Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2014, 06:29 PM   #1
xitsalgin
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
xitsalgin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Picked up a clean 24O build

Hey Zilvia! Pretty new to posting in this forum so hopefully I dont get bashed on lol, anyways my name is Algin im 17, grew up around cars since like forever haha especially being around my cousins, this was during the early 2OOO'S when hondas were like really popular (They still are) haha. I still have interest in hondas, its just that to me, I feel like they are to common and the area where I live, the possibilites of it being stolen are very high( where arent they now a days). Well I picked up into 24O's around the time I was going into middle school, I was introduced into drifting and all of that, but to me it wasn't the drifting. It was more of the styling that was different compared to hondas. But yea that kind of a summary of my story lol. Well with the money I saved up i decided it was time for me to pick up a 24O, ended up finding a clean s13 forsale. Hit up the guy and decided to check it out. Car was clean and ended up taking it home!

Looking over the car as it was finally home, the car seemed to have a oil leak, while checking over other places, I found that the was coming from under the crankshaft pulley, I was pretty sure it was the front main seal. A trip to the dealer was no biggie picking up the seal along with the other stuff that needed to be replaced!

Pulling stuff out to get access to the seal

Leak ended up being fixed and drove the car! Here is a pic next to my daily

As I got to save a little bit more money, I picked up some DMAX coilovers from GTR-GARAGE! At first i was kind of skeptical ordering from japan cause I never had any experience ordering from Japan. Kunio and his staff are great! They awnsered all my questions and at the end of the day they were great! Took about 1 month for my coils to get to my doorstep ( while on backorder), I recommend GTR Garage 100% percent!

Was free on a Saturday and decided to get to work!

Old Shocks:

Coilovers Installed:

While I was at it, replaced my cracked dash with an uncracked one (currently have no pics of that job) and since dash was out, re-dyed my carpet black

Also picked up some new rims! Cant go wrong with grenades! Thanks @saturdaynightxspecial! and my buddy in the picture lmao dont mind him

Shoutout to buddy also for building a cool Z! Its getting there! if yall wanna follow his build, his ig: @bambambilla

Car next to my dad's daily and qwerth from this forum

as of right now that's what has been done to the car,only owned the car for 3 months lol but currently working on my 5 lug conversion!

picked up some rotors as of right now

If this threads ends up being approved will update this as I go!
xitsalgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links