Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 01-08-2019, 01:10 PM   #1
JTunedMotorsports
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (65)
JTunedMotorsports will become famous soon enoughJTunedMotorsports will become famous soon enoughJTunedMotorsports will become famous soon enoughJTunedMotorsports will become famous soon enoughJTunedMotorsports will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 65 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JTunedMotorsports
Smile F/S NIB Borg Warner EFR 7064 Turbo T3

HI everyone I am selling my new in box Borg Warner EFR 7064 turbo T3.83

Great turbo for an sr20 or rb20-25-26
300-500hp

This is new never installed and comes with the medium Wastegate actuator.

$1780 shipped USPS or UPS

CC and paypal fees not included.

Also if anyone needs other supporting parts, injectors, ecu etc, I will sell at close to cost also. This also uses a different V-Band flange and clamp with I can sell you also.

EFR 7064 is an excellent turbocharger for drift, road racing and street driven applications. The 7064 delivers incredibly fast spool and response while working well on stock and heavily modified engines. The 70mm OD compressor has a 52.2mm inducer and at 56lb/min max flow – there is potential for 560hp – unheard of for this size compressor wheel. The low inertia 64mm Gamma-Ti turbine wheel is the optimal match for the 70mm FMW compressor wheel and is capable of 45+psi boost. This turbo uses the mid-size EFR ported-shroud compressor housing, great for fitment in cramped engine bays. Ideal for use in single turbo applications for the 350-560hp range, or as twin turbo applications 650-1000+hp. Ceramic Ball Bearing only, watercooling recommended.

JTunedMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links