Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 07-23-2020, 02:26 PM   #1
lusos

Trader Rating: (0)
lusos is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
1991 Nissan 240sx Ford 302, T5wc, Cages NASA ST4 track car

1991 Nissan 240SX, Ford 5.0/T5 Swap, Caged NASA ST4 racecar.

$7000 will deliver within reason. Located in Birmingham, AL

I purchased this car in 2015. It was fairly rough looking but over the years I have slowly upgraded and moved things around with the goal of turning it into a NASA ST4 spec racer. Car is 95% done ST4 racer. Needs a seat brace, new belts, and a fire extinguisher to be NASA certified. Hate to let it go but I?ve just lost interest in it and I need to downsize my garage.

I have recently installed a new crate engine and rebuilt the T5. Cage is NASA competition spec, battery box in the rear, etc. I have a window net which is not installed. Huge book of receipt which will go with the car.
Mileage is 30 miles on the new motor. I do not know the chassis mileage.

Car is mature owned and never drifted. It?s been a garage queen and track car for the last 5 years.

I want to be very upfront with the buyer. This is NOT a daily driver. It is currently NOT registered and while you can register it, the car has a full cage and containment seat so I would NOT recommend driving it on the street. Car will NOT pass emissions ANYWHERE. No radio, A/C, sound deadening, etc. It is very hot and noisy and is NOT the car you need to use to get to work.

This is a V8 swapped Nissan s13. It?s a tinker toy and I sell it with no warranty whatsoever. This is NOT a car for someone with low mechanical experience or without a garage/trailer. I refuse the right to sell to any person for any reason. Please do not buy this for your 16/18/21 year old son because I guarantee he will hurt himself and the car. This is a man?s racecar.

Again, this is still a ~30 year old car at the end of the day. The paint shows its age, it can be fidgety and funky sometimes and the Ford fuel injection is known to be weird with sensors sometimes. It sometimes will not want to start in the cold without ether and for some reason is now running very rich. The car needs a weekend for someone to go through it. It?s a very safe car but again, it?s a 29 year old chassis with 30+ year old motor technology and decades of driving under it.

(* asterisk means receipt available)

Engine:
1994 Ford Mustang GT driveline swap (done by previous owner)
SP Precision XP1 crate long block (30 miles since installation)*
Full Ford fuel injection, intake manifold
ECU with Dirty Dirty Racing reflash
Wazee billet idler pulley*
Custom welded 6 qt oil pan
Chase Bays 3? radiator with filler neck and dual fans on electric relay*
New fuel pressure regulator*

Transmission/Driveline:
Spec Stage 2+ Clutch*
Freshly rebuilt World Class T5*
RAM Hydraulic throwout bearing*
Shortened driveshaft (unknown manufacturer)
Wilwood 7/8? clutch master cylinder
Infiniti Q45 3.69 LSD rear end swap
Infiniti Q45 differential bushing mount swap kit*
Spare Infiniti J30 3.96 rear end included

Suspension/Brakes
Nissan Z32 brake swap
Hawk HPS+ pads*
Z1 Rotors*
Z1 Steel braided lines*
New rear wheel bearings
Fortune 500 coilovers (10k front, 8k rear) with full dampener adjustment*

Interior:
Speedhut 4-in1 combo gauges, GPS speedo, oil pressure, a/f ratio, fuel gauge, etc.* Extremely high quality
Sparco Containment seat (out of 5 year spec)
OMP 6 point harness*
JimmyUp 330mm shifter* (unnecessary but it will get you laid)
Racequip triangle net* (2020 manufacture tag)
Racequip drivers window net* (not installed, will come with car)
Summit battery relocation box*
Planted drivers seat mount*
Fully welded, NASA competition spec roll cage professionally built by an Atlanta-area cage builder.

Exterior/Wheels:
Paint sucks but is not terrible. Front bumper was spray-can painted. Rear is primer. Trunk is primer.
Passenger door dented. Comes with a spare door.
Rolled fenders
Hood Pins
Enkei RPF1 17x9 with +22 offset *
Toyo R888R 245/40/17 Brand spankin? new with only 1 heat cycle on them.*

Terms:
$7000, located in Birmingham, AL. I will deliver within reason and can deliver further for a fee. I can also coordinate shipping or freight forwarding at buyers expense. Can hold for a deposit. Cash, Check( cashiers check or we do the sale at a bank), Venmo, Paypal.

I follow the NASA-Southeast circuit so if you are interested please let me know and I can bring it to the track.

https://bham.craigslist.org/cto/d/mc...161918019.html

Last edited by lusos; 07-23-2020 at 02:28 PM.. Reason: typo
lusos is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2020, 12:25 PM   #2
s1421
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
s1421 is a jewel in the roughs1421 is a jewel in the roughs1421 is a jewel in the roughs1421 is a jewel in the roughs1421 is a jewel in the roughs1421 is a jewel in the roughs1421 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Interesting car here glws!
s1421 is offline   Reply With Quote