Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 08-06-2008, 09:56 PM   #151
Rick-95ZE
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (22)
Rick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by slw240sx View Post
thats Timmy aka timmy fingernails.

That sounds like a Mob name *in a cheezy Italian accent* "Thats Timmy fingernails ,he once made a guy eat his own fingernails" LOL!!!!

1997 Nissan 240sx SE(Rb25det+GT35r= 486whp on 93pump):http://zilvia.net/f/premium-member-b...oject-2-a.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP
Take it literally, kill someone, aim for the face in whatever method you use to do so, and it is the most righteously gratifying feeling ever, almost orgasmic.
Rick-95ZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2008, 10:48 PM   #152
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Somnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Somnambulist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Habit View Post
Btw. That rootbeer(?) coupe on the previous page is sex.

..and I cant give out any more rep to ohioans. I must spread it around first.lol.
Me either!!!!!!!!
Somnambulist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 09:00 AM   #153
Leetheslacker
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Leetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
anybody around here have/wanttomakeme a egr blockoff plate?

my intakes in pieces and i kinda need it before i reassemble.
Leetheslacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 09:03 AM   #154
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
support the cube

5 dolla t shirt

Nissan Cube Store
Old 08-07-2008, 09:05 AM   #155
Leetheslacker
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Leetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by slw240sx View Post
Lee, how soon until the s13 is ready to rock? I might have a part for you to test out for the shop since you can beat the shit out of KA's like no one else around here. a KA oil pan that holds 5.5 or so quarts of oil and is baffled. I want someone that tracks their cars to run it.
ill get ahold of you when i get this clunker running.
i need one of cody's overflow tanks and maybe a jank custom boso/DD catback too eventually.
Leetheslacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 08:02 PM   #156
osus14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
osus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnambulist View Post
Me either!!!!!!!!
ohio Reps FTW!
Old 08-12-2008, 10:14 PM   #157
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
hey do any of you guys have some Aftermarket head parts laying around for a s14 SR?

my buddy popped off a Rocker arm while he was home.... so once i get home, i have to pull apart his head. he has the money so we are looking to go ahead and build it up good.

looking for:
Intake & Exhaust valves
Valve springs
retainers
rocker arm stoppers
cams (260+)
maybe cam gears

if you have any thing just pm what brand, specs, price, w/e
Old 08-13-2008, 02:22 AM   #158
slw240sx
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (4)
slw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slw240sx
leave the valves stock unless he knocked a few. i can set him up with some BC springs/retainers and 264s for a really good deal. just give me a call when hes ready.
Old 08-13-2008, 08:27 AM   #159
Z33dori
Post Whore!

yea he thinks he bent the valves where it fell off. but we won't know until he gets it back to lima and we rip it apart.
Old 08-15-2008, 02:36 AM   #160
osus14
Zilvia Addict

osus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
hey do any of you guys have some Aftermarket head parts laying around for a s14 SR?

my buddy popped off a Rocker arm while he was home.... so once i get home, i have to pull apart his head. he has the money so we are looking to go ahead and build it up good.

looking for:
Intake & Exhaust valves
Valve springs
retainers
rocker arm stoppers
cams (260+)
maybe cam gears

if you have any thing just pm what brand, specs, price, w/e

looking for the same thing.. maybe we can hit up a vender and see if we can get a group buy going.

I already have a greddy RAS and HKS cam gears though
Old 08-18-2008, 10:20 PM   #161
osus14
Zilvia Addict

Look what I just got

Old 08-18-2008, 10:24 PM   #162
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Somnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfection
...What is it?
Old 08-19-2008, 12:18 AM   #163
osus14
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by somnambulist View Post
...what is it?
gt3076r .82ar
Old 08-19-2008, 08:18 AM   #164
Z33dori
Post Whore!

awww fuc u... j/k

i wantz..... no fair...
Old 08-19-2008, 10:10 PM   #165
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by osus14 View Post
gt3076r .82ar
Nice.

So for some reason, I can't see who has given me rep.

Anyone else have this problem? I'm still a premie... :hammer:
Old 08-19-2008, 10:37 PM   #166
Z33dori
Post Whore!

yea they got rid of that awesome lil premie gift. Mainly b/c a certain group was abusing the privilege

hopefully it will be back before to long
Old 08-19-2008, 10:40 PM   #167
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
yea they got rid of that awesome lil premie gift. Mainly b/c a certain group was abusing the privilege

hopefully it will be back before to long
Who would do that???????

Old 08-19-2008, 10:49 PM   #168
Z33dori
Post Whore!

lol

gang bangers ..

*hides*
Old 08-20-2008, 12:14 AM   #169
Rick-95ZE
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (22)
Rick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
EDIT: Fine jeff!

1997 Nissan 240sx SE(Rb25det+GT35r= 486whp on 93pump):http://zilvia.net/f/premium-member-b...oject-2-a.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP
Take it literally, kill someone, aim for the face in whatever method you use to do so, and it is the most righteously gratifying feeling ever, almost orgasmic.
Rick-95ZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 12:16 AM   #170
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick-95ZE View Post
Given our upcoming get together, I was curious as to how some of you feel about meets. SSooooo Vote and comment in my poll!!!!

http://zilvia.net/f/polls/208169-car...ml#post2246132
Quit spamming!!!!!!

Old 08-20-2008, 06:28 AM   #171
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Altered_Image
I am not trying to hijack this thread, but wanted to keep this somewhat local:

Last month my 240 was "stolen" from the garage where I was having it worked on. I put over 2 years and $12K into the build on that car.

I have posted in the Wanted section, but have had no replies. If anyone has a good lead on a well running, already swapped S13 for a decent price, please let me know! I will give the referrer $100 in credit at my vinyl graphics shop (always free shipping).

Thanks guys - I am in the Cleveland area, but will travel. I come down to Cinci about ever other month for work and Columbus every other week.
Altered_Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 10:38 AM   #172
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Hmm. That sucks to hear man.

You got any pictures?
Old 08-20-2008, 02:09 PM   #173
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Altered_Image
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnambulist View Post
Hmm. That sucks to hear man.

You got any pictures?

Yeah, I can't post pics from work since I do this from my blackberry. I will get some up as soon as I can.

Meanwhile, I am looking for another car. I feel so naked....
Altered_Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 12:53 AM   #174
osus14
Zilvia Addict

Here is a s14.5 that was for sale a while ago. I am pretty sure it is still for sale. Here is my referral!!

http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/195884...srs-clean.html

check it out
Old 08-21-2008, 12:57 AM   #175
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Here is a s14.5 that was for sale a while ago. I am pretty sure it is still for sale. Here is my referral!!

check it out
S14.5 FTL... Blech.. but to each his own..
Old 08-21-2008, 01:10 AM   #176
boosted98gst
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
boosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boosted98gst
Quote:

check it out
no offense but that car is horrible but this is my opinion, FRP/ big body kits front ends that do not belong on cars are not cool when is the nissan crowd going to figure this out. nissan guys make fun of honda guys for being ricey, and I see more riced nissan then anything, no one is orginal anymore.

I give peter 1000 respect points for throwing a rotay in his s14 to get away from the bandwagon, I wish nissan's never got as big as they did. I remember back in 1999 when me and him had both our sr 240's with silvia front ends and we though we was the coolest kids on the block.

Everyone puts the 240 as a track car yet 90% of them ever see nothing, its either beat up 240's or hardparked 240's built by other people. then you have the 10% of the guys who do it before it was cool.

I guess this goes for everything its gets old maybe I need to find older 240 guys to hang out with .
boosted98gst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 01:40 AM   #177
Z33dori
Post Whore!

okay not sure if my numbers are right but here we go..
New 240's to the Lima area: Unoh Capmus
1 yellow hatch
1 olive greeenish pig nose vert
1 black kouki s14
1 red sr hatch ricer velside looking kit
1 champagne hatch
1 black hatch...

then we already had:
1 maroon sr hatch -
1 red sr hatch
2 emerald s14
2 red s14
1 white hatch
1 red vert
1 black s14

im sure there are maybe 1-2 more on campus i am forgetting. Not to mention the few older ppl driving them around town

alos meet this kid that started this session w/ RB25 sil front coupe...

FUCKin eh

imma try and bring as many as i can with me
Old 08-21-2008, 01:49 AM   #178
boosted98gst
Zilvia Junkie

boosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant future
Quote:
okay not sure if my numbers are right but here we go..
New 240's to the Lima area: Unoh Capmus
1 yellow hatch
1 olive greeenish pig nose vert
1 black kouki s14
1 red sr hatch ricer velside looking kit
1 champagne hatch
1 black hatch...

then we already had:
1 maroon sr hatch -
1 red sr hatch
2 emerald s14
2 red s14
1 white hatch
1 red vert
1 black s14

im sure there are maybe 1-2 more on campus i am forgetting. Not to mention the few older ppl driving them around town

alos meet this kid that started this session w/ RB25 sil front coupe...

FUCKin eh

imma try and bring as many as i can with me
I remember uno only had 1 rb25det 35r coupe oh that was me, the rest was redneck trucks and camaros.
Old 08-21-2008, 01:50 AM   #179
boosted98gst
Zilvia Junkie

you was only 11 years old tho lol
Old 08-21-2008, 01:57 AM   #180
Z33dori
Post Whore!

did u you just talk to yourself... via post.

creepy ... lol