Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-28-2019, 09:18 AM   #241
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Nice on that fox body ��
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2019, 01:46 PM   #242
Smurf_240SX
Zilvia Addict

Smurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to Smurf_240SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
Nice on that fox body ��
Thanks! Seems like these fox bodies are really hard to find. Took me a couple times to various places to find it.

FS OEM RB25 PARTS
Smurf_240SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 01:18 PM   #243
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
What is you guys storage situation? I have outgrown a bin that is large enough to fit a body inside of.

I legitimately cannot even close the damn thing.

The only things in this particular bin are the mainline pieces I have gathered through the years. The mini sets are in another that I have also outgrown.
I think I am going to have to get one of those big sturdier cases from Lowes sometime soon before my wife looks out on the porch and sees dozens of Hotwheels all over the place and murders me.
When we sell my house and buy bigger, I will have a room (or hopefully a basement or attic) for my toys and will probably pegboard a whole wall to show my faves

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 09:33 PM   #244
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I've got a BUNCH sitting in XL moving boxes. Just ordered a bunch of these for setting up a wall display:

https://www.amazon.com/Hanging-Strip...07889MN6W?th=1
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 07:36 AM   #245
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Has anyone noticed a lot more Zamac pieces out in the world since the summer?
Not that I have spent much time out in the world chasing hot wheels since I have been working from home for the last nine months, and I don't buy online unless I MUST to fill out a set, but in the last month or so, I have happened upon a ton of Zamac ones that interest me. Unfortunately, I was buying a TV for my daughter I needed to hide until Friday and forgot to photograph anything I got the other day before I put them away.

And I write too!
Old 12-22-2020, 02:38 PM   #246
Benfica7
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Benfica7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Totally forgot about this thread...

I have pretty much given up on collecting mainlines, unless it is something I really like. I am sticking to premium only. I have sold a TON of stuff this year to thin the collection a bit. I am down to one plastic tote about the size of yours Phlip and its about 30 mainlines and the rest are doubles of car culture that I have opened and put in my new display case on my wall. A friend of mine built a display that fits 216 cars.

If I knew how to post a pic I would...
Benfica7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 08:37 PM   #247
Alex Mcknz

Alex Mcknz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
What is you guys storage situation? I have outgrown a bin that is large enough to fit a body inside of.

I legitimately cannot even close the damn thing.

The only things in this particular bin are the mainline pieces I have gathered through the years. The mini sets are in another that I have also outgrown.
I think I am going to have to get one of those big sturdier cases from Lowes sometime soon before my wife looks out on the porch and sees dozens of Hotwheels all over the place and murders me.
When we sell my house and buy bigger, I will have a room (or hopefully a basement or attic) for my toys and will probably pegboard a whole wall to show my faves
Wow! You have a massive collection of hot wheels in that luggage.
Alex Mcknz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 04:29 PM   #248
mad s13
Zilvia Member

mad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to allmad s13 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Mcknz View Post
Wow! You have a massive collection of hot wheels in that luggage.
I remember at my hayday of collecting back in the early 00's I had 5+ bins of them, full of hotwheels. Then I had about 8 or so filled with Lego sets. Now it's two bins of hotwheels, legos, and old car memorabilia that I have left over
Old 04-25-2023, 02:08 AM   #249
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
I need to get back in... Still missing a few that I need to collect
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2023, 02:21 PM   #250
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

The last couple of years have been dry as fuck.
Added to the fact that for the first time in my whole entire life they have gone up in price, I have not gotten as many in the last 18 or so months than I normally have.

And I write too!
Old 04-27-2023, 11:28 AM   #251
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
finally found my first treasure hunt. One of the red cartoon batmobiles. I don't really pay attention, or go actively seeking TH or supers, so i may have some already and just not know about it. found it at a grocery store in medford Oregon.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote