Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 10-17-2005, 11:39 AM   #1
brokeAs240sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
brokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond reputebrokeAs240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
FRSport.com

I figured since at least one member wanted to know about frsport.com (from sticky of what not to do, hehe), I'd post a review.

Transaction with these guys have always gone smoothly. They rock what they sell and even suggest alternatives depending on your goals. I get most of my parts from these guys now because I know that the end of the sale is not the end of the support.

My most memorable experience of their customer service:

I wanted to buy an HKS Fan Controller. They suggested the Greddy MSS since it was cheaper and had more functionality - sweet I thought, so got that instead. Not only did I get the controller, they also supplied me with the necessary wiring diagrams and ECU pinouts to help me install.

Saturday rolls around and I'm installing the fan controller. My car is completely tore up from making space for wiring and doing a couple other things at once... needless to say, the car wasn't going anywhere soon.

Unfortunately, I find out the MSS had a cracked LCD screen, so I wouldn't be able to complete my install. I called them up, luckily for me they work on Saturday, and within the hour, they drove to my house to drop off a new MSS controller. Granted I don't live too far from them, but it was a really awesome thing to do.

So yea, thumbs up for frsport.com
brokeAs240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2006, 03:03 PM   #2
iMAGE976
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
iMAGE976 is making a name for him/her selfiMAGE976 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to iMAGE976
I too have had a great experience with FRSport! I've bought quite a few things from them since my First purchase. They are very helpful and friendly. the first time i went there i got kinda lost but after looking around hard enough i noticed 4 240s parked next to each other and low n behold the shop was rite there across the street from a Nudie Bar/strip club. Any how i would definatly recomend this shop. They have a good selection of parts in stock,which is wat i like, which also means no waiting for parts if u're local. And all in all the service was great and the prices were the cheapest i've seen most of the parts go for, i would consider them The Best In Town!!!
Old 05-17-2006, 08:18 PM   #3
oneslows14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
oneslows14 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
yeah i got my hks actuator from them

Fast shippingA+
oneslows14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 12:17 PM   #4
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
FRSport.com

Closed the last one because i mistitled it.

Anyways great People. Endless patience with questions. Quick response and thorough explanations. Very knowledgable. Cool people mos def. Even loaded the tires in my trunk!
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 11:03 AM   #5
UNITEDMASTER
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
UNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Hello,very nice people,good parts ,good prices, about 10 min away from me,so its a win win!!! PEACE
UNITEDMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 07:44 PM   #6
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Great place to do business with. I chat with the sales rep often, cool guy and knows what he's talking about. I'll do business with them again and will continue to until their service and commitment to their customers turns to shit...
Old 12-16-2006, 09:29 PM   #7
georgesal
BANNED

Trader Rating: (2)
georgesal is a splendid one to beholdgeorgesal is a splendid one to beholdgeorgesal is a splendid one to beholdgeorgesal is a splendid one to beholdgeorgesal is a splendid one to beholdgeorgesal is a splendid one to beholdgeorgesal is a splendid one to beholdgeorgesal is a splendid one to beholdgeorgesal is a splendid one to beholdgeorgesal is a splendid one to beholdgeorgesal is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i agree they are very nice people that give some of the greatest help around
georgesal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 04:14 AM   #8
soon2bs13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
soon2bs13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownsoon2bs13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownsoon2bs13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownsoon2bs13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soon2bs13
great guy... helped me pick out some tires that best suited me... will do business again... +1
soon2bs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 10:03 AM   #9
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Ordered a cat from them. They are only back in the office on the 7th so we'll have to wait and see how fast it comes.

Very quick response to pm, and helpful.

+1
Old 01-10-2007, 04:54 PM   #10
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Got my cat in today, took just over a week. Since i'm in canada they were nice enough to mark it as a gift so I didn't have to pay custom's taxes.

Nice guys to deal with and quick transaction,

Thanks FR Sports
Old 01-24-2007, 04:12 PM   #11
spirit
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
spirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Great people; Went down there for a clutch and SS line, left wanting way more.
They have a nice Circuit Sports display, almost cried when they said they were out of stock of tho boost gauge. I still want it. Guy even took the time to show me cars in the parking lot with stuff I wanted.
spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 04:31 PM   #12
LookOut Nick
Zilvia Addict

LookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond repute
Bought some belts from these guys off of their ebay webstore. awaiting arrival.
Old 01-24-2007, 05:12 PM   #13
Hillkill
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Hillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Awesome people to do business with.
Hillkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 06:56 PM   #14
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
FRSPORT.COM is always a success. Some of the best prices around, no joke.

Carlos
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 09:18 PM   #15
eerrrrr
Zilvia Junkie

eerrrrr will become famous soon enougheerrrrr will become famous soon enougheerrrrr will become famous soon enough
got my inner and outter tie rods and boots today. very fast. ordered monday at like 1pm ish and just picked up from ups right now. however, i do live in ca though
eerrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 09:45 PM   #16
uwntsum
Zilvia Member

uwntsum has made poor choicesuwntsum has made poor choicesuwntsum has made poor choicesuwntsum has made poor choicesuwntsum has made poor choicesuwntsum has made poor choicesuwntsum has made poor choicesuwntsum has made poor choices
Awesome service. Most of you guys are probably talking about Dung. Stopped by there 2 different times when I was in so-cal visiting some friends. Great prices if not the best for brand new stuff.
uwntsum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 08:16 PM   #17
LookOut Nick
Zilvia Addict

LookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond repute
parts came in today PUNKTUALY delivered yo... seriously though A+
Old 02-07-2007, 09:20 PM   #18
DoriftoPnoy
Zilvia Addict

DoriftoPnoy is on a distinguished road
made an inquiry about those federals. sound like very patient people and they took the time to research my question. lookin to get tires in a couple of weeks or sooner depending if my tire blows...
Old 02-14-2007, 11:51 AM   #19
g6civcx
Post Whore!

g6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfection
Ordered Z32 MBC. Quick response. I love how clean their site is.
g6civcx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 06:25 PM   #20
MeSs
Zilvia Junkie

MeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura about
FRSport rules, bought nismo mounts and tein tie rods, sent from usa 6feb, in norway 9feb
Old 02-14-2007, 09:22 PM   #21
nrg
Zilvia FREAK!

nrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to nrg
their hid s2k writeup is almost like mine but not as detailed.

driftingisgay.com
nrg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 08:05 AM   #22
g6civcx
Post Whore!

g6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfection
Z32 BMC got here promptly. Ordered CS overflow tank. Getting ready to order many more parts for my rebuild.
g6civcx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 10:32 AM   #23
bp057
Zilvia Member

bp057 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to bp057 Send a message via MSN to bp057
Went down to shop and picked up a CS tank. Great service, and good selection of parts.
bp057 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 03:03 PM   #24
NIGHTfall_240sx

NIGHTfall_240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to NIGHTfall_240sx Send a message via Yahoo to NIGHTfall_240sx
these guys are really cool. they took very good care of me, and after i explained to them my situation and troubles finding this part, Young (sales rep) made sure my part got shipped out the same day i ordered.

even though i live closer to XAT and Enjuku, FRsport is now my choice shop. i couldnt be happier with their service .

A++. they have a customer for life
Old 03-07-2007, 02:37 PM   #25
Wei240
Nissanaholic!

Wei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really nice
yep, all good,

most places i called ran out of hks actuator, good thing they had it in stock,
prices are good

and also picked up tires, they just need to mount and balance, lol
Wei240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 10:18 PM   #26
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
they do have very competitive prices (cheapest tanabe 7's i've seen). if they weren't in socal (sales tax), id def consider buying most of my parts from them.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 12:26 AM   #27
TRUSE-R
Zilvia Member

TRUSE-R is making a name for him/her selfTRUSE-R is making a name for him/her self
oops........
Old 03-14-2007, 12:28 AM   #28
TRUSE-R
Zilvia Member

TRUSE-R is making a name for him/her selfTRUSE-R is making a name for him/her self
These guys are cool. QV's the man, always responds quickly to my inquires and gives me good deals. Always trying to help with shipping, especially to GUAM I give these guys & an A+.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:04 PM   #29
koukie180
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (13)
koukie180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to koukie180
I LOVE THESE GUYS....they are awesome. bot like 15g worth of crap from them. AAA+++
koukie180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 02:40 AM   #30
Inlandsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (25)
Inlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Inlandsilvia
yeah, bought a kaaz 2way from them and they even stayed late for me to pick it up after work...great bunch of guys!!! Oh, great prices too...
Inlandsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote