Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 01-01-2019, 10:19 PM   #1
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Loaded s13 rack, ready to go!

Hey everyone!

As title says, I'm selling my rack setup. There are no issues with any of the components. I found a hicas rack, and went with a new heim rod setup. I am willing to ship the assembly, but it definitely isn't going to be cheap. If you're interested, just PM me a zip and I'll get you a quote.
Here's a list of everything:

3F rebuilt rack - has about 22k miles on it.

GK Tech double slip on spacers - 0 miles, installed with red loctite per GK's instructions

GK Tech M14 super inner rods - 0 miles, they're cut for oem S13 LCA length

GK Tech M14 High Misalignment outer rod - 0 miles, I'm using the smallest shank (oem LCA length). Will come with the other two sets of shanks. The knuckle shank has had the excess threads on the bottom shaved for wheel clearance.

Looking for S O L D $ picked up. If you have any questions, just lmk. Thanks for looking!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited by mr.nismo.; 01-04-2019 at 04:40 PM..
mr.nismo. is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2019, 11:03 PM   #2
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Dude I want this. I'll hit you up on Instagram for faster communication.
Old 01-03-2019, 03:17 PM   #3
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Rack pending sale for tomorrow!

Old 01-04-2019, 04:40 PM   #4
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Sold!