACTED <----- paypal addy,

-John Kim
REDACTED

pick-up availabel, 21029
[email protected] for infos.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2008, 10:23 AM   #2
Slow Poke
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Slow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really niceSlow Poke is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Pretty sure I have head of the fake ones going for a good bit less then that. Where in MD are you located?
Old 02-18-2008, 10:47 AM   #3
aznevoviii
Zilvia Junkie

aznevoviii is a jewel in the roughaznevoviii is a jewel in the roughaznevoviii is a jewel in the roughaznevoviii is a jewel in the roughaznevoviii is a jewel in the roughaznevoviii is a jewel in the roughaznevoviii is a jewel in the rough
try find kevlar bride knock off for my price, and let me know. I will buy some too than.
im close to columbia, md
Old 02-18-2008, 12:46 PM   #4
ll_EvOluTIoN
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
ll_EvOluTIoN will become famous soon enoughll_EvOluTIoN will become famous soon enoughll_EvOluTIoN will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
1000 dollars for knock off seats.......
Old 02-18-2008, 01:01 PM   #5
aznevoviii
Zilvia Junkie

yeap. get them while they are HWAT!!

"ebay, they are selling regular non-kevlar" Bride Gias lowmax knock off for $475 per seat + 175 shipping.

my price is DAMN good!
Old 02-18-2008, 01:04 PM   #6
EAS13
Leaky Injector

EAS13 will become famous soon enoughEAS13 will become famous soon enoughEAS13 will become famous soon enough
Is it stitched crooked on all of them, or just the one in the pic?

Last edited by EAS13; 02-18-2008 at 01:04 PM.. Reason: apparently i can't spell stitched
Old 02-18-2008, 01:12 PM   #7
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

i need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to i need tires
Quote:
Originally Posted by EAS13 View Post
Is it stitched crooked on all of them, or just the one in the pic?
umm the seat is on the seat rails.. so its uneven on the ground.
Old 02-18-2008, 03:08 PM   #8
imotion s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
imotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Do they come with lead poisoning? er.. I mean is the product lead free?
Old 02-18-2008, 03:35 PM   #9
aznevoviii
Zilvia Junkie

a pair sold,,,,

only 8 left..

Last edited by aznevoviii; 02-18-2008 at 04:44 PM..
Old 02-19-2008, 12:27 AM   #10
florante rea
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (43)
florante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to florante rea Send a message via Yahoo to florante rea
why selling knockoff shit when your rolling on jdm goodness? everything on your evo looks nice and yet your selling knockoff seats! i just thinks thats weird. glws.
Old 02-19-2008, 12:46 AM   #11
qt_240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
qt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
w0w those Bride knock-offs look so0 on point! .. I'm not going to lie, if i wasnt already rocking my Recaro SPG's i'd probably pick up one of these.. bump for you.. =)
Old 02-19-2008, 02:54 AM   #12
xxchurroxx
Zilvia Member

xxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to beholdxxchurroxx is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to xxchurroxx Send a message via Yahoo to xxchurroxx
crazyness. they look pretty damn good.

are the backs actually made of kevlar material? or is it just plastic print. mind taking up close pictures of the backing?

v-mount ftmfw.
Old 02-19-2008, 09:45 AM   #13
aznevoviii
Zilvia Junkie

lol, they are ACTUALY made in Kevlar not plastic

When ur building a show-car, REAL JDM will do alot of points at shows.
now, building a drift-car + daily + track, "knock-off" will do its point, so other money can go somewhere else more important than "seats".
Old 02-19-2008, 10:35 AM   #14
Syncade
Zilvia FREAK!

Syncade is making his/her stupidity well-knownSyncade is making his/her stupidity well-knownSyncade is making his/her stupidity well-knownSyncade is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via ICQ to Syncade
Those actually look pretty good.
Old 02-19-2008, 10:50 AM   #15
silviaSGP06
Leaky Injector

silviaSGP06 is an unknown quantity at this point
um yeah looks

nice but the whole argument about using them on a drift track car is stupid, $1000 for seats that are fakes is ridiculous, if you were really concerned about buying just track only seats you can pick up a good set of safe certified seats for around $500 max. Intensionally supporting a fake product and selling them for this much is flat out wrong IMO, this is the reason the real deal is so F'n expensive now because real companies have to make up for the loss from the fake market.

sure they look nice but i would rather buy a less popular brand or even from the actual company that makes these if they didnt say bride on them, but buying a known fake only hurts all of us.
Old 02-19-2008, 11:04 AM   #16
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Why would you want to rock fake seats at tracks? Safety should be your #1 concern, when you are tracking a vehicle. Rocking fakies for daily driving, sure it's your car, do what you want. Rocking fakies at tracks, when you are pushing everything to the limits? Go ahead, it's your LIFE.
Old 02-19-2008, 12:00 PM   #17
jhec23
Zilvia Member

jhec23 is just really nicejhec23 is just really nicejhec23 is just really nicejhec23 is just really nicejhec23 is just really nicejhec23 is just really nicejhec23 is just really nicejhec23 is just really nicejhec23 is just really nicejhec23 is just really nice
I bet somebody reported this seller to the manufacturer already because we have advertizers here that sells the genuine ones. Very bad idea IMO.
Old 02-19-2008, 01:03 PM   #18
EAS13
Leaky Injector

EAS13 will become famous soon enoughEAS13 will become famous soon enoughEAS13 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by i need tires View Post
umm the seat is on the seat rails.. so its uneven on the ground.
Ummm, i saw that. I was referring to the actual uneveness of the material, specifically at the join between the outer section and the gradation.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bride1.jpg (55.9 KB, 182 views)
Old 02-19-2008, 01:37 PM   #19
Healtoeae86
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
Healtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I have yet to see anyone rock this stuff at track. Mostly i see this stuff at import showoff type of cars.

SFI Cert seats > bride

Im sure most people that actually take their cars to track would not drop $1500 on a real bride seat...

Knock offs will always be around..i dont see why people whine about it geeze..who cares if someone buys it. You guys seem to view buying expensive things as status symbols and get all butt hurt if someone buys a copy of what you have for cheaper. Just get over it.
Old 02-19-2008, 01:57 PM   #20
mmdb
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
mmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymoremmdb is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
I had these seats before from a dealer who thought they were real. Unfortunately the seats fell apart within a matter of weeks.
Old 02-19-2008, 08:13 PM   #21
antiks

antiks is an unknown quantity at this point
never seen kevlar reps...pm'd
Old 02-19-2008, 08:16 PM   #22
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznevoviii View Post
try find kevlar bride knock off for my price, and let me know. I will buy some too than.
im close to columbia, md
knock of seat $100
plastic painted to look like kevlar $20

the idiot who pays $1000 for shit............priceless.

go find some or sell on ebay!

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 02-19-2008, 08:19 PM   #23
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Healtoeae86 View Post
I have yet to see anyone rock this stuff at track. Mostly i see this stuff at import showoff type of cars.

SFI Cert seats > bride

Im sure most people that actually take their cars to track would not drop $1500 on a real bride seat...

Knock offs will always be around..i dont see why people whine about it geeze..who cares if someone buys it. You guys seem to view buying expensive things as status symbols and get all butt hurt if someone buys a copy of what you have for cheaper. Just get over it.

c'mon ash. this what holds you down when you brake, heaven forbid you crash. how well will it hold up? i wouldn't take that risk, now would i want anyone else on here to either.

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 02-19-2008, 09:07 PM   #24
S13Boosts
Premium Member

S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTHESUS*PECT View Post
knock of seat $100
plastic painted to look like kevlar $20

the idiot who pays $1000 for shit............priceless.

go find some or sell on ebay!

sooo true...
Old 02-19-2008, 09:55 PM   #25
aznevoviii
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Boosts View Post
sooo true...
try....

knock off seats - $100 x 2 = 200
Kevlar (not fucking plastic painted look-a-like) shell - $200 x 2 = 400
Bride Material (same shit that you guys wrap ur shit with) - $50 x 2 = 100
labor of re-manufacture - $50 (cheap chinese guys)
shipping from china - $100

u do ur own math buddy.

if you dont want them, than go on.
Old 02-19-2008, 11:13 PM   #26
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

if everything else is fake how do you know the kevlar is real.

if it kevlar why not just come up with their own name cuz real kevlar will always sell.

this is like putting dog meat in between and putting it in a big mac box and selling it for 20 cents less.

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 02-19-2008, 11:24 PM   #27
imotion s14
Zilvia Addict

imotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTHESUS*PECT View Post
if it kevlar why not just come up with their own name cuz real kevlar will always sell.
Because the word kevlar has fallen into common usage for aramid based synthetic fiber.. Just like kleenex (tissue) and xerox (photocopy).
Old 02-19-2008, 11:34 PM   #28
ll_EvOluTIoN
Zilvia Member

ll_EvOluTIoN will become famous soon enoughll_EvOluTIoN will become famous soon enoughll_EvOluTIoN will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Healtoeae86 View Post

SFI Cert seats > bride

Have you ever been to a track...whole lot of REAL brides there...smart ppl don't rock knock off shit when it could be between there head and the ground
Old 02-20-2008, 12:17 AM   #29
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
please do not support the "Knock Off Market"

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 02-20-2008, 12:38 AM   #30
Healtoeae86
Zilvia Junkie

Healtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really niceHealtoeae86 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ll_EvOluTIoN View Post
Have you ever been to a track...whole lot of REAL brides there...smart ppl don't rock knock off shit when it could be between there head and the ground
All the "REAL" track car classes wont even allow you to run most bride seats since there not FIA/SFI rated.

Quote:
c'mon ash. this what holds you down when you brake, heaven forbid you crash. how well will it hold up? i wouldn't take that risk, now would i want anyone else on here to either.
Yea i know alex...but what we argue about here is not going to stop someone from buying the seats... knock offs will always be around, we can never get rid of it. I know thats kinda looking at it as the glass half empty, but thats the way it will always be.
Closed Thread