Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-29-2020, 05:32 AM   #16981
240sx_sr20det
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Time to rustle some 90s-era-fuckboy jimmies:

Mexi-poke wheels missing that vital kyusha point. Hotboi front bumper without sides because Shirtstuckedin is life, bro. Wangan wing because duh, and yes, this guy has a Rick & Morty affinity like every weed-smoking 90s-dickriding teenager. Carry on.
I'm crying
240sx_sr20det is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2020, 06:57 AM   #16982
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Can someone explain the small fucking wheel thing? Shit looks so fucking stupid. I haven't seen one SINGLE S-chassis with small as fuck wheels that looked good. Change my mind. Someone.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 08:29 AM   #16983
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Fitment, sidewall, and ride height have to perfectly complement each other. Wheel has to be centered in the arch.

Very easy to do it wrong and end up looking like you just came out of an East LA tire shop circa 1994.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 03:27 PM   #16984
merlz
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
merlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Can someone explain the small fucking wheel thing? Shit looks so fucking stupid. I haven't seen one SINGLE S-chassis with small as fuck wheels that looked good. Change my mind. Someone.
I've noticed this is becoming a growing trend lately too. I personally think it looks shit 90% of the time. It can be pulled off though.

I've also noticed that anyone selling a 17/18" jdm wheel that is remotely cool has a 300% fucking inflation over the past year. Maybe people are going back to smaller wheels because the 2nd hand market is fucked unless you ship from Japan.
Old 04-29-2020, 04:45 PM   #16985
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Small wheels are still fucked too. Everything is fucked.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 04:51 PM   #16986
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-vFYl0F8Fc&fs=1" width="644" height="390">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-vFYl0F8Fc&fs=1" />https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-vFYl0F8Fc">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-vFYl0F8Fc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-vFYl0F8Fc

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.

Last edited by brndck; 07-07-2020 at 10:09 AM..
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 05:53 PM   #16987
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
there’s like one g corp silvia on 16” wats that looks good. pretty much every other small wheel car can eat a dick. b wave is aids 100% of the time.
Old 04-29-2020, 11:58 PM   #16988
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
Fitment, sidewall, and ride height have to perfectly complement each other. Wheel has to be centered in the arch.

Very easy to do it wrong and end up looking like you just came out of an East LA tire shop circa 1994.
How come you get it but the dudes that are into this style don't get it. Jesus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlz View Post
I've noticed this is becoming a growing trend lately too. I personally think it looks shit 90% of the time. It can be pulled off though.

I've also noticed that anyone selling a 17/18" jdm wheel that is remotely cool has a 300% fucking inflation over the past year. Maybe people are going back to smaller wheels because the 2nd hand market is fucked unless you ship from Japan.
I might fall into this category, but I try to stick to 'going rates' of certain wheels. I even overpaid for a set of wheels due to scarcity.

I can tell you from experience that deals are seldom had here in Japan. They know. You have to get someone selling from the countryside that listed the fucking wheels improperly to stand a chance of snagging anything good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
I mean, when you know there are other small wheels besides Longchamps it's not too bad. Give it time, though. StanceNation and MoistBoys will ruin that soon enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
there?s like one g corp silvia on 16? wats that looks good. pretty much every other small wheel car can eat a dick. b wave is aids 100% of the time.
Why do you speak such truths.
Old 04-30-2020, 07:35 AM   #16989
soulessphoto
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
soulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Give it time, though. StanceNation and MoistBoys will ruin that soon enough.
They've already ruined it.
soulessphoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 07:45 AM   #16990
brokeboi01
Zilvia Junkie

brokeboi01 will become famous soon enoughbrokeboi01 will become famous soon enoughbrokeboi01 will become famous soon enoughbrokeboi01 will become famous soon enoughbrokeboi01 will become famous soon enough
Quote:

A clean body Silvia with proper fitted small wheels looks alright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brokeboi01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 08:03 AM   #16991
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
b wave is aids 100% of the time.
Yo whos down to turn this into a "whack as fuck thread"
-wangan wings are whack as fuck.
-9/10 sil80's are whack
-BOSS kits are whack
- 9/10 BLUE S13's are whack
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 08:15 AM   #16992
soulessphoto
Zilvia Member

soulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
- 9/10 BLUE S13's are whack
Only good blue is Bayside.
soulessphoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 10:57 AM   #16993
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulessphoto View Post
Only good blue is Bayside.
Starfire Blue Pearl wants you to show it on the doll where the bad color hurt you.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 11:30 AM   #16994
d9m13n
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
d9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
You can't hate on TH1 either..
d9m13n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 12:04 PM   #16995
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Some fucking CUCK painted my UK-Spec S14a bayside blue. It looks good but the Millennium Jade under it would have looked so much better left alone.

Page 567 cliff notes:
1. Small wheels are always atrocious even when you think they aren't.
2. People are mad wheels cost more than their worth as a human to society.
3. People stick up for the color blue.
Old 07-06-2020, 02:35 AM   #16996
gabefromcali
Leaky Injector

gabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to allgabefromcali is a name known to all
Where the shit boxes at
gabefromcali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 11:14 AM   #16997
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Most small wheel setups are pretty ass, but how are 16's considered small when they're an inch bigger than all cars came factory?

Not that I'd run 16's but
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 01:22 PM   #16998
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

They're considered small because they're small.
Old 07-06-2020, 04:33 PM   #16999
cherryhatch

cherryhatch is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday7 View Post
Most small wheel setups are pretty ass, but how are 16's considered small when they're an inch bigger than all cars came factory?

Not that I'd run 16's but
Afaik, most people in the tiny wheels scene don't consider 16's small. Just people who are into 17's and up

cherryhatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 05:04 PM   #17000
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherryhatch View Post
Afaik, most people in the tiny wheels scene don't consider 16's small. Just people who are into 17's and up

Anybody else watch moreskids too?
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 06:38 AM   #17001
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiKid View Post
I used to. The S13 he used to slide and Skyline both had big boi wheels. While I know he's transitioning into the small wheel thing with the AE86, I'm not a huge AE86 person. I respect what they are and what those have done with them, just not an appealing car to own to me.
Old 07-07-2020, 09:51 AM   #17002
cherryhatch

cherryhatch is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I used to. The S13 he used to slide and Skyline both had big boi wheels. While I know he's transitioning into the small wheel thing with the AE86, I'm not a huge AE86 person. I respect what they are and what those have done with them, just not an appealing car to own to me.
I think the 86 came out amazingly with the Beams swap, N1 kit and all...

One of the best looking Corollas in the PNW imo. Also RIP to the r32

Last edited by cherryhatch; 07-09-2020 at 09:18 AM..
cherryhatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 10:06 AM   #17003
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

There is no doubt it was done correct but to me, that car does literally nothing for me. I may have been a little more fanboi if it was a hatch but the coupes to me are just so unflattering. It just seems like it's missing something and that kit definitely doesn't fill that void for me. It looks like a girl that wasn't very attractive in high school that went out and got her lips and tits done and is still ugly as fuck but just now has huge lips and tits.

Round things on square bodies. I dunno, man.
Old 07-07-2020, 10:11 AM   #17004
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
It looks like a girl that wasn't very attractive in high school that went out and got her lips and tits done and is still ugly as fuck but just now has huge lips and tits.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im fuckin dying!!!!!!!! TRUTH SON!!!!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 02:51 PM   #17005
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/...154811057.html

Quote:
240 SX - $6000 (Castle Rock)
It Runs and with a few grand could be a show car. Don?t lowball me.
Feel free to call me cause I?m not trying to rip anyone off. When you buy this car you will know exactly what?s wrong with it. I?ve done about 1500 dollars worth of work and am looking for something else! I know this car has potential and I would love to see a talented mechanic return it to its former glory!

Theres a few more pictures here: https://imgur.com/a/0JKG14B
Old 07-07-2020, 04:02 PM   #17006
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Jezzzz, thats like every south florida s13 ive seen.... pos beater and crazy price
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 04:26 PM   #17007
Hoffman5982
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiKid View Post
I stopped when he begged his fans for money to buy the 1JZ.
Old 07-08-2020, 08:30 AM   #17008
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
crash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5280VertDET View Post
That car is a fucking bucket. I checked it out back before they bought it, ya know..when it was listed for $2k and still had the body kit on it. Way more rust underneath it beside that gaping hole you can put your fist through. Car is essentially worth scrap at this point.
Old 07-08-2020, 11:01 AM   #17009
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

You know when it's pretty bad when a plastic windshield washer fluid reservoir has rust streaks down it.
Old 07-08-2020, 02:37 PM   #17010
EF_jaycee
Leaky Injector

EF_jaycee is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm surprised that nobody brought up the 90's car club stickers that are being played out with some weird name like...... night misty runners......touge combat...midnight bois,etc.
EF_jaycee is offline   Reply With Quote