Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 06-21-2019, 10:25 PM   #1
The Hamsterball
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
The Hamsterball is making a name for him/her selfThe Hamsterball is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thumbs down White S14 Kouki Owner Rear Ended Me

Good afternoon Zilvia,

I've been a member here for over 10 years.
I haven't logged in for a while.

I haven't had my 240SX since 2007. I was made to sell it by parents.

These days I drive a WRX now, as do a few others who I used to know who drove S13's and S14's in the past.

Somebody rear ended me recently in SoCal. I am sure he is in the process of sourcing parts for a White S14 Kouki Front End.

This 20-21 year old and his friends refused to exchange insurance and contact information.

If you know of anyone who owns this car, please provide his/her information to myself as a PM.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qx...Zzq7G9JbLox1W6

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hQ...HX1j2afCAHHeHJ

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bB...XumzHXr3WwVsH2
Old 06-22-2019, 09:38 AM   #2
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
So basically a hit and run. Im sure you made a police report etc right?
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 12:35 PM   #3
Green Arrow
BANNED

Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow
You know he didnt, otherwise why make a weird post?
Green Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 12:45 PM   #4
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Arrow View Post
You know he didnt, otherwise why make a weird post?
Yeah he has enough info to report it in etc.
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 12:59 PM   #5
Green Arrow
BANNED

Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow
Yeah typically you report a hit and run directly after it happens
Old 06-22-2019, 02:43 PM   #6
silviaks2nr
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
silviaks2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
You have the guy's plate maybe just... call the police>?
Old 06-22-2019, 04:33 PM   #7
danbarnett123
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
danbarnett123 is making a name for him/her selfdanbarnett123 is making a name for him/her selfdanbarnett123 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Google tells me it’s a 95 so it’s been Kouki converted.
Old 06-23-2019, 02:54 PM   #8
The Hamsterball
Zilvia Member

The Hamsterball is making a name for him/her selfThe Hamsterball is making a name for him/her self
I'm going to be preparing a report with police on one of my day's off.
Probably Monday of this week.

I was hoping on catching him attempting to source parts from this forum from one of the members.

Of course as old as these cars are now, not a lot of people would be willing to purchase brand new aftermarket/oem body parts.
Old 06-24-2019, 08:08 PM   #9
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hamsterball View Post
I'm going to be preparing a report with police on one of my day's off.
Probably Monday of this week.

I was hoping on catching him attempting to source parts from this forum from one of the members.

Of course as old as these cars are now, not a lot of people would be willing to purchase brand new aftermarket/oem body parts.
Doesn't sound like you are too serious about catching him, since you are taking your time to file a police report.
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 08:53 AM   #10
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
why in the hell would you wait to call the cops when you have everything you already need? i would have tried to detain them while you were calling the cops.
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 10:02 AM   #11
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
OP is leaving out some details.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 11:16 AM   #12
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
yeah man, If you didn't make the report right then and there, you pretty much fucked yourself.

i'm guessing the op didn't have insurance or a drivers license?

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 08:13 PM   #13
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
OP is leaving out some details.
Exactly what I was thinking as well. Something is very fishy.
Old 07-06-2019, 02:49 AM   #14
SR20PWRALTY
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
SR20PWRALTY is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Cops don't do reports unless someone was hurt.
SR20PWRALTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 04:26 AM   #15
Green Arrow
BANNED

LOL! ^

That comment was so wrong/dumb i read it in the spongebobmeme voice without trying
Old 07-06-2019, 11:11 AM   #16
wanadrift

wanadrift is an unknown quantity at this point
Seems odd. Was this some kind of brake check/ street race gone wrong?
wanadrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 10:39 PM   #17
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR20PWRALTY View Post
Cops don't do reports unless someone was hurt.
So, property damage isn't a thing and neither is hit and run without injury?
Old 07-12-2019, 06:21 PM   #18
The Hamsterball
Zilvia Member

You guys don't have the right to accuse me of anything.

When I called the police, they routed me to different offices trying to determine jurisdiction until finally I was told I would have to come into a CHP office in person. The office is only open Mon-Fri 8-5, which happen to be my hours of work.
They're closed holidays as well.

I had some free time after some medical appointment today and went in and finally filed it.

I already did share the information with the insurance company before any of this and they ended up already attempting to go after him with his address and plate information.

If you don't know of this a$$hat or if the car doesn't look familiar, just say you don't know him. Or if you know him and are trying to place blame on me, forget it. He's rear ended me and ran away. That's an arrest right there.
Old 07-13-2019, 05:13 AM   #19
Green Arrow
BANNED

Nobody accused you of anything, dont get all butthurt.
When there is a accident you call the cops they come to YOU. You then file
a report on the spot, take photos and then leave. Any insurance company would tell
you the same.

Hope you get the guy, noone here wants you to lose. Update us on any news.
Old 07-15-2019, 12:20 AM   #20
brndck
Premium Member

brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by green arrow View Post
nobody accused you of anything, dont get all butthurt.

Hope you get the guy, noone here wants you to lose. Update us on any news.
+1................

Quote:
Old 07-18-2019, 11:25 AM   #21
goat_horde
Leaky Injector

goat_horde is a jewel in the roughgoat_horde is a jewel in the roughgoat_horde is a jewel in the roughgoat_horde is a jewel in the roughgoat_horde is a jewel in the roughgoat_horde is a jewel in the roughgoat_horde is a jewel in the rough
I wonder if he also told police that he's trying to take matters into his own hands and is seeking the individuals whereabouts through an internet forum
goat_horde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 12:49 PM   #22
Green Arrow
BANNED

??? I dont see the relevancy. Im not sure if thats illegal either
Old 07-18-2019, 02:27 PM   #23
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
You guys don't have the right to accuse me of anything.
We do when you post a thread on the internet that creates more questions than it answers.

you could have saved yourself a lot of headache if you just called 911. a hit and run warrants a 911 call.
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 10:40 AM   #24
The Hamsterball
Zilvia Member

Well..

I forgot to update this thread.

The other guy had insurance. My insurance went after his insurance.

The guy's insurance didn't accept liability and supported him because he lied about what happened. He said I cut him off and got rear ended by cutting him off.

The police didn't prosecute him for hit and run either, because he had valid insurance. The law is like, if you have valid insurance, even if you don't provide it to the other party it is not a hit and run.

I lost my deductible because of all of it. It's pretty lame.

His insurance payments will probably also increase though. We just got ours renewed and it didn't increase.
Old 09-02-2019, 07:47 PM   #25
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
And that is why you call the cops at the scene.
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 02:26 PM   #26
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Somebody rear ended me recently in SoCal. I am sure he is in the process of sourcing parts for a White S14 Kouki Front End.

This 20-21 year old and his friends refused to exchange insurance and contact information.
Quote:
I already did share the information with the insurance company before any of this and they ended up already attempting to go after him with his address and plate information.

If you don't know of this a$$hat or if the car doesn't look familiar, just say you don't know him. Or if you know him and are trying to place blame on me, forget it. He's rear ended me and ran away. That's an arrest right there.
Quote:
Well..

I forgot to update this thread.

The other guy had insurance. My insurance went after his insurance.

The guy's insurance didn't accept liability and supported him because he lied about what happened. He said I cut him off and got rear ended by cutting him off.

The police didn't prosecute him for hit and run either, because he had valid insurance. The law is like, if you have valid insurance, even if you don't provide it to the other party it is not a hit and run.

I lost my deductible because of all of it. It's pretty lame.

His insurance payments will probably also increase though. We just got ours renewed and it didn't increase.
dude. this still doesn't add up. EVEN if you DID cut him off, its still the following drivers responsibility to maintain a safe distance to the car ahead. aka, still his fault.

if he refused to provide you with his information and insurance, and left the scene, its a hit and run.

sucks you didn't file a report right then and their. sounds like it would have totally saved your ass.

Quote: