Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 11-09-2011, 05:37 AM   #1
Aaj2k5
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Aaj2k5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
1973 Datsun 240Z KA24DET Build

This is in my opinion a fairly huge build, and seeing as I am a full time Mechanical Engineering student at Conestoga and work part time at RONA, there is no set deadline on this build (low budget per pay etc, working on it one day a week.), but in the end it will be minty fresh

Soo, this build started as an 1990 SOHC 240SX hatch, KA24Power's old car. Probably should not have sold this car, but I wouldnt have an S30 if i didn't lol.

I sold that to Kollo (who is building it now), and bought a black 1995 Zenki 240 off Simplemind7.

The S14 was f*cked. It looked fairly clean underneath - but that turned out to be massive amounts of bondo, fiberglass, hot glue gun sticks, drywall mesh tape, cardboard, hockey tape and duck tape used to fix anything wrong with it :/: The floor was soggy. I've never seen anything like it. The floor was solid at the frame rail joint, but the floor folded down around the frame at least an inch at the greatest movement. Wasn't rusted out or anything, just... soggy. (NOTE: I am in no way blaming Brendan for doing these things to it - I know thats not his style - whoever did do this however deserves a punch in the ovaries). Fenders and front bumper were held on with self tapping zinc plated screws..

My entire direction for this build changed in the past 3 days. Friday night an idea came upon me, and I researched. Saturday night I went and took a look at a disassembled car and put a deposit down. Sunday night, much thanks to a few guys helping me out huge (David, Ben and John), I picked up said disassembled car and brought it to my shop. I picked up an entire 1973 240Z, in parts, for a extremely good price.

Don't mind the surface rust on the frame rail - they're 100x more solid than any S13 rail I've seen lol.

Looks half decent with some Blitz Type 03's..

Spent some money on these that probably shouldve been spent on the Datsun lol. Oh well. Green XJ daily - then S13 daily - now red WJ daily - need new pics with lift and other mods.

Due to various reasons, left my shop in Tavistock (~2000 sqft) and crammed everything into my garage (~200 sq ft) FML. Space is a little tight. Working @ Rona part time has its benefits i.e. 1.25" thick melamine workbench for ~$5. I'll miss the shop mascot though.

Figured it was time for a legit rotisserie -

Stripped all paint off the car, as well as up to 3/8" thick of bondo off the roof and rear quarters even though the metal on the roof was perfect, and it looked as though they tried to reshape the contours of the rear for no particular reason. Used stripper, sandblaster as well as blowtorch and scraper. Primered it, and will get little spot touch ups when time comes for paint.

I'm set for fuel, cams, efan, fidanza,

5 bolt had to be removed from R34 GTR knuckle so I can use the Z32 big spline 5 lug. It appears as though the GTR knuckle is an aluminum version of the S14 which would eliminate the issue of coilovers for you guys that upgrade to Z32 uprights and need to switch bottom mounts.

Step 1: 3 Jackstands and a BFH.

Step 2: Booya.

Z32 Big Spline 5 Lug, S14 Front spindles, FLCA. Bushing on the FLCA had to be ground down 1/16" to fit the S30 Subframe..

Garrett GT3076R 0.60 A/R - Super Legit Paperweight.

Z33 VQ35 6 Speed Vs. KA

A little bit of the dirty work. The name of the paint stripper is true.. As are the warning symbols :| Second pic shows one coat of stripper left on for 10 minutes which was wiped off and then a coat of easy off to degrease. Works wonders.

Started cleaning up / primering parts while my money is tied up in school. That way when I buy all the remaining parts I can assemble shit without waiting around on cleaning em Also, started to measure & design my build in Solidworks. Have the 5 lug, Q45 output shafts, Brake rotors, as well as starting on engine. For dreaming purposes the KA crank is fully balanced, but i'll be changing it to realism someday..

Picked up a new cowl piece - thx JP.

This probably shouldn't have been used as a amp ground wire..

Aaj2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2011, 05:38 AM   #2
Aaj2k5
Leaky Injector

A buddy hooked me up with a E36 M3 Dash, centre console, glovebox, trim etc.. Will need a tiny bit of trimming obviously, but is almost the same curve and width as S30. E46 M3 Cluster looks alot nicer, so i'll probably end up going for it.

Started hacking the E36 dash with a dremel + sawblade.

Thinking about taking off these drip trays - i think it'll look hell of a lot better.. thoughts?

If someone wants a FG S30 replica to start off of you can have it for a doubledouble .

The black 240z has a roughly similar end product as what I want, however mine will be a fair bit wider. Talks with Weirtech about a cage for the Z similar to this, but with adjusments to meet spec here:

Good news is that I bought a ZEDD Findings floor kit which is perfect as I am lifting the floors 1 3/4" to 2", as they sit below the rockers, and would scrape like nobody's business. I need to fab up my own GTR subframe mount and will probably make my own floor rails as the ZEDD findings ones are just bent 18ga sheet. After major components are fabbed up, I will take the car on rotisserie to nearest Line-X and spray the entire bottom - stiffens the hell out of it, sound deadens, as well as the obvious rust proofing bonus..

My new friend.

After grinding:

After primer;

Cleaned up and painted the Z32 5 lug and BNR34 knuckles.

Also kept busy lifting my daily - this is beside a stocker. 3" IRO lift which lifted it 4.375" all around before sag and is at about 4.25" after 2 weeks.

Here's some more-

Beforish:

After a couple hours:

Started cutting off all those annoying clip things.

Bought one of these: Q45 90mm throttle body + tps.

I should probably apologize somewhere in the thread for taking all pics with my iPhone - not the greatest quality.

Also, subframe is sandblasted just needs to get picked up and slapped on, so I can start on S13 coilover conversion on S14 arms..

My wallet hates me.

Soo the only reason I was using the M3 E36 dash was because a stock one cost a fortune in good shape. Until I met an old guy who lives a few streets over from me and he hooked me up.

'72 240Z Dash - professionally restored
Heater center vent
Centre Console
All necessary tubing
BNIB dash side vents
Glove box
Dash to windshield trim
Dash harness (not needed I'm doing new gauges throughout)
Tail light finisher pieces

Enough speak, more pics.

Also started fitting the S14 suspension

And fabbed up some arms to hold the front on rotisserie.

Soo I got an email from the guy that I bought my dash from about a hood for sale out in Brantford. I headed out there after work and met Chris and Rob - couple of bro's that have a pair of Datsun Z cars - one of them RB swapped. Cool dudes - sold me this hood for $50 :O

Then I got to work on the front half of the rotisserie - s'all done. The rear half will be done up on Tuesday.

Soo Tim is pretty good at photochop and made this for me.

I'm a fan. This will happen + spoiler + black window trim - headlight covers.

Joe came over last night and we talked about expensive things..

1) 4-6 point cage, X bar tied into the rear R34 Subframe mount, 2 to strut towers, harness bars across. Tucked to cnt-hairs width from the roof and sides.
2) R34 rear subframe mount.
3) Fender brace that runs along the dogleg and around tucked to upper rad support and back around the other side (Beginnings of a tube front end).

Cage looks a lot like this..

And rear subframe mounted alot like this:

PIG ROAST!!

Finally got off my ass and finished the rotisserie.

Rear welds are fairly solid.

Need to bolt the arms to the T-bar before I try spinning it lol.

For those who care.

Almost *THEORETICALLY* have it figured out how to rock a fully counterweighted crank in a KA block with KA piston.

Rod is out of a Ford 5.4 Modular Motor, longer rod than a KA by about 5mm. Bushings need to be drilled out or replaced, or the KA piston needs a 22mm pin instead of it's 21mm. Crankshaft is a L20B/Z20E/Z20S U60 casting.

The other options I have listed include a Toyota Celica 20R 90mm Piston with various rods that will work - LS1, Viper V10, Ford w/ Chevy Pin, but I would like to try it with the KA piston first.

Braaap.

In due time, after some paychecks, I'll make this happen and post up how it is.

Had an hour or so to work on er tonight..
Also had a package come in the mail. I <3 when that happens. Todays xmas present was a Q45 90mm throttle body+tps (thx godrifttoday)

Couple of comparison shots with a stock KA ~60mm tb..

Bolted er up.

Spun er right round.

Primered er up.

Including my freshly blasted subframe..

Most productive hour of my day

Had a few hours to work on the Z (I need a good name for her)..

Started with one of these..

Drilled a crapload of holes..

Cleaned the bish.

Primed a bit

Also, bought one of these to complete my modernized suspension - JDM S14 swaybar 27mm w/ JDM S14 TC brackets. Also doubles as a rad mount and I can now order S14 sizes with install ease.. Not bad for $45 lol.

Might work on er again tonight and see how far I gets

Sorry for the delay boys..

My co-op term ended so I took the gf to Santa Maria, Cuba to celebrate. Things got silly and we had drinking team tshirts made up for the group lol.

Did a bit more cleaning up on the underside the day I got back.

Old 11-09-2011, 05:39 AM   #3
Aaj2k5
Leaky Injector

Started on the passenger side.

Made plans to have some guys come over and get both floors done on Monday night. Monday morning on the way to work going about 80 clicks down a street, this happened. I had to countersteer and the jeep was on about a 20 degree angle while going straight down the road. Scary shit.

Insurance doesn't cover mechanical failures. Ghey. Tuesday morning picked this up from my buddy JP for a good deal - should be a fairly sick daily.

2002 Sentra SE-R Spec V
6 speed, LSD, bunch of new shit.
Ksport Kontrol pro coilovers. Height and preload adjustable, and 32 way dampening adjustable, with camber plates with pillow ball mounts.
Jim Wolf balance shaft removal kit
Stillen Intake
XS-Power header
BC cams
Rota slipstream wheels, with 225/45/16 kdws on the back (90% tread) and 215/45/16 rt 615's on the front
Nismo lower tie bar
Kenwood deck with Ipod
OEM nissan roof racks with back rack, and snowboard attachments
Magnaflow catback exhaust
Vibrant flat black muffler

Exams are almost done so I got antsy.. ZEDD Findings Floorpans took soo much work to fit, I was mildly ticked.

Mocked up Sentra front coilover, S14 arm + spindle - Time to order some HSD S13 coilovers and make some camber plates.

Cleaned up drivers side front well tonight - 3 more nights of working like this and the car will be entirely primed

Got to cuttin and cleanin last night, got some fittin and weldin tonight.

Car is going to Adam's place Thursday night to start work on the frame rails, R34 subframe mount, camber plates and possibly a cage, so I got the entire car primed. Floors are only tacked in as they are coming back out to weld in the rear subframe mounts.

Woohoo - best update so far She's in Barrie for the next while getting shit done.

Been super excited to get the Z back from Adam so I thought I'd try my hand at Photochop.

Never used any sort of image editing software and this was done on free Paint.net program so it's by no means good but it's a decent idea what I'm going for..

Going up on Wednesday so I'll snap some pics of updates..

Also, how the car was about a month ago for comparison..

MOD LIST (Updated 10/23/11)

ENGINE/TRANSMISSION

HAVE
- S14 KA24DE
- Z33 6MT Transmission w/ CNC VQ35 shifter linkage
- Brian Crower Cams Stage 2
- TII FC3S 550cc top mount injectors
- Aeromotive A1000 Fuel Pump, Regulator, 100 micron filter, all black Nylon braided lines/AN fittings.
- Taurus 3.8 E-Fan
- KA-E parts req'd for PS Delete.
- Q45 90mm throttle body + TPS

NEED
- Head port/polish work done by me, decked, tanked
- L20B FCW Crankshaft
- VQ35 Tranny adaptor CNC designed/milled by me
- Block bored +0.020, decked, hottanked
- Pauter Rods for Ford 5.4 Modular Motor
- Wiseco 10.5CR 0.040 Oversize Pistons
- Gato Performance Intake Manifold
- Ferrea overbore intake and exhaust valves
- Ferrea titanium dual spring/retainer
- AEM EMS w/ 72" race harness OR Haltech Platinum Sport 1000 OR Megasquirt III - Debating...
- Koyo/Mishimoto S14 Rad
- Cometic MLS HG or Cosworth.
- KA Starter
- Full Race/AMS turbo mani & Downpipe.
- Machine work - polish and bullnose crank

CHASSIS/SUSPENSION/BRAKES

HAVE
- R33 GTR Depowered Steering Rack
- S14 steering column
- S14 Front Subframe (Sandblasted)
- S14 FLCA, Spindles
- JDM S14 Swaybar
- JDM S14 TC Buckets
- S30 Front Subframe (Sandblasted)
- R34 GTR rear subframe w/ axles, multilink & 5 lug hubs
- Nismo GTR RLCA
- 3.538 Q45 VLSD, Z32TT Axle & big spline 5 Lug rear hubs.

NEED
- Z32 Rear Brake Setup
- S14 front hubs with ARP Studs
- Custom 1 piece driveshaft
- STI/Evo 8 Brakes or GTR33 Brakes
- Tilton pedal setup with internally hung brake and clutch masters
- Poly bushing set
- Cage
- CNC Hydro Ebrake

EXTERIOR

HAVE
- OEM Hood, doors, hatch, all glass, trim and lights.
- ZEDD Findings Floor Kit
- ZEDD Findings Front Frame Rail Kit
- Custom 3”x3” front frame rails and rad support.
- Custom 1”x3” mid section frame rails
- Custom R34 GTR rear subframe mount
- Custom laser-cut S30/S13 coilover camber plates.

NEED
- Fiberglass S30 "Superwide" ZG Flares (Needed the wides to tuck the +150mm track of the GTR subframe and +120mm track of S14 arms)
- Fabricate LED tails, HID headlights
- BRE Spoiler
- 17"x10 rear, 17x9 front CCW Classics
OR 17"x9.5" Rota Grids Matte Bronze
- Paint - will be sprayed by me, GF bought me a sick paint setup love you.

INTERIOR

HAVE
- 72' 240Z Professionally Restored Dash
- S30 FG Dash first layer done, no longer using if someone wants it.
- NRG Evo Black Steering Wheel

NEED
- Recaro seats & sliders.
- Black molded S30 carpet
- Carputer setup w/ EMS control.

Most importantly, you have to have the gf who puts up with all your car addiction bs

Last edited by Aaj2k5; 12-11-2011 at 09:37 AM..
Old 11-09-2011, 05:40 AM   #4
Aaj2k5
Leaky Injector

Reserved for future use.
Old 11-09-2011, 05:41 AM   #5
Aaj2k5
Leaky Injector

Reserved for future use1.
Old 11-09-2011, 05:41 AM   #6
Aaj2k5
Leaky Injector

Reserved for future use2.
Old 11-09-2011, 09:36 AM   #7
Darren
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Darren is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Love the rotisserie!! Love to see an S30 being done right also...

Subbed for progress!!
Darren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 09:47 AM   #8
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
NICE!!! keep it rolling!
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 12:13 PM   #9
nujabe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
nujabe can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
i'm looking forward to this thread .. question how did you make it in to cuba thought Americans were not aloud haha.
nujabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 12:18 PM   #10
atutt
Zilvia Addict

atutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond repute
If anyone has followed any of my work in the fab thread you'll be excited to know this car is in my possession for the next few months.
atutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 12:48 PM   #11
Aaj2k5
Leaky Injector

Adam! yes buddy. Got overtime at work so might be getting alot more done too

Nujabe - I'm from Canada - I can go whenever I damn well please
Old 11-09-2011, 01:01 PM   #12
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Your goat is adorable.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:15 PM   #13
Darren
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaj2k5 View Post
Adam! yes buddy. Got overtime at work so might be getting alot more done too

Nujabe - I'm from Canada - I can go whenever I damn well please

Just gotta have a Maple Leaf on your clothing somewhere... Nobody says shit lol
Old 11-09-2011, 01:27 PM   #14
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
idahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to idahotuner Send a message via MSN to idahotuner
nice build so far, alot of annoying sanding it looks like
idahotuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:42 PM   #15
Aaj2k5
Leaky Injector

Yep - almost all of the crappy work is done - 95% of the 38 year old sludge is gone. Then I can get into actually building the damn thing instead of having no motivation to grind/sand in the winter

Atutt is going to be doing:
- 3"x3" Front Frame rails with bolt holes for S30 subframe, S14 TC brackets/sway bar.
- 1"x3" Mid frame rails full length of floors rather than 2/3 length 20ga shitmetal.
- R34 GTR Subframe mount for the rear with box setup for future cage.
- S30 -> S13 Coilover camber plates welded in.
Some other fancy things.
Old 11-09-2011, 01:47 PM   #16
atutt
Zilvia Addict

atutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaj2k5 View Post
Yep - almost all of the crappy work is done - 95% of the 38 year old sludge is gone. Then I can get into actually building the damn thing instead of having no motivation to grind/sand in the winter

Atutt is going to be doing:
- 3"x3" Front Frame rails with bolt holes for S30 subframe, S14 TC brackets/sway bar.
- 1"x3" Mid frame rails full length of floors rather than 2/3 length 20ga shitmetal.
- R34 GTR Subframe mount for the rear with box setup for future cage.
- S30 -> S13 Coilover camber plates welded in.
Some other fancy things.
he just gave that part to me.

Once my street is back open and I can get the damn material truck down it, the rails can be started.
Old 11-09-2011, 02:28 PM   #17
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
Lol I can go to cuba and im american. its called having a double citizenship lol. ALSO great build on the s30, im building one also doing a complete rotissere build we welded in the bodog frame rails and complete arizona z brake and hub setup and techno toy tuning suspesion setup with q45 rear.

I like that you are using a s14 suspension i wish i had time to fabricate more stuff, it probably would have been cheaper.

What motor will be in it, idk if i missed it. I seen this build on another forum i just cant remember where.
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 02:31 PM   #18
atutt
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueshark123 View Post
What motor will be in it, idk if i missed it. I seen this build on another forum i just cant remember where.

It's the title when you click on the thread............
Old 11-09-2011, 03:56 PM   #19
Danb
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Danb is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Im having a problem PM'ing you but could you do me a huge favor and PM me, Ive got a question for you on the 5lug conversion. Thanks
Old 11-10-2011, 08:46 AM   #20
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by atutt View Post

It's the title when you click on the thread............
Haha wow i had a noob moment yesterday i just skimmed through it quickly at work haha
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 08:51 AM   #21
alexanderig
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
alexanderig is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
build looks good man i wouldnt have the patience for all the body work lol keep it up
alexanderig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 04:35 PM   #22
DS562
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
DS562 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
if i had the proper tools, cash flow and space, i'd be building my own S30. subbbbbbbeeeedddd
Old 11-10-2011, 08:43 PM   #23
JZ33
Zilvia Member

JZ33 is an unknown quantity at this point
lookin good so far!
JZ33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 08:53 PM   #24
MasonBarnard
Zilvia Member

MasonBarnard is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to MasonBarnard
Theres a single turbo 1jz 240z for sale out here in socal. Engine / trans is perfect, so i plan on possibly buying that and just restoring / repainting the rest. He already got the hard work done, and thats what im looking for if i got one of these. lol
MasonBarnard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 05:17 AM   #25
Aaj2k5
Leaky Injector

Thanks boys + girls.

I'm currently extending my garage 12 feet from 10x20 to 10x32. Seeing as a Z is only 13.5' long, I'll have plenty of room to build my motor, trans and whatever else I feel

Yay for heated space in the cold ass winter that started today damn snow.
Old 11-12-2011, 02:49 PM   #26
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
I dig it. Cant wait to see how it comes out.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 09:38 AM   #27
Aaj2k5
Leaky Injector

Been super excited to get the Z back from Adam so I thought I'd try my hand at Photochop.

Never used any sort of image editing software and this was done on free Paint.net program so it's by no means good but it's a decent idea what I'm going for..

Going up on Wednesday so I'll snap some pics of updates..

Also, how the car was about a month ago for comparison..

Old 12-11-2011, 12:34 PM   #28
zspeedrft
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (54)
zspeedrft is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Damn I miss my Z : /
Old 12-12-2011, 07:45 AM   #29
Darren
Zilvia Addict

Come on already, i'm waiting here lol...

No pics or even something to knaw on while it's in fab?? i wanna see this thing already ....

No rush though :P
Old 12-12-2011, 08:10 AM   #30
Imarvin240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Imarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Loving the build! Most people would have scrapped the shell with how much rust was on there, but im glad you didn't!