Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 03-28-2022, 02:37 AM   #121
ingmar F
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
ingmar F is a jewel in the roughingmar F is a jewel in the roughingmar F is a jewel in the roughingmar F is a jewel in the roughingmar F is a jewel in the roughingmar F is a jewel in the roughingmar F is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFTa9bhH3-d/ his car looks finished on his instagram
ingmar F is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2022, 03:39 AM   #122
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I don't have one of them new fangled instagrams, someone DM him and tell him to update this shit.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 09:26 PM   #123
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
I don't have one of them new fangled instagrams, someone DM him and tell him to update this shit.
No IG updates in over a year and no car updates in 2 years.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2023, 11:59 AM   #124
ESCAPE!
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
ESCAPE! is making a name for him/her selfESCAPE! is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I guess i should probably make an update! Happy this place is still alive, the car forum days were far superior to the way things are now

Had the car painted in Ferrari F40 red. This was in 2019

Made a new rear window for the inverted hatch, i cant remember the adhesive i used but its certainly there to stay

Followed by many hours reassembling all the freshly painted parts and fitting body panels. This was time consuming but pretty easy and satisfying to do knowing it was going together for the final time

Although i did start things off by dropping the glass from one of the bomex mirrors while riveting it back together... Local glass shop was able to easily make me a new one though

Im not sure why the body shop masked off the inner door as i gave it to them fully stripped of all linkage and clips but not oh well. Must just be what theyre used to doing haha

Front end all assembled!

I dont seem to have any other assembly photos but pretty straight forward

Thanks to my friend Jeffery though i do have some sick post-assembly photos!

And thats where the car is at now. I did end up selling the inverted hatch a couple years ago.. I found it looked amazing from certain angles but a bit weird from other angles and a lot of "red". I also didnt end up running the rear quarter window covers for this same reason

The hatch went to the right home though and is currently on a car that suits it better (BN aero, koguchi fenders etc) and looks insane

I will have to get the champagne hatch that currently on the car painted. Maybe i will get those border skirts painted at the same time as they look pretty cool in some of the old photos on this thread haha. But other than that i dont really have any plans for the car I dont drive it much but even just going through my photos and make this post makes me appreciate it
Old 02-18-2023, 06:10 PM   #125
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Happy to see this update, even if the update is already out dated. Very rad build. Drive it more.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2023, 07:20 AM   #126
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Wow, this is incredible my man... Glad I signed back on...
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2023, 08:13 AM   #127
projectsupra
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
projectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
This is so good, excellent work!
projectsupra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2023, 02:13 PM   #128
EFITTZY
Zilvia Junkie

EFITTZY is making a name for him/her selfEFITTZY is making a name for him/her self
Love this build, thanks for the update!
Old 02-20-2023, 05:53 PM   #129
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
I’m partial to the inverted hatch. I did weird things like that and it didn’t look bad on your car.

Nice build.
Old 02-21-2023, 05:52 AM   #130
ingmar F
Zilvia Member

ingmar F is a jewel in the roughingmar F is a jewel in the roughingmar F is a jewel in the roughingmar F is a jewel in the roughingmar F is a jewel in the roughingmar F is a jewel in the roughingmar F is a jewel in the rough
Cool to see an update! i really like al the rare parts on you car, and i understand why you changed the inverted hatch to normal.
ingmar F is offline   Reply With Quote