Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2012, 08:11 PM   #61
nissanxrma
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
nissanxrma is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by consouler View Post
And it looks like you've been enjoying this mockery. lol

Fixed. And yes.

1986 Z31 - VG30ET GT30R
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2012, 08:26 PM   #62
ILLES13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (41)
ILLES13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Old 01-17-2012, 09:53 PM   #63
vegaspeed
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
vegaspeed is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by eZiR- rps13 View Post
il give you 1200 since I'm sure you've driven it too hard (beatin all those evos,vetts, and jets and what not)
Lol yea $1200 won't even buy you a shell
Old 01-17-2012, 10:03 PM   #64
Cease_Super_Hicas
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (35)
Cease_Super_Hicas is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Cease_Super_Hicas
Quote:
Originally Posted by consouler View Post
For Sale Rules and Guidelines

The Marketplace forums are a favor to the users, allowing them to purchase and sell items amongst themselves. Zilvia.net takes NO responsibility for ANY transactions made by its users, and advises users to 'caveat emptor' (let the buyer beware). Some users aren't reliable, and it's the buyers responsibility to insure they don't lose their money.

Do not Bump your topic more then twice, please only bump your item when your it’s at the bottom or off the page. Any items bumped more then two times will be closed. If you need to bump it more then this, then revaluate your item being sold and post it again.

This is the For Sale Forum, limit your new topics to items For Sale...otherwise, we have separate forums for items you "Wanted To Buy" or "Group Buys".

Do not trash someone's item they are selling just cause you didn't like it and also do not go in and flame a person because they are asking too much. Use the Private Message to send them a constructive message. You post will be deleted if you cant post anything constructive. Simply do not post if your not interested in the item thats being sold.

No Commercial Selling, if your selling commercial Group Buy then please contact Mark or Bob at [email protected] for advertising information and learn about our Commercial Group Buys/Deals section on the main website. (This section will be enabled the week of 1/12/01)

No group buys in this forum please, use the Group Buys Forum.

Topics will be moved/locked at moderators discretion.

Obviously you dont read the rules either, If your not interested in the car move on. If he says he smokes other cars all day so be it. Until you guys have physical proof to prove him wrong nothing can be said.
Wow I see we got a new mod lol some one plz close this thread already it's getting out of hand let him make a new one lol
Old 01-17-2012, 10:04 PM   #65
nissanxrma
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
nissanxrma is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegaspeed View Post
Lol yea $1200 won't even buy you a shell

1200 won't buy a s13 shell? huh? what?

1986 Z31 - VG30ET GT30R
Old 01-17-2012, 10:07 PM   #66
vegaspeed
Leaky Injector

At the end of the day I made enough money to laugh at all of you, while you all are home getting them panties in a bunch about my car and how it sucks and it's in the wrong section, its so funny that you would take your time to talk crap all day, really get a fuckin life hahahaa!!! Go get laid or something lol your all a bunch of faggots!!!
Old 01-17-2012, 10:45 PM   #67
trickey1991
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
trickey1991 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
lol ya you make mad chedda I'm sure, my under carriage of my skyline is cleaner then your POS 240SX buddy. lol seriously. you should price your car like this guy >> he's realistic http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/423053-rb20det-s13.html

Clean

Not so clean

but hey if you ever need performance parts contact me: that is if you have money : Home - Trick'd Out Performance ahhaha bitch...

Quote:
At the end of the day I made enough money to laugh at all of you, while you all are home getting them panties in a bunch about my car and how it sucks and it's in the wrong section, its so funny that you would take your time to talk crap all day, really get a fuckin life hahahaa!!! Go get laid or something lol your all a bunch of faggots!!!
Old 01-17-2012, 11:19 PM   #68
vegaspeed
Leaky Injector

oh yeah I haven't washed it for a month, how about I give you a job and pay you to wash it for me, since I see you have all the time in the world to keep looking at my car, like I said put your money where your mouth is, dont be a bitch about it, grow some balls and come here, I bet I give you a ride in it and you will shit your pants hahahaahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trickey1991 View Post
lol ya you make mad chedda I'm sure, my under carriage of my skyline is cleaner then your POS 240SX buddy. lol seriously. you should price your car like this guy >> he's realistic http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/423053-rb20det-s13.html

Clean

Not so clean

but hey if you ever need performance parts contact me: that is if you have money : Home - Trick'd Out Performance ahhaha bitch...
Old 01-17-2012, 11:35 PM   #69
driftage240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
driftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to driftage240
Dude where do u live? I'd love to race u for u car, take it from u, hands the keys to my 12 year old cuz in and have him drive it into ur skyrine while I stand in the way. Just kill ur self. I'll take u out in my 240, my z06, Or vq swapped g20 take ur pick pinche Chapin mas puto.

Misty blu is coming 4 you!
Old 01-17-2012, 11:49 PM   #70
trickey1991
Zilvia Junkie

I dunno who that was a blow at, but...... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftage240 View Post
Dude where do u live? I'd love to race u for u car, take it from u, hands the keys to my 12 year old cuz in and have him drive it into ur skyrine while I stand in the way. Just kill ur self. I'll take u out in my 240, my z06, Or vq swapped g20 take ur pick pinche Chapin mas puto.
Old 01-17-2012, 11:50 PM   #71
trickey1991
Zilvia Junkie

You're a pie, I have 2 friends that are both on this site that have 500+whp 1JZ cars so your car would not impress me ... anyways.. you're sad..

You wanna race so come here.... I'd be happy to go to the local drag track and see.

Quote:
oh yeah I haven't washed it for a month, how about I give you a job and pay you to wash it for me, since I see you have all the time in the world to keep looking at my car, like I said put your money where your mouth is, dont be a bitch about it, grow some balls and come here, I bet I give you a ride in it and you will shit your pants hahahaahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-17-2012, 11:51 PM   #72
vegaspeed
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Chapin seras voz indio! I bet you don't even reach my shoulder, Now about racing yes I would take your car, and I would stuff your midget ass in your engine bay and toss your faggot ass town the cliff! Hahahaa!!!! Puto mi verga esta mas grande que tu enano! Solo si tienes de Espanol puedes hablar indio!
Old 01-17-2012, 11:56 PM   #73
vegaspeed
Leaky Injector

Quote:
You're a pie, I have 2 friends that are both on this site that have 500+whp 1JZ cars so your car would not impress me ... anyways.. you're sad..

You wanna race so come here.... I'd be happy to go to the local drag track and see.
Yea I know it's just an rb20, but remember I getting my GTR shipped in 3months so we will talk then, and to impress please I love competition If you beat me Ill tell you good shit! I don't hate.
Old 01-17-2012, 11:56 PM   #74
trickey1991
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Chapin seras voz indio! I bet you don't even reach my shoulder, Now about racing yes I would take your car, and I would stuff your midget ass in your engine bay and toss your faggot ass town the cliff! Hahahaa!!!! Puto mi verga esta mas grande que tu enano! Solo si tienes de Espanol puedes hablar indio!

I'm 6'2 man... so unless your like 7'1 which would just be stupid cuz you'd look more goofy than Yao Ming, then I'm sure I'm around the same height...dumbass.

PS: Know One cares if your penis is large....... so stop trying to impress people by writing in Spanish...

Lei è uno stolto il mio amico, spero che lei fa bene nella vita con il suo piccolo pene e spera un giorno che lei sia stancato di succhiare sul suo seno di madri. ....

I can do it too
Old 01-18-2012, 12:02 AM   #75
driftage240
Post Whore!

driftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfection
Trickery it was ment for this tool

Lol fool Im 6'1 235lbs and I'd love too see that, I'm Mexican not a lesser Hispanic, I employ Chapin and seeotes like ur mom to wash my clothe and whipe my shit, and your dad along with ur entire family at my body shop, pm me ur address id like to make an example of u bitch...

Old 01-18-2012, 12:03 AM   #76
vegaspeed
Leaky Injector

Quote:
I'm 6'2 man... so unless your like 7'1 which would just be stupid cuz you'd look more goofy than Yao Ming, then I'm sure I'm around the same height...dumbass.

PS: Know One cares if your penis is large....... so stop trying to impress people by writing in Spanish...

Lei è uno stolto il mio amico, spero che lei fa bene nella vita con il suo piccolo pene e spera un giorno che lei sia stancato di succhiare sul suo seno di madri. ....

I can do it too
You can be 7'1 and I'll drop you like bitch!!! Your a tall Indio hahahaha! But trust me you can't take me! Hahahahaha! Oh and I weigh 275 lbs 6'1,and Mexican? You really have to throw that in?? I have lots of Mexican friends like 80% now about chapin hahaha I actually don't have a drop of chapin blood, but I do own land there and in Mexico, also my bloodline is not indigenous to the Americas, so next time you think you know who your talking to, sit back and think what you say fuck face!!! And address??? Really??? What you want to feel a big cock in across your face, My Lil 20 year old cousin will take you out and make an example of you and you will not make it out in one piece, shit my grandmother will blast your dumbass! Have to love the women from Italia! Hahaha!!!!
Old 01-18-2012, 12:06 AM   #77
trickey1991
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Trickery it was ment for this tool

Lol fool Im 6'1 235lbs and I'd love too see that, I'm Mexican not a lesser Hispanic, I employ Chapin and seeotes like ur mom to wash my clothe and whipe my shit, and your dad along with ur entire family at my body shop, pm me ur address id like to make an example of u bitch...

LOL! this guy is a complete tool.

PS man , he cant give you an address for a mobile home... just check under the bridges in your local town..
Old 01-18-2012, 12:12 AM   #78
driftage240
Post Whore!

Ok I'm done..Back to doing lines of coke off my girls pussy, lates u have the fastest car in the world and are my hero..
GlWS lol

Old 01-18-2012, 12:33 AM   #79
vegaspeed
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Ok I'm done..Back to doing lines of coke off my girls pussy, lates u have the fastest car in the world and are my hero..
GlWS lol
Lol you have to suck some dudes dick to get some lines you broke bitch1 oh and this is one of my properties where I can take you and your family to cut all the grass including your ugly ass mom, you ugly ass marica! hahahaaha!!!![ATTACH]![/ATTACH]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 004.JPG (54.4 KB, 15 views)
Old 01-18-2012, 12:46 AM   #80
Cease_Super_Hicas
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (35)
Cease_Super_Hicas is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Cease_Super_Hicas
Wait in one of his post he put he was Italian? Himm mm freaking lost here
Old 01-18-2012, 12:50 AM   #81
vegaspeed
Leaky Injector

Yes it's called I'm 65% Italian some greek Spaniard, French and German, I mostly look italian so forget about it lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cease_Super_Hicas View Post
Wait in one of his post he put he was Italian? Himm mm freaking lost here
Old 01-18-2012, 12:52 AM   #82
trickey1991
Zilvia Junkie

your jokes aren't funny so why put "lol"

Your mother gave birth to a gay son"you" that's funny, therefore I put LOL
Old 01-18-2012, 12:55 AM   #83
charles13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
charles13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
First hes italian now mexican and cuts grass?....
Old 01-18-2012, 01:01 AM   #84
vegaspeed
Leaky Injector

[QUOTE=trickey1991;4465487]your jokes aren't funny so why put "lol"

Hmm they are not jokes, I'm just Cracking up so much with this post, bc your faggot ass has nothing better to do, how about go to sands canyon and jump off! Do society a favor please! Thank god they have abortions now so ppl like your parents won't have retards like you lol, now that's funny!!
Old 01-18-2012, 01:03 AM   #85
vegaspeed
Leaky Injector

Hmm I didn't put I'm Mexican, you have that all mixed up buddy.
Quote:

Your mother gave birth to a gay son"you" that's funny, therefore I put LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by charles13 View Post
First hes italian now mexican and cuts grass?....
Old 01-18-2012, 01:08 AM   #86
PANDAemic
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
PANDAemic is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Nice clean 240! Is that stock height? The fitment on the bumper is dead on too AND it's missing the position lights!
Old 01-18-2012, 01:10 AM   #87
vegaspeed
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PANDAemic View Post
Nice clean 240! Is that stock height?
It looks like it, I haven't had time to drop it
Old 01-18-2012, 01:15 AM   #88
vegaspeed
Leaky Injector

I really never gave time to the car, it has it's pros and cons, I put a high price on it just to see but then I was attacked by all the experts on this site, I really don't care if it goes for even $4k I bought it dirt cheap and had my fun with.
Old 01-18-2012, 01:23 AM   #89
trickey1991
Zilvia Junkie

[QUOTE=vegaspeed;4465494]
Quote:

Hmm they are not jokes, I'm just Cracking up so much with this post, bc your faggot ass has nothing better to do, how about go to sands canyon and jump off! Do society a favor please! Thank god they have abortions now so ppl like your parents won't have retards like you lol, now that's funny!!
Ill burn bro....

Old 01-18-2012, 01:24 AM   #90
trickey1991
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
I really never gave time to the car, it has it's pros and cons, I put a high price on it just to see but then I was attacked by all the experts on this site, I really don't care if it goes for even $4k I bought it dirt cheap and had my fun with.

You'd be lucky to get 4K