Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > Forum Suggestions & Technical Support

Forum Suggestions & Technical Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site.

Old 11-07-2012, 11:32 AM   #31
slw240sx
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (4)
slw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slw240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by RussellM View Post
Advertiser #2 that wants to know whats going on.
Advertiser #3 that just started up as a vendor again after hiatus and was about to launch some new products. the front page was critical to the impact of the launch because of the pictures of the vendors ads...

Any one that can at least email or message us to give us the inside track on when will be operational? hopefully there are no plans to change it.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:41 AM   #32
dkim1985
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
dkim1985 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Who's the admin for this site?

I'm a Web Designer/Developer and could probably be of some assistance if needed.
It seems as though the index page was cleared somehow and just needs to be reverted from a backup. Unless if there was some plug-in or update that over-rid the homepage function.

i didnt come to zilvia for 2-3 days because I thought the whole site was down. lol
Old 11-07-2012, 01:34 PM   #33
PrimeDirective
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
PrimeDirective is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRONDONkey View Post
so the mods/admin are all up in the for sale threads, locking and banning people, but they won't even acknowledge this thread.
I've noticed this too. I've even seen one mod lock another thread and direct someone to this thread. Seems weird.
PrimeDirective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:26 PM   #34
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
so the mods/admin are all up in the for sale threads, locking and banning people, but they won't even acknowledge this thread.
THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS.

Thats why I chose to not renew my premie pass because I felt like I didnt see much improvement in anything in this site after putting money into it.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 08:43 PM   #35
rebornS14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
rebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rebornS14
its fixed! yay
Old 11-07-2012, 08:49 PM   #36
West
OMNOMNOMNOM

Trader Rating: (0)
West has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to West
Sorry all, were working on it. We have a new server on the way which will end up helping with the spam.

Related to the homepage, our plugin which surfaces the data onto our homepage has seemed to take a poop and my attempts to fix it havent been successful. For the short term I have redirected the homepage to the our forums main page. Ill keep everyone posted. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:06 PM   #37
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Quote:
Just because we don't post here doesn't mean we ignore it. In fact, I'm pretty sure this was bought to our attention as soon as this thread was created 2 days ago. It does take time for the site owner to look into things to try and fix the issue.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:33 PM   #38
yoozef
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
yoozef is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
Just because we don't post here doesn't mean we ignore it. In fact, I'm pretty sure this was bought to our attention as soon as this thread was created 2 days ago. It does take time for the site owner to look into things to try and fix the issue.
takes 10 seconds to type "We're working on it"
yoozef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:19 AM   #39
dkim1985
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoozef View Post
takes 10 seconds to type "We're working on it"
enkei2k, though that may be true..yoozef has a point. it's just acknowledgement that counts. by not replying or saying anything, the client/customer/member can assume that the message isn't being seen or no one's doing anything about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by West View Post
Sorry all, were working on it. We have a new server on the way which will end up helping with the spam.

Related to the homepage, our plugin which surfaces the data onto our homepage has seemed to take a poop and my attempts to fix it havent been successful. For the short term I have redirected the homepage to the our forums main page. Ill keep everyone posted. Sorry for the inconvenience.
This is a good to hear! This atleast lets us know that it is being seen and the problem has been identified.
I think just getting the url "zilvia.net" to redirect to content is the best temporary solution. Like I said in a previous post, I didn't come to the site for 2 days because I thought the whole site was down~
kudos West~
Old 11-08-2012, 10:35 AM   #40
West
OMNOMNOMNOM

West has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to West
It's fixed, however some redirect to static pages aren't working. I love it when something that has worked for years just stops working!

Will have it fully resolved shortly. Homepage is up as of last night.
Old 11-09-2012, 07:03 AM   #41
jasonkmills

jasonkmills is an unknown quantity at this point
You probably know but the link to upgrade to premium is unfunctional with the same symptom
jasonkmills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 11:58 AM   #42
hellion240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

hellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enough
tried going today to homepage, but it sends me to the /f/ page on my laptop. I used it on my phone (tmo GSIII jellybean) and it works fine?? wth is goign on front page I miss you.

just sayin. Hope it gets fixed soon. Good luck!
Old 11-09-2012, 12:09 PM   #43
dkim1985
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellion240sx View Post
tried going today to homepage, but it sends me to the /f/ page on my laptop. I used it on my phone (tmo GSIII jellybean) and it works fine?? wth is goign on front page I miss you.

just sayin. Hope it gets fixed soon. Good luck!
i think you just need to refresh..home page works for me.
Old 11-09-2012, 11:49 PM   #44
hellion240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

hellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enough
works now... phew! thanks guys!