Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-30-2008, 11:24 PM   #3121
Leetheslacker
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Leetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjabread View Post
fronts dont go low enough... fuck, 2 collars removed and preloaded 1 turn.

rear, seems that one side settled, one didnt, because both coils are setup exactly the same yet one side is almost 1 inch lower.

damn stances ...

front used to be this low on d2's

arent stances the one where you can flip the lower bracket and it goes lower?

rules.

Leetheslacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2008, 11:34 PM   #3122
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
No, those are PBM.

I think my issue is that I have rear springs on front coils, might be manufacturer error, or the guy I bought them off of being sketch. I'll look into it tomorow.

back when I had d2's

Old 07-30-2008, 11:38 PM   #3123
KansaiDrifter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
KansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud ofKansaiDrifter has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
here's a couple for the fun of it =)
in the shop

Welcome to the JUNGLE! (Evergreen State FTW) haha

KansaiDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 05:57 AM   #3124
forum04pl
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
forum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond reputeforum04pl has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to forum04pl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey88 View Post
me too i saw the for sale thread for her...you made her look good love how it all turned out
Thanks man. Here are some pictures that nobody got to see.

forum04pl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 08:05 AM   #3125
redclaw05
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
redclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of lightredclaw05 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to redclaw05

Old 07-31-2008, 09:42 AM   #3126
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Aha!

Turns out I had rear springs on my front stances wtf.

About to call touge factory.

Old 07-31-2008, 09:53 AM   #3127
DaPCWiz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
DaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DaPCWiz Send a message via MSN to DaPCWiz Send a message via Yahoo to DaPCWiz
Quote:
Aha!

Turns out I had rear springs on my front stances wtf.

About to call touge factory.

Your stance should have come with 8 springs.

4 front (2 9k & 2 8k)
4 rear (2 6k & 2 7k)

so I don't break the rules, little project I'm working on:

http://blog.dapcwiz.com
DaPCWiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 09:59 AM   #3128
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPCWiz View Post
Your stance should have come with 8 springs.

4 front (2 9k & 2 8k)
4 rear (2 6k & 2 7k)

so I don't break the rules, little project I'm working on:

Not anymore, I talked to touge factory and that promo is over.

Still trying to find out why I had rear springs x2
Old 07-31-2008, 10:21 AM   #3129
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Not anymore, I talked to touge factory and that promo is over.

Still trying to find out why I had rear springs x2
Oh snap, that sucks!

I'm glad I got mine w/ both sets of springs!

Rules:

Back when I was running 225/45/17 Kumho MX on the rear. 215/40/17 FK452s on the front. 17x9" +20 (10mm spacers up front, so +10 effective offset up front) all the way around.

SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 11:27 AM   #3130
SilviaBilly

SilviaBilly is a splendid one to beholdSilviaBilly is a splendid one to beholdSilviaBilly is a splendid one to beholdSilviaBilly is a splendid one to beholdSilviaBilly is a splendid one to beholdSilviaBilly is a splendid one to beholdSilviaBilly is a splendid one to beholdSilviaBilly is a splendid one to beholdSilviaBilly is a splendid one to beholdSilviaBilly is a splendid one to beholdSilviaBilly is a splendid one to behold

Sorry I'm on a Bike right now cause S13Teddy's got my SR20!

BILLY FOR THE WIN!
SilviaBilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 12:02 PM   #3131
TUnity2
Zilvia Junkie

TUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of lightTUnity2 is a glorious beacon of light
The new vinyl job at a little exhibition we did at a car show full of old muscle cars. The old guys loved it....

Lol, burnout contest....

Me playing as the human cone....
TUnity2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 04:15 PM   #3132
soulessphoto
Zilvia Member

soulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfection
Fuck. I need aero.

soulessphoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 06:02 PM   #3133
SoSideways
Post Whore!

SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Oh snap... after 7 months it's finally touched the chassis!! Looks like I'll need a 5mm spacer to clear the calipers.

And here is the only place I could put the aero after I spent like 10 min destroying the box enough to fit in into a manageable place in the garage.

SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 06:29 PM   #3134
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
I hate my car, I REALLY need to get started on the outside.......grrrrrr

Old 07-31-2008, 07:48 PM   #3135
sblack13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 10 reviews

the other s13

small pictures
sblack13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 10:44 PM   #3136
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
to many noobs in this thread. re-read the rules. no pic, no post.

want to buy it?
Old 07-31-2008, 10:56 PM   #3137
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
I do. ^

allntrlundrgrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 11:05 PM   #3138
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Shitty cell phone pic

Old 07-31-2008, 11:14 PM   #3139
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (226)
pink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 226 reviews
pink godzila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 01:57 AM   #3140
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Thanks mike-hkc, my camera broke so I can't take cool pics anymore.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 12:40 PM   #3141
796Legend

796Legend is just really nice796Legend is just really nice796Legend is just really nice796Legend is just really nice796Legend is just really nice796Legend is just really nice796Legend is just really nice796Legend is just really nice796Legend is just really nice796Legend is just really nice
Here is a pic of my buddy's rhd s14

796Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 02:03 PM   #3142
olah.inc
Zilvia Member

olah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enough
olah.inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 06:09 PM   #3143
Project3328
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Project3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud ofProject3328 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
A lil project im almost finished with

Project3328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 06:35 PM   #3144
BLKS13
Zilvia Member

BLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really niceBLKS13 is just really nice
There are some nice swells in GA, I like to surf hahah Just for fun

BLKS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 08:25 PM   #3145
TurboNinja

TurboNinja is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurboNinja is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurboNinja is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurboNinja is making his/her stupidity well-known

Very much a work in progress for right now.
TurboNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 08:47 PM   #3146
240drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 240drifter1
Teddy your shits hot.

Someone busted out my headlight.

240drifter1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 10:23 PM   #3147
pandabear2
Leaky Injector

pandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud of
went out driving today...suspension and fuel system all fixed!!!!

Old 08-01-2008, 10:29 PM   #3148
timlush
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
timlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to beholdtimlush is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to timlush
timlush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 11:10 PM   #3149
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

SlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfection
coming together...

SlideWell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 02:28 AM   #3150
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Bored.