Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-01-2008, 08:58 PM   #31
98koukile
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
98koukile will become famous soon enough98koukile will become famous soon enough98koukile will become famous soon enough98koukile will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2008, 09:00 PM   #32
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
ZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIXziuR View Post
SLANT NOSE ALWAYS WINS!!!!

I love Porsche! Action shots
is that a 997 with a wide body?? its HOTT!
Old 10-01-2008, 09:02 PM   #33
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews

Old 10-01-2008, 09:10 PM   #34
Baka Sama
Zilvia FREAK!

Baka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfection
Wow, This thread is already 1000000X better than the JDM car thread.
Baka Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 09:13 PM   #35
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection

ferrari 456 estate. 7 were custom built for Prince Jeffrey of Brunei. they were purchased at over 1mil a piece.

442hp 5.4 V12
this dude has a serious wagon fetish. ive seen some of the others in his collection. its something else.

daytona violet E34 M5 w/ throwing stars. the color is epic in person. rumor gas it only 2 were ever built in this color.

the S38 inline six in the E38 is a masterpiece.

hard top + mtech E30.

shame the guy fails at using a camera. lol.

W210 love.

morgan aero 8 GT. ill take one!
Old 10-01-2008, 09:16 PM   #36
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baka Sama View Post
Wow, This thread is already 1000000X better than the JDM car thread.
werd. i like JDM stuffs. but it cant hold a candle to the euroZ, as far as im concerned.
Old 10-01-2008, 09:24 PM   #37
Sleepy240
Zilvia Addict

Sleepy240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Sleepy240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 09:26 PM   #38
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda

I <8 FLAT BLACK...
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 09:42 PM   #39
playthe_part
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
playthe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond reputeplaythe_part has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I love E46 M3's, especially in alpine white.

playthe_part is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:02 PM   #40
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection

muddafakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:16 PM   #41
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post
werd. i like JDM stuffs. but it cant hold a candle to the euroZ, as far as im concerned.
ouch thems hurt my feelings lol
what ruins my jdm thread, is all the drift beat up cars that everyone loves.. I love properly tuned cars, i dont mind drifting pics, but alot of the trend now is getting extreme with it.

300CE would be kinda pimp

soo much bombness here ¡Ú³ÚÅ·»Ô¾ì¡ÛÍ¢Æþ̾¼ÖÀìÌçÅ ¹¥¬¥ì¡¼¥¸¥«¥ì¥ó¥È [¾¦ÉÊ°ìÍ÷]

im kinda mad they didnt make the w202 in a manual option
Old 10-01-2008, 10:17 PM   #42
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Old 10-01-2008, 10:23 PM   #43
lucky7
Post Whore!

finally appropriate. HAHA!

Quote:
This one's for you, purists.

I'll start with saying that I am finally content with my car. I've modded it for myself, so if you don't like it, deal.

This is going to be controversial as I said before... I know some of you have seen some previews but these latest pics are all-new.

I'll let the pics do the talking from here.

check out that camber!

Here are some pics from last night... It was another bumper setup I thought I was content with, but I am MUCH happier with the one above.

And now the details....
Yes, the hood is rusted. Yes, I still have my stock hood.
The bumpers are painted army-green, and I totally dig it.

The wheels are HRE 504s
17x9.5 et-9 with a 215/40 Fuzion ZRi up front
17x10.5 et5 with a 225/45 Kuhmo AST out back

You may recognize them from Johnathan's car, and if you read carefully, you may have picked up that they were mine... as he said that they weren't his in the post... (GET YOUR WHEELS ON JOHNATHAN!)
Early 90's HRE's and negative offsets are soo played out.. Ugh - Bimmerforums - The Ultimate BMW Forum

The tires need some re-doing but I'll be swapping out the rears and running 10mm spacers to get the perfect stance.

The fenders are rolled to hell, and all the paint came off, so I had to repair that.

The rack is made by yours truly. It's oak, and red mahogany stain. It can hold me without any problems. :rofl

oh and I know my bumper's crooked. kthx. <3

Enjoy.

Huge thanks to Austin, Alex, TJ, and Olek.
E12. the original 5er.

brown is fitting. gold 16" BBS meshies would be epic.

my buddies turbo wagon on 3piece rs's. picking up the christmas tree last year. bad angle, swank ass hoopty though.

600 ponies, sweed style.

mk4 gli on air and schmidt TH lines.

Old 10-01-2008, 10:23 PM   #44
lucky7
Post Whore!

CF DTM wing + techno violet. bone.

wat..........?

note the jag on the hood.

poor kitty.

lame, i know. i like something about it. lol.

HAHAHAHA!

W202 C.

the car i almost bought instead of my S14...

'95 boston green. 52k. didnt happen... i guarantee it would be on H&R coils, 18" LM's, and have an AA supercharger or turbo kit... i failed.

Pinzgaurs:

made in austria. swiss military vehicles. 4x4 or 6x6. aircooled 4 cylinder. 3+ locking diffs. i have a thing for ex military vehicles. i dont mean to taint the thread, sorry.

Old 10-01-2008, 10:31 PM   #45
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Mogs! i think theres a guy in the next neighborhood over that has two of em. but shit, before i knew about 240's i was trying to pick up all these euro cars as my first car...e36 3 series, C36 AMG, e38 7 series, karman ghia...
Old 10-01-2008, 10:33 PM   #46
lucky7
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
ouch thems hurt my feelings lol
what ruins my jdm thread, is all the drift beat up cars that everyone loves.. I love properly tuned cars, i dont mind drifting pics, but alot of the trend now is getting extreme with it.
werd. im gonna be real honest here. i hate 90% of drift cars. they make me ill... the glitter, the body kits. the silly stickers. the trashed body kits. the bright, tacky ass paint jobs. lots of nice ones. but the cliche ones dont do jack shit for me. i like the beater looking ones with stock bodies the best. lol.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:43 PM   #47
lucky7
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaguy240 View Post
Mogs! i think theres a guy in the next neighborhood over that has two of em. but shit, before i knew about 240's i was trying to pick up all these euro cars as my first car...e36 3 series, C36 AMG, e38 7 series, karman ghia...
hell yeah! my first car was an '86 325eta. 2nd was an '88 750il.

you like mogs? peep this shit. Brabus + Mog.

squareback pls.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:43 PM   #48
rainier
Nissanaholic!

rainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to rainier
[QUOTE=lucky7;2356102]

73 mercedes benz 280 sel v8 gas

350 bucks!

rainier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:54 PM   #49
Baka Sama
Zilvia FREAK!

Baka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfectionBaka Sama is close to perfection
Quote:
werd. im gonna be real honest here. i hate 90% of drift cars. they make me ill... the glitter, the body kits. the silly stickers. the trashed body kits. the bright, tacky ass paint jobs. lots of nice ones. but the cliche ones dont do jack shit for me. i like the beater looking ones with stock bodies the best. lol.
I never agreed so much.

Pink cars with rainbow glitter is just not hot. I dont care how many "JDM" parts you have on it. I think it was the big wave of civic owners that got into 240's and drifting. I really cant tell the difference anymore between a riced out integra or a drift 240sx. one is just rwd.
Baka Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:57 PM   #50
lucky7
Post Whore!

i used to have a civic. GREAT car. i grew out of it though.

hey, if you like big ass trucks, offroading, travel, and euro shit. do yourself a favor and check this shit out.
UNICAT® - going there is half the fun

if i had a shit ton of monies, i'd already have the biggest 6x6 MAN truck they make. make sure you peep the specs, and interior pics.

who's 280 is that? if i lived down south, id buy one. leave it un-restored, keep the half moon caps, get some fat whitewalls, and put it on air. i would put it on the ground when i parked it. so many dreams. so little money....
Old 10-01-2008, 11:10 PM   #51
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

plan on doing the dakar anytime soon with that truck?

and this benz is so dope, but i'd have to basically copy it.

Old 10-01-2008, 11:16 PM   #52
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
Pinzgauers/Unimogs are badass! <3 those things.

I also have to admit I love the European semis. Renault Magnum, etc. I just have a thing for those cab-over designs.

Old 10-01-2008, 11:38 PM   #53
lucky7
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddafakka View Post
Pinzgauers/Unimogs are badass! <3 those things.

I also have to admit I love the European semis. Renault Magnum, etc. I just have a thing for those cab-over designs.
fucking werd. did you see my link to the unicat website? sounds like you would "get it."

lol, no dakar rally's in my future. but the possibilities seem endless with those things. did you see the one with the custom platform for a smart car on the back? it pivots downwards on one side, and has ramps and a winch. it pulls the car onto the platform. lol, my eyes about fell out of my head when i saw that.
found it.

6 wheel drive. outside:

cab:

inside:

some of them have washing machines and dishwashers. big plasma TV's w/ surround... theyre built in germany and use MAN and MB trucks. you can select north america, and they have international trucks as well. theyre just so interesting. it really blows my mind.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:44 PM   #54
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
fucking werd. did you see my link to the unicat website? sounds like you would "get it."
Yep. Those things are too cool. Forget a tour bus or RV, I want one of those for road trips!

Old 10-01-2008, 11:56 PM   #55
HyperTek
Post Whore!

rfactor
m3 csl demo to be released friday

http://www.virtualr.net/bmw-m3-csl-demo-coming-friday/

Old 10-01-2008, 11:57 PM   #56
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
I know this isn't a picture but pretty interesting. It's pretty old , If your on VWvortex you've probably seen it.

YouTube - Mk2 VR6
others:
YouTube - Ben Jernigan's '92 Jetta Diesel wagenwerks
Or go to dubaudi.com they have some dope Audi and VW style and well edited videos.
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 12:18 AM   #57
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
ZOMG Ive saved like 90 pictures and jizzed at least 47 times since the start of this thread.
Old 10-02-2008, 12:27 AM   #58
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

Old 10-02-2008, 12:36 AM   #59
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
That volvo wagon is pure sex!!!
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 01:07 AM   #60
HyperTek
Post Whore!

i wish ford brung these out here

sadly if they did have this in the US, they would have probably been owned by the same street-racing-engine-revving-at-everyone douchebag SRT4 owners lol