Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

View Poll Results: Voting Donald Trump for president?
Trump will get my support. 144 38.92%
Trump will not get my support. 226 61.08%
Voters: 370. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-09-2015, 10:36 PM   #1
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Donald Trump For President

Voting for Donald?

In support of Mr. Trump?

Y/N

Why/Why not?

Old 10-10-2015, 01:00 AM   #2
roboticnissan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
roboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I don't trust him to not have hidden agendas. He is for himself above all else. His views have all.flip flopped the last few years to fit the majority.

The main one being his view on the 2nd amendment. Not trust worthy, not getting my vote unless he's going up against Hilary or sanders
Old 10-10-2015, 01:43 AM   #3
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Gets my vote cause I like his no fuck attitude and ability to make money
future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 03:54 PM   #4
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by future View Post
Gets my vote cause I like his no fuck attitude and ability to make money at the expense of the middle class.
Fixed that for ya. Bernie Sanders in 2016.
Old 10-10-2015, 05:22 PM   #5
gearhead55
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
gearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of lightgearhead55 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Fixed that for ya. Bernie Sanders in 2016.
Bernie 2016!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmVDmar9pkc
gearhead55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 09:39 AM   #6
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Getting the Latino vote.

Sup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJVAaPPXdew
Old 10-12-2015, 09:41 AM   #7
STR8 H8N
BANNED

STR8 H8N is an unknown quantity at this point
STR8 H8N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 01:42 AM   #8
JDM-Link

JDM-Link is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes!

One reason is that he has a damn good sense of humor, and uses it.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/05/politi...-care-package/
JDM-Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 07:46 PM   #9
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I'm not voting for Trump because he has no idea what he's doing.

Where are his positions on things other than tax reform, Second Amendment rights and immigration reform? How is Trump planning on fixing the massive pay gap for SS?

Why are his positions on Second Amendment rights so federal-forward with little regard for states' rights? Why are most of his ideas?

Why is he so wrong about immigrants to the States? They're statistically LESS THAN HALF as likely as those born here to commit crime.

Why is he in favor of raising tariffs to reform immigration? Is this 1930s America? Will he build sweet-ass dams too?

Don't triple ICE officers- just reassign. Why the holy fuck do I have to drive through immigration checkpoints in Temecula, CA and just south of San Juan Capistrano, CA- both approximately 70 miles from the border?

He's advocated the nuking of North Korea and further sanctions/use of force on Iran.

On the plus side, he was against the war in Iraq and thinks McCain is not a hero.

There is nobody who will win who will take this country where it needs to go. We seem to be gaining momentum toward failure.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2015, 09:54 AM   #10
Juantwo3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
Juantwo3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Feeeel the bern
Old 10-18-2015, 09:47 PM   #11
TMW
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
TMW is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
can this be a serious thread about the race?

or just zar trolling lol

anyway. rand paul is who im supporting. someone debate me lol
Old 10-19-2015, 08:09 AM   #12
zeitgeist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (21)
zeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Sure why not, id love to see the world burn
zeitgeist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 09:27 AM   #13
STEEZxIT
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
STEEZxIT is on the path to ruinSTEEZxIT is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
i don't see how trump running for president is any different from kim kardashian running for president.
Old 10-20-2015, 11:04 AM   #14
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
KAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMW View Post
can this be a serious thread about the race?

or just zar trolling lol

anyway. rand paul is who im supporting. someone debate me lol
Will RP make prostitution legal; why or why not?
How does he justify his position.
Old 10-20-2015, 07:24 PM   #15
Gold Coast S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
Gold Coast S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Damn, look at Zilvia getting all political... Trump, not gonna get my support. Unless he lifts the 25 Year rule on importing cars. Anyone that does that? I'll support till the end.
Old 10-20-2015, 09:21 PM   #16
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold Coast S14 View Post
Unless he lifts the 25 Year rule on importing cars. Anyone that does that? I'll support till the end.
+1
This.
Someone hit up Trump
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 04:01 PM   #17
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Screw Trump and and his Birther crap. Rail against Obama for 7 years on that shit & not a word said to Canadian born, 'Lets Shut the Govt Down' Ted Cruz. The fact that this guy is gaining any support is really scary. Vote for the candidate with the best record of public service, guys... Don't just pick the richest guy running.
Old 10-21-2015, 04:05 PM   #18
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8 H8N View Post
point exactly
Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 04:09 PM   #19
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
There's already a huge fucking wall all the way across AZ, hell I can see it from my house with binoculars if I climb up on the roof.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 04:11 PM   #20
simmode1
Post Whore!

Building a wall worked so well in Berlin/Israel/Attack on Titan/Pacific Rim/etc. Why not? #facepalm.
Old 10-24-2015, 12:36 PM   #21
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
No.... Because

Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 01:39 PM   #22
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Building a wall worked so well in Berlin/Israel/Attack on Titan/Pacific Rim/etc. Why not? #facepalm.
The Berlin Wall and the Great Wall of China are tourism cash cows, so they work better than ever.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 02:06 PM   #23
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
What a great time to be a first time voter. On one hand we have liberal extrimist, two mummies threatening with taking away our guns and promising us free everything. Yeah, right.... On the other hand we have conservative extrimists, who are promising to take citizenship away from kids born in the US to immigrant parents, and to keep immigrants as long as they do field work only, oh boy. Only candidate i ever consider was webb, and now he's out.
Watch out all of you of hispanic heritage voting for trump. Once in office and after finding out that you are the son of the son of the son of an immigrant, he'll be kicking you out xD
What a joke
feito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 08:10 PM   #24
ghoti
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
ghoti is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
ghoti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 08:15 PM   #25
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
i'm disturbed by the fact that a third of those who have voted in this thread would actually vote for trump. ballots don't understand sarcasm guys, come on.
Old 10-25-2015, 09:37 AM   #26
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
The Berlin Wall and the Great Wall of China are tourism cash cows, so they work better than ever.
Walls. Great for tourism. Terrible for keeping people out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
Watch out all of you of hispanic heritage voting for trump. Once in office and after finding out that you are the son of the son of the son of an immigrant, he'll be kicking you out xD
What a joke
Right?! Trump himself is the grandson of immigrants! Dude is a dispicable hypocrite. What his agenda is really saying is that he doesn't have a problem with immigrants unless you're brown. If you're brown, GTFO of town.
Old 10-26-2015, 10:23 PM   #27
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
trump is a racist, hypocritical, misogynistic liar, who claims to be successful, but his father gifted him a million dollars when he was 20 for him to start buying and selling real estate.

His grandparents were immigrants, yet he rails against immigrants, he had bankrupted his businesses and exploited loopholes in the tax laws, how anyone can consider him to be a viable candidate is beyond me.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 10:23 PM   #28
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
trump is a racist, hypocritical, misogynistic liar, who claims to be successful, but his father gifted him a million dollars when he was 20 for him to start buying and selling real estate.

His grandparents were immigrants, yet he rails against immigrants, he had bankrupted his businesses and exploited loopholes in the tax laws, how anyone can consider him to be a viable candidate is beyond me.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 11:01 PM   #29
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
You can't even say that you dont want other country's people overfilling your country without being called racist nowadays. Act like the country and taxpayer money is a free for all or something.

Sounds like a bunch of Hillary voters in here...
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 11:33 PM   #30
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Trump is the only one that will enforce some serious change. Now, he could possibly drive the country to the ground or he can turn it around into a prosperous nation again, flip a coin... it's kinda exciting...

However, if you want Obama v2.0 with more of your rights slowly and methodically taken away vote for Hillary / Sanders / insert puppet name here.