Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > Forum Suggestions & Technical Support

Forum Suggestions & Technical Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-2005, 01:49 AM   #1
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Abuse of the Reputation system

Seems alot of immature Zilvians have felt my thread in "Offtopic" of the E46 BMW drifting ( http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=96777 ) was not 240sx related and left me negative rep points .. and I had posted this in Offtopic since it did not relate to nissans in the first place.. or recieving negative points for "gay vid" .. that is all personal opinions, and I really dont feel should reflect on my reputation just because some one thinks that.

This whole reputation points thing is highly abused imo. I have yet to even leave anyone anything in return (well besides it wont let me). I think we can do without it. Im not one to bitch about it, since it really doesnt mean much, but im sure even this lil thread will probably catch me a few negative reps.