Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 11-17-2012, 05:47 PM   #31
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxide View Post
On the subject of Obama and succession, does anyone else find the fucktards that say "oh im moving to Canada" or "im moving to England/austalia, etc." as funny as I do?

Lets move to a country that already has free healthcare, because we're running from free healthcare...
I'm not sure if any of them are necessarily saying that, but that is a even stupider idea. Those of us upset with Obama are trying to avoid becoming like England ect. Which by the way, rate considerably lower on the UN's Human Development Index then the US.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2012, 05:49 PM   #32
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
The power of being white and angry only works in America, and the fact that Mitt Romney is only dropping in to continue to be a sore loser with stupid-fuck quotes to ignore that he was his own biggest problem shows us why.
Cause Al Gore was such a gracious loser and no one was ever mad about Bush or his policies. Just because it happend more then 30 minutes ago does not mean it never happened.
Old 11-18-2012, 10:51 AM   #33
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
At least Al Gore invented the Internet. Romney hasn't done shit for America/The World/Humans.
Old 11-18-2012, 12:14 PM   #34
Juantwo3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
Juantwo3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by VROOOM View Post
sure you have militia and vets, but have those people killed 50k people in the last 6 years? the cartels have. have these militia men chopped off peoples heads on TV? i doubt it. these people have done and will continue to do stuff most of the militia and vets have never ev en thought about doing. sure you may have willing people and guns but the cartels have much more experience and just as many guns and people.

if this were to ever happen the unitied states would fund these cartels with money weapons and soldiers to take over texas then, then create an offensive against the cartels kill them off and take texas over and have it under u.s control again.

but yea i agree with the texas dude

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass."-Isoroku Yamamoto

all that bullshit in mexico makes me sad, all the cartels killing woman, children. for those of you who ever go to mexico not all the the people are like this, there not all killers most of them are just hard working people trying to get by. the cartels make it impossible to even walk down the street with your kids. the mexican goverment didnt care and would just sweep it under the rug, but now it has gotten beyond there control.
Juantwo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:26 AM   #35
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Remember how Lincoln stood by those words when the South attempted to secede?
Lincoln was a tyrannical cock.

I love how most of these threads devolve into other issues within the thread.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:12 PM   #36
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
Lincoln was a tyrannical cock.

He also was a Vampire Hunter apparently.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:35 PM   #37
xoxide
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
xoxide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
I'm not sure if any of them are necessarily saying that, but that is a even stupider idea. Those of us upset with Obama are trying to avoid becoming like England ect. Which by the way, rate considerably lower on the UN's Human Development Index then the US.
Theyre not saying that.. Most of the people ive seen say that are your good ole' boys.. being that I live in the south... So they're against free healthcare, and want to keep their 2nd amendment rights (which I completly agree with).. But they are saying theyre going to move to Canada, or England, or Australia, who already have extremely strict firearm laws, and already have free healthcare... I just think its really funny at how uneducated some people are.
xoxide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:56 PM   #38
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxide View Post
Theyre not saying that.. Most of the people ive seen say that are your good ole' boys.. being that I live in the south... So they're against free healthcare, and want to keep their 2nd amendment rights (which I completly agree with).. But they are saying theyre going to move to Canada, or England, or Australia, who already have extremely strict firearm laws, and already have free healthcare... I just think its really funny at how uneducated some people are.
Well you can blame the Democrats for that as well, after all they are the supports of our horrendous public education system. God bless the Teachers Unions and our worthless whiny lazy teachers.

It should come as little surprise that our leaders both political and business never attended public school growing up.
Old 11-20-2012, 08:59 PM   #39
xoxide
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
xoxide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Well you can blame the Democrats for that as well, after all they are the supports of our horrendous public education system. God bless the Teachers Unions and our worthless whiny lazy teachers.

It should come as little surprise that our leaders both political and business never attended public school growing up.
Lmao... While that is true for most down here, the ones posting it went to private schools for most of their lives... Scary huh?
xoxide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:36 AM   #40
fyneyoungstunna
Zilvia Addict

fyneyoungstunna is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, I see this has kind of taken off.
You guys just sight Texas, but there are almost 20 or 30 states that are a couple thousand votes from having a true legal petition that congress/U.S. has to address.

Also, I do not assume it is all because of the presidential election. A lot of people feel its gone to crap slowly over time.
Some of you are looking at this how I imagine some people look at moving to a "third world" country or even second: Yeah it's no U.S. by any means, But in their eyes they do awesome with what they have. There may be no internet (and even then some places do have it), there may be no "high end" TV shows, and there may be no Pristine roads that cost billions of dollars to maintain. But humans have survived without all that stuff for ages. I mean look where society is going because of that stuff...But I digress, that's a whole nother thread.

I agree with this all the way though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
Lincoln himself said, "This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing Government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it."

I think secession isn't the right way to go about it, and it will never happen.

Nothing will ever happen to get the American people off their lazy asses and actually caring about freedom. We gave up freedom for convenience back in the early part of the 20th century and nothing will turn us back.
Old 11-21-2012, 09:18 PM   #41
Corbic
Post Whore!

The correct way of going about things is to do what white people have done for centuries. When the home country sucks to much, get together and take over some shitty third world country.
Old 11-22-2012, 01:13 AM   #42
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
You guys could use another civil war. Whole lot of dead wood society leachers.

And when this happens, I hope I'm an arms dealer.

Quote:
The correct way of going about things is to do what white people have done for centuries. When the home country sucks to much, get together and take over some shitty third world country.
I thought that was what the whole Iraq thing was about. This is why NATO loved joining you in Afghanistan, but lost momentum for Iraq. We thought it was just another one of your awesome resource/boost the economy missions.

Jokes aside, I do hope the best for the boys in the sandbox.
Old 11-22-2012, 10:17 AM   #43
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
s13

^^ Not so much! The U.S. wanted a jump off, a strategic base in the Middle East with plenty of oil. Our government thought taking out the dictator would help usher in a new pro American government. These strategic blunders lead to civil war and massive civilian deaths. This is why France and other countries tried to persecute Bush and Cheney on war crimes. The U.S. death toll is 4,287 not to include the traumatic amputees and mental health.

So many people call for secession and dont even understand the true Ramifications!
Secession, will equal bloodshed are you willing to die for the right to tell a Democratic president to fuck off!!

The Cost Of Seceding From The United States
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 10:39 AM   #44
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
The south will rise again!
Old 11-24-2012, 12:40 AM   #45
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by fyneyoungstunna View Post
but there are almost 20 or 30 states that are a couple thousand votes from having a true legal petition that congress/U.S. has to address.
Do you know what that address will be? It will basically state that they don't care and will poo poo it away. I swear it's like this is a new avenue for some of you people. Get fucking real.
Old 11-25-2012, 04:28 PM   #46
BarrigaS14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
BarrigaS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
The south will rise again!
And be beaten back into the ground that they come from.
Old 11-25-2012, 07:37 PM   #47
Juantwo3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
Juantwo3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ lolololol
Juantwo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:37 AM   #48
fyneyoungstunna
Zilvia Addict

You People?
hah jk bush III

This is kinda knew for me as I usually don't pay that much attention to government ordeals.

@Barrigas14: the first time....they beat yall's asses in the first round, but got stupid the second round and didn't go for the kill. If they would have marched on Washington right then and there.....it would be a different U.S.

This time they have the Hispanics/Mexicans to help them. Also most of the population of the united states army is southerners from poor towns that had no other way out......
Old 11-26-2012, 11:01 AM   #49
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by fyneyoungstunna View Post
You People?
hah jk bush III

This is kinda knew for me as I usually don't pay that much attention to government ordeals.

@Barrigas14: the first time....they beat yall's asses in the first round, but got stupid the second round and didn't go for the kill. If they would have marched on Washington right then and there.....it would be a different U.S.

This time they have the Hispanics/Mexicans to help them. Also most of the population of the united states army is southerners from poor towns that had no other way out......
You really think Hispanics/Mexicans, Impoverished people, and parts of the U.S. Military (in your opinion The U.S. Army) would fight for the "Confederate South" if states really begin to "susseed" from the Union?

Old 11-26-2012, 01:47 PM   #50
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
You really think Hispanics/Mexicans, Impoverished people, and parts of the U.S. Military (in your opinion The U.S. Army) would fight for the "Confederate South" if states really begin to "susseed" from the Union?

Come on, man! You know your English better than that. The proper word based for the noun “sussion” is the verb “suss.”
For context: “When the states ‘sussed’ they were committing the act of ‘sussion’.”
Take notes, this will be on the quiz

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 05:11 PM   #51
Daniel.
Post Whore!

I knew when I was typing it that something was wrong. I just couldn't put my finger on it.

Thanks for the "speeling and grammer" lesson kind sir.
Old 11-27-2012, 07:44 PM   #52
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
The irony is you are claiming it would be the "Confederate South".

Few fact checks. The Confederacy was built up from the ranks of the Democrats. The majority of profesional US Military officers sided with the Southern revolt, this was part of their initial success, the Armies of the Union where being lead by incompetent government appointees.

It really came down to an issue of states rights, with the primary concern being the the right to determine whether they are a free state or not.

Another underlying issue was the tarifs and taxes at the time and redistributing that money. Southern states felt they where paying heavy taxes for their products and that money was then going to the more populous northern states.

The reason the South remains poor today is the rapid expansion of northern industrialization and the crucial reconstruction period after the civil war. They never caught up, not to mention the almost 100 year domination of Democrate party control.
Old 11-27-2012, 08:52 PM   #53
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
The irony is you are claiming it would be the "Confederate South".

Few fact checks. The Confederacy was built up from the ranks of the Democrats. The majority of profesional US Military officers sided with the Southern revolt, this was part of their initial success, the Armies of the Union where being lead by incompetent government appointees.

It really came down to an issue of states rights, with the primary concern being the the right to determine whether they are a free state or not.

Another underlying issue was the tarifs and taxes at the time and redistributing that money. Southern states felt they where paying heavy taxes for their products and that money was then going to the more populous northern states.

The reason the South remains poor today is the rapid expansion of northern industrialization and the crucial reconstruction period after the civil war. They never caught up, not to mention the almost 100 year domination of Democrate party control.
History of the United States Democratic Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Democrats were the conservatives back then. When was this 100yr span?
Old 11-28-2012, 12:43 AM   #54
fyneyoungstunna
Zilvia Addict

Hey Daniel. How them apples taste?
You should have paid more attention in history class.

And as I just said: where do you think the majority of the U.S. fighting forces come from?
Old 11-28-2012, 07:13 AM   #55
Nismocoupe13
Leaky Injector

Nismocoupe13 is an unknown quantity at this point
So, hypothetically if these states were to "part", who is going to take care of their natural disaster funding? I'm not trying to stir anything up, but are people really thinking about certain consequences regarding this. Thats like Puerto Rico wants to become a US state, is everyone in favor of this or against this? Sorry if that part goes alittle off topic.
Nismocoupe13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:49 AM   #56
Daniel.
Post Whore!

I guess it's really hard for you guys to understand my wit and humor through the internet. Carry on into the bold bright future of the United States of America gentlemen.

*salutes you guys*
Old 11-29-2012, 11:41 AM   #57
fyneyoungstunna
Zilvia Addict

Daniel: I apologize if you were truly being funny. This IS zilvia and all, so ya never know.

@Nismocoupe: these are the kinds of questions Im curious about as well and half of what spurred me to start this thread.
Everyone gets caught up in the North vs South. Save for a small group of people; I think the rest of the U.S. is over THAT part. Again, I dont think it should/would have to end up in another civil war. It could be a clean break....
Old 11-29-2012, 11:54 AM   #58
Daniel.
Post Whore!

I've lost all hope for the people on zilvia, and in society in general. So allow ME to apologize for not taking your original post about "Susseeding" seriously.
Call me cynical?

The only things I take seriously are beer, and the relationships I have with my family.
Old 03-30-2013, 06:32 AM   #59
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
^^ Not so much! The U.S. wanted a jump off, a strategic base in the Middle East with plenty of oil. Our government thought taking out the dictator would help usher in a new pro American government. These strategic blunders lead to civil war and massive civilian deaths. This is why France and other countries tried to persecute Bush and Cheney on war crimes. The U.S. death toll is 4,287 not to include the traumatic amputees and mental health.
People keep saying its all about oil, yet its not. There is oil in Afghanistan as well, yet nobody is really extracting it now are they?

I'm not one to point fingers, but usually when you have a war, you kick the crap out of the other guy and take everything he has. Its called 'the spoils of war'.

I never supported the idea of going into Iraq, but hell, you guys have to benefit somehow. Take the oil, piss off some people, setup a western world leader (being they all want to be westernised anyway, watch vice network)

whatever, I still find it hilarious how many internal problems you guys have. Bullshit unions butting heads with outsourcing capitalists that completely shut down the economy... and it started in the late 70s.

You guys need a civil war to make a few laws disappear so the little guy can thrive again without being controlled by law/union/global influence
Old 11-28-2017, 07:16 AM   #60
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
This thread was fun to come back and re-read

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote