Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2007, 01:42 PM   #61
StaticX27
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
StaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Nah, R33 was done legally, the illegal thing they did was imported R32's and R34's under the R33 paperwork. That was their big no-no.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2007, 04:55 PM   #62
B Love
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
B Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
so because RB motoring is a legit company and they're doing the raffle at their location...that automatically makes the car and the paperwork and motorex all legit? why are their doors now closed, for the fact that they were illegally importing cars and filing FALSE paperwork...

wouldnt u wonder why someone is selling a R34 from a shop that has been shut down for illegally importing cars? and its not about if im going to buy a raffle ticket or not, its about informing people that dont know any better so they dont get fucked out of their money
So Im guessing you know people who got their cars from Motorex? uhh no. So Im guessing you know people who used to work at moterex? Probably not. So what do you know? Doesnt seem like much to me. Importing the cars was only part of the problem also all the other stuff that was going on and unless you know someone that worked there or if you are the owners lawyer then you probably dont know anything. You know what you have heard happened. So who got fucked over? There plenty of cars that were imported by motorex and have been driven and sold time after time. So unless you have first hand experience or actual knowledge you should probably stop talking. and R33's are legal they are the only ones that are. Im sure anyone that would be interested in a skyline would research on the matter anyways.
Old 10-23-2007, 05:14 PM   #63
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N

u know nothing about me, who i am, who i know in this industry, and where i get my FACTS from....i left it at that...said goodluck with the raffle...u can continue nut riding if ud like

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 10-23-2007, 05:19 PM   #64
jdmae86
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
jdmae86 will become famous soon enoughjdmae86 will become famous soon enoughjdmae86 will become famous soon enoughjdmae86 will become famous soon enoughjdmae86 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
thats
clean
Old 10-23-2007, 05:22 PM   #65
CUSTEL
Banned from the Marketplace

CUSTEL is a jewel in the roughCUSTEL is a jewel in the roughCUSTEL is a jewel in the roughCUSTEL is a jewel in the roughCUSTEL is a jewel in the roughCUSTEL is a jewel in the roughCUSTEL is a jewel in the roughCUSTEL is a jewel in the rough
Quote:

u know nothing about me, who i am, who i know in this industry, and where i get my FACTS from....i left it at that...said goodluck with the raffle...u can continue nut riding if ud like
You have just contradicted yourself, see below:
Quote:
people say they were imported illegally and others say they were legal (more say illegally though)
Your "FACTS" are more commonly referred to as hearsay seeing you have never experienced any of the events first hand the only knowledge you have is what you have been told. This is a common issue when attempting to sell a vehicle of this statute is that those that think they know it all come in and contradict the legitimacy of the vehicle. Quite honestly you have no involvement with the sale of the vehicle so why start anything to begin with?
Old 10-23-2007, 05:28 PM   #66
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
*sigh* ppl are so literal, the "PEOPLE" that i speak up that have told me the "FACTS" that i know, are people who have had first hand experience with Motorex "IMPORTED" R33s....we can just leave it at that....have a nice day ladies

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 10-23-2007, 05:31 PM   #67
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
B'nice to eachother.
Old 10-23-2007, 06:41 PM   #68
CUSTEL

CUSTEL is a jewel in the roughCUSTEL is a jewel in the roughCUSTEL is a jewel in the roughCUSTEL is a jewel in the roughCUSTEL is a jewel in the roughCUSTEL is a jewel in the roughCUSTEL is a jewel in the roughCUSTEL is a jewel in the rough
For those that may be skeptical of the raffle system this may help, information about importraffle.com can be seen on Sean Morris' blog here: http://gtrusa.blogspot.com/2007/10/i...-r33-gt-r.html
Old 10-23-2007, 11:02 PM   #69
B Love
Zilvia Addict

B Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really nice
Quote:

Im not riding anyones nuts bro. You obviously dont know what you are talking about and I could care less who you know in any industry. Way to be a name dropping fanboy oh i know so and so. Dont say anything negative if you dont know what your talking about.
Old 10-23-2007, 11:18 PM   #70
jdm-drift
BANNED

jdm-drift is on the path to ruinjdm-drift is on the path to ruin
ive heard nothing but good feedback about custel. and his facts are straight. the R33 is the only car on the DMV's list of importation.
good luck with the raffledood, i may buy a ticket oh also i asked u a while back about a 4 door r32.. any luck?
Old 10-23-2007, 11:41 PM   #71
2FortynSoCal

2FortynSoCal is on a distinguished road
Clearing up confusion...

I looked heavily into purchasing an R33 several months ago and spoke with several of the individuals that pretitioned for the first of the Skyline conversions for the US. To give you the "reader's digest version," Motorex put money into crash testing several R33s. Once they discovered that the cars could receive minor (well, mostly minor) modifications and pass US DOT and EPA standards, they petitioned to be allowed to import all 90-99 Skylines into the country. The petition was accepted and Motorex begain importing/converting cars. Several years in, DOT got wind that Motorex wasn't actually doing all the required conversions to the cars. Once they opened the investigation, they also discovered that the R32 and R34 models Motorex had been importing were significantly different from the R33 they petitioned for with the crash test results. At that point, the company had their import license revoked and once the investigation was completed (~1-2yrs later), the owner was fined and given jail time.

Any car that was imported and "converted" (actually converted or not) by Motorex before they were under investigation is full legal by DOT and EPA standards (with the exception of a few that were tied up in the investigation and received the DOT waiver only).

It is still possible to import R33s into the country. To do so, you need to speak with a Registered Imported (list can be found on the DOT website). Unfortunately, there are only about 3 people (although I've only spoken to 1 that actually knows the process well enough to pull it off) in the country qualified to import the car for you and do the conversions. They will have to go through the same petition process that Motorex went through initially, but they can now use the R33 crash test data on record at DOT. R32s, R34s, and any year Silvia are illegal to import (with or without conversions) and drive onthe streets. Importation for racing or show purposes is another store.

Hope that helps....spent a LOT of time on the phone/computer collecting that info.
Old 10-23-2007, 11:44 PM   #72
B Love
Zilvia Addict

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2FortynSoCal View Post
I looked heavily into purchasing an R33 several months ago and spoke with several of the individuals that pretitioned for the first of the Skyline conversions for the US. To give you the "reader's digest version," Motorex put money into crash testing several R33s. Once they discovered that the cars could receive minor (well, mostly minor) modifications and pass US DOT and EPA standards, they petitioned to be allowed to import all 90-99 Skylines into the country. The petition was accepted and Motorex begain importing/converting cars. Several years in, DOT got wind that Motorex wasn't actually doing all the required conversions to the cars. Once they opened the investigation, they also discovered that the R32 and R34 models Motorex had been importing were significantly different from the R33 they petitioned for with the crash test results. At that point, the company had their import license revoked and once the investigation was completed (~1-2yrs later), the owner was fined and given jail time.

Any car that was imported and "converted" (actually converted or not) by Motorex before they were under investigation is full legal by DOT and EPA standards (with the exception of a few that were tied up in the investigation and received the DOT waiver only).

It is still possible to import R33s into the country. To do so, you need to speak with a Registered Imported (list can be found on the DOT website). Unfortunately, there are only about 3 people (although I've only spoken to 1 that actually knows the process well enough to pull it off) in the country qualified to import the car for you and do the conversions. They will have to go through the same petition process that Motorex went through initially, but they can now use the R33 crash test data on record at DOT. R32s, R34s, and any year Silvia are illegal to import (with or without conversions) and drive onthe streets. Importation for racing or show purposes is another store.

Hope that helps....spent a LOT of time on the phone/computer collecting that info.
Finally a person who researches.
Old 10-23-2007, 11:45 PM   #73
2FortynSoCal

...to clarify a point, when I stated they were legal by US DOT and EPA standards, I meant that they were modified and granted waivers to be exempt from those standards....in other words, "legal."
Old 10-23-2007, 11:49 PM   #74
2FortynSoCal

Thanks! It was worth the time spent doing research...after all, who want to pay $30K-$50K for a car just to have the police impound it for being on public roadways. Making payments on a car you no longer own would not be any fun.
Old 10-23-2007, 11:58 PM   #75
B Love
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2FortynSoCal View Post
Thanks! It was worth the time spent doing research...after all, who want to pay $30K-$50K for a car just to have the police impound it for being on public roadways. Making payments on a car you no longer own would not be any fun.

Happens to every lame kid with an evo at the street races haha. But yea rb motoring is way legit. I dono how a raffle will do since this is the first one but if they sell the minumum 500 tickets rb motoring will do well haha.
Old 10-24-2007, 12:08 AM   #76
CUSTEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm-drift View Post
ive heard nothing but good feedback about custel. and his facts are straight. the R33 is the only car on the DMV's list of importation.
good luck with the raffledood, i may buy a ticket oh also i asked u a while back about a 4 door r32.. any luck?
which type are you looking for? type m, m2, gt4, gt, etc.
Old 10-24-2007, 12:09 AM   #77
2FortynSoCal

True, I'm sure everyone will do well in the deal...especially the person who drops $100 and wins the GT-R!! Heck, I'd pay $100 just for the chance to take a GT-R around the block a time or two.
Old 10-24-2007, 12:14 AM   #78
B Love
Zilvia Addict

I want to see how the raffle thing plays out.
Old 10-24-2007, 10:50 PM   #79
jdm-drift
BANNED

jdm-drift is on the path to ruinjdm-drift is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by CUSTEL View Post
which type are you looking for? type m, m2, gt4, gt, etc.
to be honest i would take any, cheaper the better of course
i would probably be swapping the rb20 out for atleast the 25 anyway, so whatever you find just let me know and we can go from there.
Old 10-25-2007, 01:05 AM   #80
CUSTEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm-drift View Post
to be honest i would take any, cheaper the better of course
i would probably be swapping the rb20 out for atleast the 25 anyway, so whatever you find just let me know and we can go from there.
I'll find out and let you know.

New article about the raffle seen below:

http://2009gtr.blogspot.com/2007/10/win-r33-gt-r.html
Old 10-25-2007, 06:58 AM   #81
*Kung Fu Grip*

*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to *Kung Fu Grip*
To celebrate the Grand Opening we will be limiting the amount of tickets for the 1996 Nissan Skyline R33 GTR V-spec provided by Sean Morris to 500. Tickets will sell for $100 each and there is no limit to the amount you may purchase. More details on the vehicle after the jump.

After going to that site and reading all that it seems like a HUGE SCAM!

Custel,I've seen you post all over different forums but never seen any of your skylines bought by anyone.. I want some hardcore proof that this is real or Im still going to think its a SCAM./end
Old 10-25-2007, 11:19 AM   #82
CUSTEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Kung Fu Grip* View Post
To celebrate the Grand Opening we will be limiting the amount of tickets for the 1996 Nissan Skyline R33 GTR V-spec provided by Sean Morris to 500. Tickets will sell for $100 each and there is no limit to the amount you may purchase. More details on the vehicle after the jump.

After going to that site and reading all that it seems like a HUGE SCAM!

Custel,I've seen you post all over different forums but never seen any of your skylines bought by anyone.. I want some hardcore proof that this is real or Im still going to think its a SCAM./end
By your previous post I do not believe you know who Sean Morris is, for more information about him and articles he has taken part in with magazines and other editorial productions please see the following link. ImportRaffle.com - Who is Sean Morris?

Last edited by CUSTEL; 10-25-2007 at 12:07 PM..
Old 10-25-2007, 11:26 AM   #83
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Love View Post
Im not riding anyones nuts bro. You obviously dont know what you are talking about and I could care less who you know in any industry. Way to be a name dropping fanboy oh i know so and so. Dont say anything negative if you dont know what your talking about.
whos name did i "drop"? no ones...i know what i know, and i highly trust my sources....we can leave it at that

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUSTEL View Post
Sean Morris is going to put his reputation on the line for a scam?
maybe there's just some "name dropping" going around *rolls eyes*

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 10-25-2007, 11:37 AM   #84
CUSTEL

Quote:
whos name did i "drop"? no ones...i know what i know, and i highly trust my sources....we can leave it at that

maybe there's just some "name dropping" going around *rolls eyes*
Ok

msglength
Old 10-25-2007, 12:41 PM   #85
B Love
Zilvia Addict

Bottom line if you think its a scam (which it isnt) then dont buy a fucking ticket. If you dont think its real are you gonna come out to cali to see the car? Probably not because your just some faggot who will never have a skyline so you figure hey I will talk shit so no one else can have one either. How about you buy a fucking ticket or keep your fucking mouth shut. And Duffman I know you know alot of important people haha. No point n arguing. But I have known Sean for a while and he is a personal friend of mine. He is WELL known by alot of people and has built some crazy cars. All and all this is the first time anyone has done a raffle like this. So your opinion (Kung fu grip) doesnt count for anything. If your not interested in the car cool go about your own business. If you dont want to buy a ticket cool. go about your own business.
Old 10-25-2007, 01:40 PM   #86
StaticX27
Zilvia Junkie

StaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond repute
Just curious. This car is legally imported, but does it already have a legal CA title and registration?
Old 10-25-2007, 03:41 PM   #87
B Love
Zilvia Addict

No but that can all be done. look at the first page.
Old 10-26-2007, 02:03 PM   #88
*Kung Fu Grip*

*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore*Kung Fu Grip* is not welcome here anymore
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Love View Post
Bottom line if you think its a scam (which it isnt) then dont buy a fucking ticket. If you dont think its real are you gonna come out to cali to see the car? Probably not because your just some faggot who will never have a skyline so you figure hey I will talk shit so no one else can have one either. How about you buy a fucking ticket or keep your fucking mouth shut. And Duffman I know you know alot of important people haha. No point n arguing. But I have known Sean for a while and he is a personal friend of mine. He is WELL known by alot of people and has built some crazy cars. All and all this is the first time anyone has done a raffle like this. So your opinion (Kung fu grip) doesnt count for anything. If your not interested in the car cool go about your own business. If you dont want to buy a ticket cool. go about your own business.

He's tried to sell car's on MY local forums and of course you would say something like this because your friends with him or involved in the scam, Your opinion isnt worth anything.. who knows that your not trying to just get people to buy the fake tickets. ITS FAKE!

Theres NO way that this is real.. I mean people use your common sense you think your REALLY going to get a skyline handed to you if you give these people $100 dollar's? I see right through your scam. LIKE I said give me some proof this is real if not then I call

Show us proof whats this for and why you guys would take a loss like this just giving a car away???,Just because you made a website,dropped a name doesn't mean this is real,You guys are low life scum trying to scam Nissan enthusiasts thinking they will win a skyline if they bought a bunch of tickets then you guys drop off the face of the earth./end
Old 10-26-2007, 02:08 PM   #89
*Kung Fu Grip*

On top of that you guys say there's only 500 tickets but no limit on how many you can buy!??? THATS JUST SCREAMING SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM etc.

If someone falls for this they have no common sense at all,Hope noone does.
Old 10-26-2007, 02:25 PM   #90
B Love
Zilvia Addict

First of all I dont know Custel I know Sean second of all You dont fucking know me and you have no right to call me lowlife scum. Are you fucking stupid. Minimum number of tickets that have to be sold is 500 so that means $50,000 you stupid fuck. there not getting rid of the car for $100 dollars. Thats why they have a minimum number of tickets sold. You not being able to understand this obviously shows you dont read a damn thing and cannot comprehend something this complex (which really isnt that hard). What fucking proof do you need? Obviously the car wont be given away untill the 500 tickets are sold. the owner of the car gets the full 50,000 so who cares which $100 ticket buyer gets the car dosnt matter if the full amount of the car is gettng paid for. SO next time FUCKING THINK before you go posting random bullshit without learning the facts
Closed Thread