Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2012, 09:40 PM   #151
BadazzSr20
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
BadazzSr20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
i haven't post to this thread in the 5 months its been around but i have to speak up. im not the one to bother people when there selling stuff cause hey everyone and anyone is always trying to make a buck.

but i have to beef you with you little and trust me it has nothing to do with hating your car cause i have the same one only i have a 1jz in mine and i have with leather LE version.

so anyways... i just wanted to say that is is the most BS thread i seen on zilvia. dude lets be real here for a sec now along of these guys on here are young in heart and sometimes cant see with a big cloud of BS when its covering there eyes.

what i mean by this is there a few problems with your asking price.

1. its a 15year old car (no matter how u slice it or dice it how much pudding u rub on it its still 15 years old.

2. its 100% stock!!!! beside that go fast part u have the nizmo oil cap!

3.listen man 11k + for this car is by far the biggest joke on ziliva. you think there a reason why u haven't sold this car yet in 5months?

you can get 6 to 7k for this all day and that's a fair price for both party's. but i really really hope the zilvia members on this forum isn't that stupid to buy this car for this price.

i can get a hella of better kouki with a 1jz swap for 10kobo right below this post.

oh and just so u know everyone on here im sure can back me part on this part.. why in the hell would someone want to pay you 11k or even 10k for your stock car cause anyone of u have a car accident u can kiss that 10 or 11k good bye cause being that the car is so old they will no fix it 90% of the time they just total it and all of u on here know this is true.

why would someone want to chance this with a 15year car.i wouldn't mind chancing it with a 5k car not a 10 or 11k + car. for the price ur asking i can get a car that's newer and my insurance will cover any damages and repair my car and i don't lose it.

im dealing with this right now i have over 20k in my car and they total lost my car with really no damage done to my car so i just got offered 4k with a car that has over 20k into it. all because a dumb ass girl ran a stop sign cause she was texting...

like i said i hate to bash u or your thread but its starting to be alot of BS with the prices that are popping up for these cars. there 15years old you have nothing on that car that's worth 11k+

you don't believe me

Kelley Blue Book

and u can reply with a thank you for your bump cause i can bump this for you till 2020 and u still wont get 11k for it. you should have grab that dudes rx7 cause atlest that's worth the money.

P.S
to the ziliva cheerleaders on this thread cheering this fool on with this stupid price why dont you buy it if its such a great deal and a great price.

and dont tell me that u dont have the money goto the bank and get a load for it and tell them what a great deal this guy is giving you on a 15year old car and see if they give u the loan.

the only way you should buy this car is if he tossed in a jar of Vaseline lmao!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2012, 09:54 PM   #152
juliocesarl_405
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
juliocesarl_405 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunnaben View Post
Why is everyone getting all tore up over cars that are at bare minimum at least 14 years old now..... I just bought a brand new 2012 mustang gt and it kicks these cars' ass in all categories. I used to be a die hard JDM tyte 240 fan boy, had my share of the cars, and I'll never go back to 14+ year old rust buckets.
$29K mustang 5.0 vs $1500 240sx ka Yeah
but with gas prices have fun at 17mpg in the city

u could buy a decently good looking car with $10k

and use the other $19k for another 2 rust buckets as u call em
that would probably stomp ur 5.o hehe
Old 07-18-2012, 12:21 AM   #153
mike reimer

Trader Rating: (0)
mike reimer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hi, was womdering if you still had the 240 for sale?
Old 07-18-2012, 12:28 AM   #154
mike reimer

mike reimer is an unknown quantity at this point
you still got it?
Old 07-18-2012, 06:43 AM   #155
RyanB.

RyanB. is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll be in Colombus in September, how far from there are you?
Old 07-18-2012, 10:41 AM   #156
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Way to many Bumps and BS. You can start a new thread in 3days(72hrs).