Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 01-06-2010, 01:04 PM   #1
beng2k
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
beng2k is a glorious beacon of lightbeng2k is a glorious beacon of lightbeng2k is a glorious beacon of lightbeng2k is a glorious beacon of lightbeng2k is a glorious beacon of lightbeng2k is a glorious beacon of lightbeng2k is a glorious beacon of lightbeng2k is a glorious beacon of lightbeng2k is a glorious beacon of lightbeng2k is a glorious beacon of lightbeng2k is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
FS: RB25 Parts

All these parts are either removed from or still installed in my R33.
All these parts are in CAD and OBO.
All these parts are located in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
All these parts do no include shipping.
DO NOT PM ME OR RESPOND TO THIS THREAD HOPING I WILL SEE IT, CAUSE I WONT. THE ONLY WAY TO CONTACT ME IS THROUGH EMAIL AS I DO NOT VISIT THESE FORUMS ANYMORE

Email: [email protected]

1) Trust/Greddy FMIC Kit $450
Both hot and cold sides pass through on the same side (uses stock sidemount holes) Amazing fit, great condition, no dents. I do have one picture when I removed it. This is a real deal Trust kit that would work great for any other R33/R32 with RB20/25 or S chassis with an RB in it. Will not work with a front facing plenum.

2) Greddy Emanage Blue w/ Mines ECU $400
Currently still installed in my car. Tuned Mines ECU for boost up, rev-up, and minor changes. Emanage includes the RB25 wiring harness and everything all setup and ready to go. Uses Z32 AFM with stock 370cc injectors. Car ran awesome, in stock form on Pump Petro 94 ran a 13.6 with shitty ass tires. Ran great on US gas when I drove through VA, NH, MA. ALso includes all piping from turbo to J-pipe. BOV port welded shut.

3) RS*R Downpipe $100
3", great shape, has bung welded in for wideband. Not much more to say. Presently installed.

4) RB25 Stock Turbo $250
Great shape, no noises, ran perfect. Minimal side to side shaft play. Stock WG and compressor elbow included. Can even ship the exhaust manifold too (if you pay)

5)Stock RB25 intake manifold with injectors, fuel rail and FPR $100
Stock. 6 good injectors, FPR works
Sponsored Links