Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-27-2008, 07:16 PM   #1
Kaifd3s
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
Kaifd3s is on the path to ruinKaifd3s is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Recent Purchases Thread

With the bad economy going on, I figured let's see what everyone is buying.

Bought her two days ago.

Ali
Old 06-27-2008, 07:20 PM   #2
SoguRacing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
SoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SoguRacing
just spent 5 G's on my car. turbo, injectors, fmic, rims, maf, gaskets, power fc, and some other stuff. tools.
Old 06-27-2008, 07:20 PM   #3
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
ahah your on rx7club also, hah ai made a thread here and there, just like you, hahah
Old 06-27-2008, 07:21 PM   #4
Kaifd3s
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
Kaifd3s is on the path to ruinKaifd3s is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drftwerks View Post
ahah your on rx7club also, hah ai made a thread here and there, just like you, hahah
Yea I used to own the gold FD everyone used to hate. lol.
Old 06-27-2008, 07:51 PM   #5
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drftwerks View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaifd3s View Post
Yea I used to own the gold FD everyone used to hate. lol.
And the same thread on sfl240sx.com....

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
DrtyRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 07:52 PM   #6
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
I just bought an amp.

I can't afford anything cool.
Old 06-27-2008, 08:01 PM   #7
DRavenS13
Nissanaholic!

Location: Where angels (and most pizza delivery people) fear to tread.
Trader Rating: (0)
DRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I bought books for my kids. I don't spend a lot of money on myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Josh View Post
seeing old people give you the finger is like winning the lottery...you still can't believe it happened 4 weeks afterwards.
DRavenS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 08:06 PM   #8
just1pepsi
Zilvia Addict

just1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to just1pepsi
I just bought some of these, when it comes to beer, its the real deal Holyfield.
Old 06-27-2008, 08:07 PM   #9
cali240sxdrifter
Zilvia FREAK!

cali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond reputecali240sxdrifter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cali240sxdrifter
haha, 3 weeks ago I bought my 40D aswell...

Garage - 00 S2000, 09 BMW M3 Sedan, 17 Tacoma, 09 BMW Wagon
cali240sxdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 08:09 PM   #10
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by just1pepsi View Post
I just bought some of these, when it comes to beer, its the real deal Holyfield.
If you got the dough...

That's the real deal Holyfield.
Old 06-27-2008, 08:10 PM   #11
just1pepsi
Zilvia Addict

just1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to just1pepsi
..well i guess its the real deal Holyfield in my broke-ass world. LOL - wtf is that shit? -- I cant read it.
Old 06-27-2008, 08:12 PM   #12
turbobrick
Zilvia Junkie

turbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the rough
My last purchase that wasnt food were my origin 20mm silvia fenders

turbobrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 08:13 PM   #13
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by just1pepsi View Post
..well i guess its the real deal Holyfield in my broke-ass world. LOL - wtf is that shit? -- I cant read it.
Carlsberg Jacobsen Vintage No.1
Old 06-27-2008, 11:59 PM   #14
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
im about to drop money on a s5 turbo II fc. paint is ugly as hell but everything else is good. i kno gas prices are high but that dont matter, if your gonna whine about it join the 70+ year old people that shouldnt be driving
an_orange_s2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 12:13 AM   #15
MrFixIt
Zilvia Member

MrFixIt will become famous soon enoughMrFixIt will become famous soon enoughMrFixIt will become famous soon enough

Great author. Anyone read it?
MrFixIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 12:14 AM   #16
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Bought these last week:

...and I've spent over $5,000 in the past two months gathering up my new suspension, brakes, and wheel set up.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 12:20 AM   #17
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
I bought a BMW. With the failing dollar, I basically spend 30 Euro on it. 6500 american. Thats a good chunk of cash into the STL economy I think. Good for crack and hookers. At least thats what I'd spend it on.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 12:22 AM   #18
90hatchie
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (15)
90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90hatchie
i bought wendys
90hatchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 12:37 AM   #19
West
OMNOMNOMNOM

West has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to West
Old 06-28-2008, 12:45 AM   #20
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
I have an 18 gallon fuel tank. at 4.10 for premium to fill, I spend approx. 75 bucks to fill it from E.

Thats like, a whole days worth of work down the drain... i blame Bush.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 12:59 AM   #21
DRavenS13
Nissanaholic!

Location: Where angels (and most pizza delivery people) fear to tread.
DRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by West View Post
LOL at "Quality Gas at great prices".....

3.89 for regular??????

it's like 4.69 over by where I work in Culver City, Ca....

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Josh View Post
seeing old people give you the finger is like winning the lottery...you still can't believe it happened 4 weeks afterwards.
DRavenS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 01:03 AM   #22
miucus
Zilvia Addict

miucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by West View Post

danmm thats low. i wish i was carrying 3.89 instead of 4.89
miucus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 01:30 AM   #23
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
I bought some red chili pepper, a lime, a lemon and some tortillas today.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 02:00 AM   #24
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

Vision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Vision Garage
xbox 360 with rock band for 250. When i should really be paying bills! Credit score not so good!

Vision Garage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 02:08 AM   #25
womenbeshoppin
Zilvia Addict

womenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to womenbeshoppin
pokemons, only the rare ones of course.

womenbeshoppin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 02:20 AM   #26
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
paid for two drift events and an open diff

broke for the next week or so.
qwikspool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 02:21 AM   #27
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
LOL my credit card has a gas station max of $75... didn't even fill up my Tacoma with 87.

Last thing I bought that wasn't food/gas was a lil mp3 player for the chicky to go jogging with (Sansa 2gb, pink), and she paid me back

It's about time to pay rent. And truck payment. And, and and....

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 02:26 AM   #28
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Actually... an amp wasn't the last thing I bought.

The last thing I bout was:

still haven't gotten to drink any of it =(
Old 06-28-2008, 03:30 AM   #29
1989rps13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (10)
1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1989rps13
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
Bought these last week:

...and I've spent over $5,000 in the past two months gathering up my new suspension, brakes, and wheel set up.

holy shit! 5g's in the past two months on car parts at age 19....YOU ARE A BALLER
1989rps13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 03:31 AM   #30
1989rps13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (10)
1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1989rps13
Quote:
Originally Posted by womenbeshoppin View Post
pokemons, only the rare ones of course.

i got pokemon cards too! jus two though
interested in holographic venausar????
1989rps13 is offline   Reply With Quote