Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-06-2012, 02:27 PM   #11
Nissansota240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
Nissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by smithrcing17 View Post
Build is coming along good man!
Thanks

Also I have unfortunately decided to sell my s13 to help fund other things in life, even though I am 100% certain that I'm going to regret selling it. I've put a lot of work into the car in the short time that I have owned it. Still working on getting the car running and finishing up some things.

Even though the coupe is for sale, progress still continues on it.

I'm still trying to figure out why it won't turn over with the key, all the other electronics work except the signal to the starter. I'm thinking it has to do with it previously being an automatic, and I have to loop the black and the tan wire that is under the fuse box but, that wire doesn't seem to not be there. So assuming if I can't figure out the wiring I can hook up a separate wire setup with a momentary and reuse the existing fuse, that will be a solution for the problem.

Last edited by Nissansota240; 08-23-2012 at 12:38 PM..
Nissansota240 is offline   Reply With Quote