Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2012, 01:43 PM   #1
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
SR20DET Engine & Transmission

Well guys, most of the items from my car have been sold and shipped to their new owners. I believe I have a buyer for the rolling chassis, so that leaves me with my engine and transmission. From what the previous owner told me, the engine is a 1994 S13 Blacktop. He swapped it into the car in 2001 and drove it for about 5k miles before he sold the car to me in 2008. I put about 32k miles on the engine while I owned it.

Here is a list of items I replaced on the engine and transmission about 25k miles ago:

OEM Nissan oil pump
OEM Nissan water pump
OEM Nissan S14 oil pickup
OEM Nissan timing chain & guides
OEM Nissan timing chain tensioner
OEM Nissan coolant temp sensor
OEM Nissan coil packs
OEM Nissan Pitwork Belts

NISMO thermostat
NISMO clutch pivot ball
NISMO oil filter (used exclusively during ownership)
Apexi head gasket
ARP head studs
GReddy oil pan
Tomei Poncams (optional)
DIF coolant temp sensor adapter (for water temp gauge sensor)
Wiring Specialties S13 SR20DET into S13 chassis engine harness
Wrinkle red valve cover

Here is a list of items you will need/ that are NOT included with the drivetrain:

Fuel rail
Fuel injectors
Turbo manifold
Turbo
Turbo elbow
Coil pack cover
Clutch
Flywheel
Coolant Piping (mine was modified to bypass the heater core)
Shifter assembly
Engine + transmission mounts
ECU

Current Pics:

Included items that are not pictured are stock cams, stock intake manifold, starter, throttle body, stock FPR, etc.

I inspected the bottom end of the engine when I rebuilt it and it was in great condition, so I did not replace the pistons, rings, bearings, etc. This engine was tuned professionally and never saw more than 15 psi of boost on a S15 turbo. It has always fired right up for me and has never given me any problems to speak of.

Considering what I have invested, I am hoping to get $1700 OBO for my drivetrain setup with stock cams, or $1950 with Tomei Poncams. You may be able to get a more complete SR swap for $1800 or so, but it will of course be in questionable condition from Japan. This engine will save you a lot of work in that respect- throw a clutch/flywheel, fuel rail/injectors, and turbo/manifold of your choice at it and enjoy!

I will not ship the engine and transmission or part with any items from either at this time. Local pickup in Howell, MI. PM me with questions or concerns. Thanks!

Damon

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links