Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2020, 09:20 PM   #1
jevus
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
jevus is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Tracking down an S13

A few years back I sold a 93' coupe with Silvia front end , at , flat black. It was crashed in Glendale and ended up at a tow yard. Did anyone hearbuy a 93' crashed S13 from an auction in Glendale. Car had blue Sparco seat, Green Katana Harness, with 2 rear works rays engenearing wheels. Red top Sr with an old school HKS bov on intake side, and cusco coilovers. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF SHE WAS SAVED AND RESTORED. ???

Last edited by jevus; 12-22-2020 at 09:23 PM.. Reason: Info
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2020, 08:18 PM   #2
nismoka

Trader Rating: (0)
nismoka is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jevus View Post
A few years back I sold a 93' coupe with Silvia front end , at , flat black. It was crashed in Glendale and ended up at a tow yard. Did anyone hearbuy a 93' crashed S13 from an auction in Glendale. Car had blue Sparco seat, Green Katana Harness, with 2 rear works rays engenearing wheels. Red top Sr with an old school HKS bov on intake side, and cusco coilovers. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF SHE WAS SAVED AND RESTORED. ???

A VIN would be helpful if you have it or do a car fax on it
Old 12-23-2020, 09:24 PM   #3
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (19)
mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
would also be helpful to know which Glendale...

Distributor for Nismo, ORC, and discontinued genuine Nissan parts.

Authorized dealer for Oakley -- PM me for the best prices!

[email protected]
Old 12-24-2020, 11:26 AM   #4
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
How about this doesn’t need it’s own thread...? Mods, what has happened here? Things like this use to get locked in a heart beat.
Old 12-24-2020, 11:31 PM   #5
jevus
Zilvia Junkie

Glendale, CA.
Old 12-24-2020, 11:33 PM   #6
jevus
Zilvia Junkie

Might be a track car now or someone took the goodies off and junked the shell. It be nice to find it. Good idea nismoka.
Old 12-26-2020, 02:53 PM   #7
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
How about this doesn?t need it?s own thread...? Mods, what has happened here? Things like this use to get locked in a heart beat.
That's how we keep Zilvia alive, gripe about the existence of a thread instead of contributing something positive to it.

OP - It'll break your heart, but odds are that car is long gone. I looked into auto salvage yards close to Glendale, and a lot of them are listed south of Glendale, near Huntington Park. Each one of them seems fairly small, so they probably don't keep their inventory around for a very long time. You could be a pest and call them one by one, but you'd need to have more information other than a description. These guys go through tons of cars, and unless you have a "Rainman" on the other end of the phone, I doubt you'll turn up much. Odds are a wrecked early 90's car was crushed, maybe after someone ripped the parts off it. If it didn't go to auction, it was either crushed, or it was shipped off to southeast Asia, where a lot of US cars wind up going after they are deemed total loses.
Old 12-26-2020, 09:16 PM   #8
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsauto View Post
That's how we keep Zilvia alive, gripe about the existence of a thread instead of contributing something positive to it.
You?re right, I could?ve contributed something positive, but I chose not to. I see it as a pointless post, void of critical information, such as a VIN.

I would be inclined to agree with you though, that it?s probably been scrapped.
Old 12-27-2020, 04:19 AM   #9
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I actually agree that this didn't need a thread, especially without a VIN.

And I write too!
Closed Thread