Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 03-15-2010, 07:55 AM   #1
Starclassicbb
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Starclassicbb is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Exclamation WTT RB25 5 speed Tran for Coilover orr

Yup like the title says i want to trade my RB25DET transmission 5 speeds for a set of coilovers Or for an S13 or for a silvia front end, the tranny has about 83.6858 km or 52,000 mi when i bought the complete swap i was told that it had Bout 77.2485 km or 48,152 mi, the motor was having problems and i found out one of the pistons cracked n thas why i was loosin compression, and now i cant really afford fixing the motor cause of my new job i dont make enough money but ever since the tranny its never been use.. The tranny Does not grind i can give you that 100% it shifts like butter, its in good condition i sold the stick shift and the clutch Slave cylinder to a friend i was thinkin of sellin the bellhousin and the rest of the tranny but i rather keep as it is now.. Like i said im looking to trade it for some coilover or for a silvia front end that all im really lookin for i not lookin for cash i just want to keep my car nice... Im located in MD email me for more info.

Starclassicbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links