Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 06-21-2019, 12:44 PM   #1
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
pair of Enkei RS05RR 18x10, +22, 5x114.3

I am selling a pair of 18x10, +22 Enkei RS05RR
They are the two on the left in the picture above.

They are used - full disclosure, i bought them used, had them inspected by a wheel repair place and learned they were not straight, and had on crack that was professionally repaired. They will need some work to be straight and one wheel needs refinishing. Minor curb rash as well.

As a result, i am just looking to recoup some of my money, rather than doing the repairs. I was estimated $325 to get them fixed.

I was looking for some track wheels and it doesn't look like these should be tracked. For a street car, if you fix 'em, they'll be fine.

Wheels retail for around $500 new.
Given they need work, i am asking for $350 picked up. I prefer not to sell

Wheels located in Sacramento, CA

PM if interested
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2019, 09:28 PM   #2
OptionZero
Post Whore!

OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
bumpity bump
Old 07-02-2019, 10:44 PM   #3
iStubz
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
iStubz will become famous soon enoughiStubz will become famous soon enoughiStubz will become famous soon enoughiStubz will become famous soon enoughiStubz will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Can you send me more detailed pics?
iStubz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 12:04 AM   #4
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Sorry for the delayed response.
I stored the wheels at a local shop, so it'll be a couple days before i can roll out there and take more pix
Old 07-06-2019, 08:05 PM   #5
Turbo Nismo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (18)
Turbo Nismo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Could you please send me more pictures too?
Old 07-07-2019, 03:31 PM   #6
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Took some pix at the shop where they're stored, much more detailed:

This shows the odd discoloration on one wheel. Part of this is just the lighting, but it is definitely lighter. These came off some race car and likely experienced alot of heat.

This is the professionally welded crack repair. Two shops looked at it and confirm it is a roadworthy repair.

Some rash

The other wheel is much better
Old 07-17-2019, 09:44 PM   #7
[email protected]
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
sooorad@aol.com is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
If willing to ship lmk. I’m in So Cal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sooorad@aol.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 12:02 AM   #8
OptionZero
Post Whore!

I can ship, but its gonna be $90 for the pair

LMK if interested - your Pms are full
Old 07-23-2019, 07:29 PM   #9
BeasT_MoDe
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
BeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I'm interested. Please email me directly at your soonest convenience [email protected]
BeasT_MoDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 07:59 PM   #10
OptionZero
Post Whore!

email sent
Old 08-01-2019, 08:50 PM   #11
OptionZero
Post Whore!

to the top bump