Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-16-2008, 04:54 PM   #1891
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
i'm pretty sure benson has real BN and that aerokits.net stole his pics
if benson has real BN - why does he have c-wings stickers on it :P

i think i win

http://www.superstreetonline.com/fea.../photo_04.html

HREs on a S13 - check, 6262 - check, Girlfriend.... - nope
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2008, 04:58 PM   #1892
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by smelly240 View Post
That wing needs to goooooo, looks so tiny it's almost cute.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 05:06 PM   #1893
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
ur making me want to sell my wing! LOL - I want the g-corp one (really i want the 326 but only dousan can get that) but money is an object

i do like that aero - just looking at the prices - its prolly worth it to just get the real deal.

Old 01-16-2008, 05:43 PM   #1894
Matej
Post Whore!

Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by smelly240 View Post
ur making me want to sell my wing! LOL - I want the g-corp one (really i want the 326 but only dousan can get that) but money is an object
Haha I'm sorry I didn't know you had one, but the reason it looks so tiny on that car is because it has wide fenders.
Oh and apparently this guy can get you any wing.
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=149300&page=15
Old 01-16-2008, 07:29 PM   #1895
hyphination

Trader Rating: (0)
hyphination is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
What wire is this for? and whats suppose to be there cuz after i installed my intake I found it like this. and what problems can it cause? its for a DOHC motor

hyphination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 07:35 PM   #1896
imbrognolouis

imbrognolouis is on a distinguished road
are you sure thats origin stream? i was thinking that but the origin kit i see on all the sites, doesnt have that extra front bumper piece on each side, kinda looks like a vent. Are those seperate front valances you buy?

Last edited by imbrognolouis; 01-16-2008 at 07:37 PM.. Reason: photo
imbrognolouis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 07:39 PM   #1897
Ca_laurier
Zilvia Junkie

Ca_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to all
yes that is the origin stream
Ca_laurier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 08:03 PM   #1898
Naim
Zilvia Member

Naim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfection
Where can I get this Silvia coupe trim? Is it even a complete trim, or just an emblem?

EZ MONEY
Naim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 08:17 PM   #1899
SoSideways
Post Whore!

SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naim View Post
Where can I get this Silvia coupe trim? Is it even a complete trim, or just an emblem?
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/8...774c0d8rp8.jpg
More like they're just stickers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbrognolouis View Post
are you sure thats origin stream? i was thinking that but the origin kit i see on all the sites, doesnt have that extra front bumper piece on each side, kinda looks like a vent. Are those seperate front valances you buy?

No difference. Please look more closely next time.
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 08:23 PM   #1900
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
damn that car is like thirty thousand feet in the air.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 08:46 PM   #1901
2plus4plus0eq6
Zilvia Junkie

2plus4plus0eq6 is making his/her stupidity well-known2plus4plus0eq6 is making his/her stupidity well-known2plus4plus0eq6 is making his/her stupidity well-known2plus4plus0eq6 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full-Lock View Post
car is so ill

i also think its origin front
i want to say the splitter/canard setup is msports

i also want to say the trunk wing is g corp just because its the only one i know of like that except 326 power, and i know thats not 326 power

pretty close to the body kit I have. GP sports G-Sonic

Old 01-16-2008, 09:06 PM   #1902
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
its origin

it even says so on the origin-lab blog
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 09:17 PM   #1903
Aeroscraper326
Zilvia Addict

Aeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfection
Hey smelly 240, iI can get you the 326 power wing.
PM me.
Aeroscraper326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 11:36 PM   #1904
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
i know it's a long shot... but name these canards and where to get em.

Old 01-17-2008, 01:48 AM   #1905
Matej
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyphination View Post
What wire is this for? and whats suppose to be there cuz after i installed my intake I found it like this. and what problems can it cause? its for a DOHC motor
It doesn't go to anything, it's just a little black box that sits there, I'm not sure if yours affects anything since it's melted, but as long as you're not experiencing any problems I wouldn't worry about it, though I'd recommend to check up on it once in a while to see if the burnt part grows, because that wouldn't be good (neglecting small electrical problems and letting them turn into big ones is no fun, I've learned first hand).

Here's a video of the brown 180 if anyone wants to look at it some more haha.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMDTRHw4u7o[/ame]
By the way the rear bumper is Duce, so is the red one, they're like best friends or something and they tandem together a lot.
His airconditioning is the best.

Here's more of the red one.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVmH_BxQkCw[/ame]

Oh and apparently they have a third guy in the group, and S15 brakes on 180SX is the jamz.

Last edited by Matej; 01-17-2008 at 02:40 AM..
Old 01-17-2008, 11:20 AM   #1906
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
s15 are same as z32 oooooh!!!
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 01:00 PM   #1907
tougemaster
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
tougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

kits??

Searched but still cannot find anything.. also searched for the driver name... but nothing as well.
tougemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 01:11 PM   #1908
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tougemaster View Post

kits??

Searched but still cannot find anything.. also searched for the driver name... but nothing as well.
Front bumper is BN Sports knockoff.

Rest is something like Origin Stylish or something.

EDIT: BN Knockoff made by C-Wings
Rest is B-Majic by AIT Racing.
Old 01-17-2008, 01:11 PM   #1909
Aeroscraper326
Zilvia Addict

Aeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
i know it's a long shot... but name these canards and where to get em.

J's racing for an S2000.
Aeroscraper326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 03:16 PM   #1910
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
Quote:
Originally Posted by upSLIDEdown View Post
Front bumper is BN Sports knockoff

Rest is something like Origin Stylish or something.

it's made by b-magic, all around, and the driver is Eugene, forgot his last name, but is a VA Beach local...
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 03:25 PM   #1911
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by punxva View Post
it's made by b-magic, all around, and the driver is Eugene, forgot his last name, but is a VA Beach local...
That's right. The rest is B-Magic (which is actually AIT racing). I couldn't remember. The front is a BN copy though, and I don't think b-magic makes that.
Old 01-20-2008, 02:04 PM   #1912
F3600
Zilvia Junkie

F3600 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to F3600
Hello, i just want to know what brand/model the wheels are . Thank you !

F3600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 02:09 PM   #1913
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
wisesports

for sale in the wheel section
Old 01-20-2008, 03:07 PM   #1914
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by F3600 View Post
Hello, i just want to know what brand/model the wheels are . Thank you !

actually i believe they are Pansport G7's, if you have seen the last shuto trial movie, the supra has them and it says Pansport G7 on the center caps.
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 03:19 PM   #1915
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews

these are the panasport g7s i believe

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?p=1716700

thats where i found that other picture for sale...after some more research they are wisesport wade wheels

specs here

Wisesport super wade spoke
18x9 +9 lo disc w 215/40/18 federal 595
18x10 +5 hi disc w 225/40/18 federal 595

Old 01-20-2008, 04:51 PM   #1916
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

^^thats correct.

Old 01-20-2008, 11:11 PM   #1917
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
oops gj you are right
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 12:53 AM   #1918
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naim View Post
That is a sticker, you can get it at almost any nissan dealer in so cal.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 11:31 PM   #1919
initial_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
initial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightinitial_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
can someone tell me which bumper this is?

initial_drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 11:51 PM   #1920
KA240SX808
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
KA240SX808 will become famous soon enoughKA240SX808 will become famous soon enoughKA240SX808 will become famous soon enoughKA240SX808 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KA240SX808 Send a message via MSN to KA240SX808

Whats the original kit?
I dont want this knock off
* PigNose SMIC Grille/Vent P# 62697-44F00 *
LMK What you guys got
KA240SX808 is offline   Reply With Quote