Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-04-2012, 11:11 AM   #1
C-unit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
C-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Exclamation FS: * RARE AS FUXK* Nismo LMGT Magnesium 18x10 +20 with Toyo R888 265/35R18

It's really hard for me to sell these. It took me years to find them and they are super rare. This is probably the only set in north america.

They are Nismo LMGT Magnesium. Not the LMGT4 as you can tell the spokes design are slightly different. There are also 5H compare to 10H on the GT4.

There were originally white and I had them painted in gloss black by a body shop.
There is minor chips on one of the lug nut hole and chips on the back of the wheel lip. However, there is no bent or curb rashes. It is also missing one center cap but I've order another one.

Tires are Toyo R888 265/35R18. They are balanced and had probably 1-2 track day left. I will NOT remove the tires so don't ask.

Price will be $4500 + shipping and paypal fee. If you don't know the retail of these, go do a search before offering. These wheels are extremely rare so I am pretty firm on the price. I am located in richmond BC, 20mins from US WA border.

Sponsored Links