Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-29-2019, 10:33 PM   #1
blks13md

Trader Rating: (0)
blks13md is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
FS:Bone Stock 1992 240SX COUPE

I purchased this 240 back in 2002 with the hope of making it into a full Jdm project but life happened. Instead of turning it into a drifter i just used it as a commuter/daily driver over the years. For the past few years its just been a car used for a grocery run here and there.

Over the 15plus years of ownership the car has never been drifted or ragged out. Has always been stock minus about one year when i had an exhaust put on but took it off cause it was too loud and didnt want the attention. the car has 237k miles on it , mostly highway miles and still runs strong, new clutch put on not too long ago but id imagine anyone buying will prob swap out to an SR

There are are some dents on the drivers side rear and some chipping in the paint on the roof and top of trunk and some cracks on the dashboard all include in the pics

I hate to let go of the car as i feel like its a project i wanted to start since i was in highschool but 15 plus years later i simply just dont have the time.

Starting price $5,000 OBO car is located in Harford Co Maryland. Also throwing in a set of no name brand 17' wheels to the buyer

https://imgur.com/a/TE1yAvi Additional pics

blks13md is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links