Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2014, 01:25 AM   #2221
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Lets play a game of spot the logical fallacy.
Old 09-11-2014, 01:26 AM   #2222
silviasandbeer
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
silviasandbeer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Hypothetically speaking
Why would we not even try and fight ?
Yes they have tanks.. We have numbers
It's a shame that in America we're divided like that (us vs them)
But that's how it is sometimes
As far as saying if citizens weren't Armed , we wouldn't need to protect outselfs ?
That's been beat to death and discussed a hundred times over
It's not realistic.... Criminals don't follow rules. You know the deal

Keeping our guns... That's the last line of defense I guess
It's all we got... May not be a tank... But it's something
Also, that's why the 2nd amendment was even written so it's an important issue since the government and states seem to always want to restrict out right to bear arms and restrict what kind of arms we can possess

How this thread got to this point, I don't know. Running out of material ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by e1_griego View Post
I'm not kingtalon crazy, but I have standards
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
What age is appropriate to give your kids the sex talk? Is 3 too soon?
Old 09-11-2014, 01:54 AM   #2223
l adam l
Zilvia Member

l adam l is an unknown quantity at this point
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y
Old 09-11-2014, 03:18 AM   #2224
Hayseed
Leaky Injector

Hayseed is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by aga View Post
if citizens weren't armed in the first place, you wouldnt need to protect yourself

government tyrrany? lel. because you have a gun? they got tanks dude. and that's just to scare you. if they really want to kill you and be done with it, they'll just send you a drone now, and shoot you from up in the clouds. oh i forgot, land of the free. thing is, if you have a gun, you immediately raise your danger level...you are a threat yourself so it's more probable to get shot.anyway i dont wanna start an argument, i like guns as much as the next guy, shot a fair share when i was in the army (i was in anti aircraft , so i played with big guns too) but i am against guns in the streets and in public.
Spoken like a true beta male who doesn't even gun bro
Old 09-11-2014, 03:23 AM   #2225
aga
Zilvia Junkie

aga is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayseed View Post
Spoken like a true beta male who doesn't even gun bro
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Old 09-11-2014, 03:52 AM   #2226
Hayseed
Leaky Injector

Hayseed is an unknown quantity at this point
Pretty sure you copied and pasted that from one of the plethora of military humor sights. Make a real joke man. Also this thread really derailed
Old 09-11-2014, 04:02 AM   #2227
aga
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayseed View Post
Pretty sure you copied and pasted that from one of the plethora of military humor sights. Make a real joke man. Also this thread really derailed
i just responded to your lame attempt to mock me with something equally lame. you didnt like it? go oil your guns man, make you feel more masculine.
Old 09-11-2014, 04:39 AM   #2228
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Getting bent out of shape at navy seals copy pasta is bad internet form.

Old 09-11-2014, 06:04 AM   #2229
g35gabby
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
g35gabby is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
So basically what's happening here is that a good half of the content of this thread is Florida born and a case of severe California envy set in with an acute case of the butthurt so a bunch of Florida boys had to come in to fight the trash cars and trash people with "but muh guns and freeedumb".

We do have some stupid regulations put in place by well meaning but ignorant politicians. We also have the means to make those regulations go away as soon as Californians get motivated to petition for a ballot initiative. We can drastically alter the CARB and DMV regulations. We can toss all the misguided gun laws and bans.

Florida is still Florida and you still live there. Take your butthurt and bullshit elsewhere. This isn't the place or the time. You could say "You're doing it wrong."

LOL Florida is butt hurt? Dude you are the one who got bent out of shape when I told you could, and still can posses a skyline in your state. That is what this all stemmed from. Still defending to death your states right to be ignorant..... sad. Might want to increase your emissions regulation, it will help you get some fresh air, since you choose not to pull your head out of your ass.

I guess that could explain the butt hurt you are experiencing?
Old 09-11-2014, 06:07 AM   #2230
unwtdhero
BANNED

unwtdhero is making his/her stupidity well-knownunwtdhero is making his/her stupidity well-knownunwtdhero is making his/her stupidity well-known
G35gabby you can win this, you just have to talk about your skyline more...
Old 09-11-2014, 06:29 AM   #2231
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
muh guns muh guns.

what's with you americans and your obsession with guns? you really love shooting each other, yeah?

What's with you Greeks and murdering Bosnians, supporting Fascists and bitching you can't retire at age 45?
Old 09-11-2014, 06:31 AM   #2232
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
i just responded to your lame attempt to mock me with something equally lame. you didnt like it? go oil your guns man, make you feel more masculine.

Says the boy crying on the internet because he was called a beta-male....
Old 09-11-2014, 06:46 AM   #2233
deciplesteve

Trader Rating: (1)
deciplesteve is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
So basically what's happening here is that a good half of the content of this thread is Florida born and a case of severe California envy set in with an acute case of the butthurt so a bunch of Florida boys had to come in to fight the trash cars and trash people with "but muh guns and freeedumb".

We do have some stupid regulations put in place by well meaning but ignorant politicians. We also have the means to make those regulations go away as soon as Californians get motivated to petition for a ballot initiative. We can drastically alter the CARB and DMV regulations. We can toss all the misguided gun laws and bans.

Florida is still Florida and you still live there. Take your butthurt and bullshit elsewhere. This isn't the place or the time. You could say "You're doing it wrong."

Back to jankass cars and owners.

EDIT for more doing it wrong

California envy? Sir, you couldn't pay me to live there. Hell, I don't want to live in Florida. I miss the Midwest, that's home to me. If I could afford to, I would move back tomorrow.

"Muh guns and freedumb"? Nice try, but I am plenty well educated. I happen to currently reside in the south, but that has no bearing on my intelligence. Do I love my guns, yes. Do several of them hold personal value beyond being an expensive firearm, yes. You, however, assume that I am a 3-tooth hillbilly with "Don't tread on me" tattooed on several body parts. If the government tried to truly ban them and survived the very likely second Civil War that would ensue, I would begrudgingly, but willingly, demilitarize several of them to be able to keep them for their sentimental reasons.

Fuck off, you #SNIP#.
Old 09-11-2014, 07:00 AM   #2234
aga
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
What's with you Greeks and murdering Bosnians, supporting Fascists and bitching you can't retire at age 45?
about the bosnians, i don't know about military operations dude, those have nothing to do with a country as a whole. the people don't decide such stuff...

as for supporting fascists, in every country that is being invaded by illegal immigrants you will see the same right wing groups emerge. the immigrants do what they usually do, (take jobs, a little rape here, some drugs there) and plus most are muslim, the greek people have their problems already so who's to blame? let's pogrom their asses. Things that have happened here have happened in many countries, we have just been their easy target for blame lately.

and about retirement, i'll be lucky if i EVER retire. usually you retire around 68 years old here, and for about 2 years you dont even get a pension until the red tape is done. you don't know the shit we have to put up with here. all that shit you hear is just propaganda, trying to blame a whole country of hard working people for a bunch of assholes who were taking advantage of the system.
Old 09-11-2014, 07:11 AM   #2235
Sileighty_85
Post Whore!

Sileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfection
This thread sucks now.....
1986 SR86 - 200ish
1990 R32 GTR - 320hp
Don't Buy Engines from JDM-Online http://zilvia.net/f/businesses/207457-jdm-online.html
Don't Buy XS-Power or SSAC Shit
Old 09-11-2014, 07:33 AM   #2236
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sileighty_85 View Post
This thread sucks now.....
Yep...

The difference in taste vs tastelessness was an interesting discussion. Then the infighting for the last few pages. Culminating in the last page OT discussion killed it dead.