Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Wanted to Buy

Wanted to Buy Post your needs and wants here.

Old 03-06-2007, 09:05 PM   #31
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
i already told you how much adn what colors i can get
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2007, 09:08 PM   #32
MURPHY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
MURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfectionMURPHY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MURPHY
yokota hit me up with a price. hmmm i wonder if my snap on student discount would work on the Japanese snap on site lol
MURPHY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 10:01 PM   #33
kleenS14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
kleenS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
haha hell yea with the student discount, matco gives em too you know. through their little votech program, actually better prices than snap on IMO. never seen one of these, think im gonna have to see if i can fab one up with an extra stubby i have.
kleenS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 03:25 PM   #34
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews

ahhh yeah, my sweet color shifting key.
Old 03-07-2007, 06:27 PM   #35
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
hails yeah, dem kids don tknow about that moon eyes
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 12:08 AM   #36
95zilvia
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
fuck that guy is annoying.
now now now
buy it for me
i need it
gimme blow jobs.
95zilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 07:59 AM   #37
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
This thread is hilarious. I have never seen anyone so hard up over something so silly. And above all else, he wants lime green.
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 08:34 AM   #38
Steve Lloyd
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Steve Lloyd is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
can you still get these, and if so, what colors??
Steve Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 03:41 PM   #39
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
check the for sale thread, there's a guy selling a gang of them with many colors. not that i support commercial sale in the for sale section, but you asked and you shall receive.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote