Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2019, 08:52 PM   #331
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
This is exhausting......

Fukn round and round in the wheel.

Came here for car parts and enthusiasts

Have a headache instead
Funny how loud noises can cause that.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2019, 09:02 PM   #332
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I don't understand how someone yells about their personal freedoms but bash women for making a life-changing decision. I never said ban guns, I only ask for reasonable solutions I got few from future and zenk. It is 2019 why are people talking about a well-organized militia? There are men and women who volunteer to protect this country, and sacrifice their lives. I honestly believe to many citizens are sitting on their asses crying about personal freedoms and do nothing to earn them!
Old 09-07-2019, 09:09 PM   #333
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
I don't understand how someone yells about their personal freedoms but bash women for making a life-changing decision. I never said ban guns, I only ask for reasonable solutions I got few from future and zenk. It is 2019 why are people talking about a well-organized militia? There are men and women who volunteer to protect this country, and sacrifice their lives. I honestly believe to many citizens are sitting on their asses crying about personal freedoms and do nothing to earn them!
Cause in 2019 anything is possiable?

I mean hell its 2019 and crazy people with guns are shooting 4 or more people at a time... who thunk?
Old 09-07-2019, 09:39 PM   #334
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Yeah, 2019

The "Progressive" Party that claims "the science is in" on Climate Change and mocks the religious...

Also believes in 56 Genders

Believes a Fetus isn't human and can be terminated at convince... But then also shrieks about eating meat or wearing fur.

Refuses to belive any scientific data or statistics on..

Guns
Gender/Sex
Economics, Micro and Macro
Intelligence
Reproduction
Psychology
Crime
Geography
History
Old 09-07-2019, 09:40 PM   #335
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Who would of think it, the FBI! They warned of the alt-right hate groups for the past 8 years. Fact, there is been more domestic terrorism in the US than foreign terrorism. Even major police departments across the U.S. advocate for the end of assault weapons, but hey what do they know? I just want reasonable reforms.
Old 09-07-2019, 09:45 PM   #336
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

s13 Are you serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Yeah, 2019

The "Progressive" Party that claims "the science is in" on Climate Change and mocks the religious...

Also believes in 56 Genders

Believes a Fetus isn't human and can be terminated at convince... But then also shrieks about eating meat or wearing fur.

Refuses to belive any scientific data or statistics on..

Guns
Gender/Sex
Economics, Micro and Macro
Intelligence
Reproduction
Psychology
Crime
Geography
History
Who is mocking religion? Climate change is real! There are many lefties who believe in Economics and the markets. Elizabeth Warren is one of them. You might know agree with her views but when it comes to the numbers no one is calling her out on that.
Old 09-07-2019, 09:48 PM   #337
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Who would of think it, the FBI! They warned of the alt-right hate groups for the past 8 years. Fact, there is been more domestic terrorism in the US than foreign terrorism. Even major police departments across the U.S. advocate for the end of assault weapons, but hey what do they know? I just want reasonable reforms.
The same FBI that tried to cover up Ruby Ridge, Waco, OKC and failed to do shit about 9/11? The same FBI that has God knows what to do with Epstine and litterally spent two years with thr DNC trying to stage a Soft-Coupe of a rightfully elected president?

Kay, sure.

Also, sensible reform? You've litterally been asked 15 times what the fuck that means. "I just want to stop all murder and bring about world peace"

Since you didn't read it: Here is what your confiscation and "more" background checks get you:

Quote:
What does "your solution" solve?

Violate 350 million peoples constitutional rights.

Confiscate guns from Law Abbiding Citizens : potentially leading to civil violence

Take guns from rape and domestic violence victims

The 4-6 people that commit mass homicide each year, are still going to obtain guns on the black market or devise ways to kill +10 people in a single instance (bombs, blades, vehicles, poison)

Gangs and Violent Criminals will still have black market access to guns, member who don't will innovate.

Background Checks:

Check fucking what? Someone posted a Trump meme or Hitler Joke? Someone has anxiety? Someone was late for work? Bad credit? Banned from Facebook?

What are you going to do when it comes to.. Someone is Black and lives in Chicago? Someone is Muslim and married to a Saudi? Someone is Gender Queer and was bullied in school? Someone voted for Bernie Sanders and hates Capitalism? They are a Seahawks fan?

Are you going to create a giant information data base and generate a "social credit score" for everyone in the US? Hmmm sounds like a marvelously totalitarian dream!

I better stop talking to you, I don't need your low SCS to impact mine.
Old 09-08-2019, 07:27 AM   #338
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...er-ncna1042931

Quote:
Framed differently, the picture is this: Men need heterosexuality to maintain their societal dominance over women. Women, on the other hand, are increasingly realizing not only that they don’t need heterosexuality, but that it also is often the bedrock of their global oppression.
This is the kind of shit that is going to get Trump re-elected. This is the radical Left.
Old 09-08-2019, 09:11 AM   #339
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Republican Mark Sanford is going to make a run for the GOP nomination. Approve or disapprove?
Old 09-08-2019, 09:23 AM   #340
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Republican Mark Sanford is going to make a run for the GOP nomination. Approve or disapprove?
16 times now...

Quote:

What does "your solution" solve?

Violate 350 million peoples constitutional rights.

Confiscate guns from Law Abbiding Citizens : potentially leading to civil violence

Take guns from rape and domestic violence victims

The 4-6 people that commit mass homicide each year, are still going to obtain guns on the black market or devise ways to kill +10 people in a single instance (bombs, blades, vehicles, poison)

Gangs and Violent Criminals will still have black market access to guns, member who don't will innovate.

Background Checks:

Check fucking what? Someone posted a Trump meme or Hitler Joke? Someone has anxiety? Someone was late for work? Bad credit? Banned from Facebook?

What are you going to do when it comes to.. Someone is Black and lives in Chicago? Someone is Muslim and married to a Saudi? Someone is Gender Queer and was bullied in school? Someone voted for Bernie Sanders and hates Capitalism? They are a Seahawks fan?

Are you going to create a giant information data base and generate a "social credit score" for everyone in the US? Hmmm sounds like a marvelously totalitarian dream!

I better stop talking to you, I don't need your low SCS to impact mine.
Old 09-08-2019, 09:05 PM   #341
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
He himself even admitted he is unlikely to defeat the potus.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...e1c_story.html

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mar...s-lost-our-way
Old 09-09-2019, 07:15 AM   #342
midnight zenki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
midnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
Doesn’t matter much when Greed Over People is silencing challengers to Trump by eliminating primaries in multiple states https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pol...engers-1483126
Old 09-09-2019, 08:03 AM   #343
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight zenki View Post
Doesn’t matter much when Greed Over People is silencing challengers to Trump by eliminating primaries in multiple states https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pol...engers-1483126
Did you come up with a clever acronym when Hilary and the DNC conspired and gave her the nomination over Bernie?
Old 09-09-2019, 08:33 AM   #344
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Did you come up with a clever acronym when Hilary and the DNC conspired and gave her the nomination over Bernie?
Naw, they just murder dudes.

Just ask Shawn Lucas and Seth Rich... Oh wait.
Old 09-09-2019, 09:28 AM   #345
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
They are a Seahawks fan?.
Well I'm fucked.
Old 09-09-2019, 09:57 AM   #346
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

s13 Dnc

Quote:
^^Agreed!

The DNC is a basket case and is out of step with middle America and rural America. I believe moderate Republicans need t start their own Party! this will draw in Independents like myself and moderate Democrats. Will Hurd always gets my vote, he is a veteran, willing to compromise for the greater good, and doesn't compromise his morals.
Old 09-09-2019, 12:29 PM   #347
midnight zenki
Zilvia Junkie

midnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfection
Quote:
Nah, but Do Not Care comes to mind pretty quickly.
Old 09-09-2019, 01:18 PM   #348
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
The POLITICAL SYSTEM is a basket case. I believe moderates need to start their own Party!

Fixed.
We need a real viable 3rd party.
Old 09-09-2019, 02:36 PM   #349
midnight zenki
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Fixed.
I also agree with this.
Old 09-09-2019, 03:10 PM   #350
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Fixed.

Can you imagine, being elected with only 26% of the counties votes instead of 46%? #NotMyPresident

A 3rd party sounds great I till you realize it may end up just being the party of California, Washington and New York.
Old 09-09-2019, 04:26 PM   #351
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Trump 2020......done
Old 09-09-2019, 05:36 PM   #352
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

^^ Ok. I think things like this will be his down fall, even the most die hard Republicans are pissed about this.

I find it insane that the CIA or FBI felt compelled to pull a deep Russian asset in 2017 because of the POTUS inability to keep his mouth shut. Fears confirmed in late 2017 when he leaks Israeli intelligence to Russia.
Old 09-09-2019, 10:27 PM   #353
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
It is 2019 why are people talking about a well-organized militia?
hong kong and venezuelan protesters come to mind
Quote:
There are men and women who volunteer to protect this country, and sacrifice their lives.
hong kong and venezuelan military and police fighting off the protesters come to mind.
See how that works?
You dont want your freedom? Fine, but you wont force us into surrendering ours.
Freedom be scary yo.
Old 09-10-2019, 06:32 AM   #354
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
Can you imagine, being elected with only 26% of the counties votes instead of 46%? #NotMyPresident

A 3rd party sounds great I till you realize it may end up just being the party of California, Washington and New York.
I get why it sounds bad on paper but a lot of people only vote for left or right because that is all there is and it’s been done that way so long.

We hand all this power to two parties and they play political softball with our nation.

Remember all the articles concerning the health of Hilliary? Now they are doing the same thing to Trump.

Barack put in regulations regarding climate change and the EPA Trump undos them.

If a democrat is elected then he or she will likely softball them back screaming climate change.

The parties now see to be more focused on beating the other party versus getting stuff done.

That being said I will say 45 is not part of the Republican Party. He is like Bernie in being an independent who adopted a label to get elected under one of the two parties.

In his own way he is trying to get stuff done. Can’t argue with that. His congress however......

Washington warned of this.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geor...tical_factions

Quote:
Washington recognizes that it is natural for people to organize and operate within groups such as political parties, but he also argues that every government has recognized political parties as an enemy and has sought to repress them because of their tendency to seek more power than other groups and to take revenge on political opponents.[5] He feels that disagreements between political parties weakened the government.

Moreover, he makes the case that "the alternate domination" of one party over another and coinciding efforts to exact revenge upon their opponents have led to horrible atrocities, and "is itself a frightful despotism. But this leads at length to a more formal and permanent despotism." From Washington's perspective and judgment, political parties eventually and "gradually incline the minds of men to seek security... in the absolute power of an individual",[1] leading to despotism. He acknowledges the fact that parties are sometimes beneficial in promoting liberty in monarchies, but argues that political parties must be restrained in a popularly elected government because of their tendency to distract the government from their duties, create unfounded jealousies among groups and regions, raise false alarms among the people, promote riots and insurrection, and provide foreign nations and interests access to the government where they can impose their will upon the country.
Old 09-10-2019, 07:05 AM   #355
bmhossain
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (34)
bmhossain is just really nicebmhossain is just really nicebmhossain is just really nicebmhossain is just really nicebmhossain is just really nicebmhossain is just really nicebmhossain is just really nicebmhossain is just really nicebmhossain is just really nice
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post

hong kong and venezuelan military and police fighting off the protesters come to mind.
See how that works?
Freedom be scary yo.

Pretty sure we've seen this happen several times throughout history. Always in the name of peace initially. If you think the political elite don't believe that they should have total control over everything you're wrong. Once freedoms are lost it's not exactly easy to get them back. These two countries are a fine example.
Old 09-10-2019, 09:13 AM   #356
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

s13 Hong kong

Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post

See how that works?
Freedom be scary yo.
Hong Kong is the only place in China were the citizens have full access to the internet, not controlled by the Government. They have the right to protest and show their frustration, there is no need for a militia! if you want to understand how militias work in the modern era, google Iraq. Militias are no different than mercenaries killing for power and money. (MODERN ERA)

Venezuela is fighting to overthrow a dictator who is propped up by Russia and Cuba. There is a food shortage, vaccine shortage, medicine, and electricity shortage. The people of Venezuela are fighting because the government is inept and miss handled the country's finances.
Venezuela
• Proven oil reserves: 303.2 billion barrels (17.9% of world total)
• 2017 daily oil production: 2.1 million barrels
• 5 yr. oil production change: -22%
• GDP per-capita: N/A
Old 09-10-2019, 12:31 PM   #357
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Everyone please check your favorite new outlet to verify this! Odesa Texas shooter failed Federal Background check to purchase a weapon. He purchased his guns from a private seller, and used those guns to kill 7 and wounded 25.

https://www.texastribune.org/2019/09...kground-check/

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/09/us/un...nvs/index.html
Old 09-10-2019, 04:24 PM   #358
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmhossain View Post
Pretty sure we've seen this happen several times throughout history. Always in the name of peace initially. If you think the political elite don't believe that they should have total control over everything you're wrong. Once freedoms are lost it's not exactly easy to get them back. These two countries are a fine example.
Old 09-10-2019, 05:33 PM   #359
Future240
Future Moderator

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/09/04/us/....google.com%2F

Some Sources say the investigation is still underway
Some say he for sure did a private sell.

Some say the seller was illegally making and selling guns
https://www.wsj.com/articles/authori...ng-11567639127
Curious as to what the fbi will turn up.

Also
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...es/2268924001/

https://www.dailywire.com/news/48863...20-josh-hammer
Old 09-12-2019, 09:36 PM   #360
Future240
Future Moderator

So 45 wants to ban flavored vapes.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/11/h...mp-vaping.html

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/09/11/pol...le.com%2F&rm=1

This opinion piece pretty much sums of my thoughts
https://www.dailywire.com/news/51649...and-matt-walsh
Closed Thread