Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 07-02-2020, 06:03 PM   #2461
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Here we go again. This dude didn't even take the shit out of Jesse Streeter's boxing lol.
lol i like how the "fragile" writing is so easily identifiable. if i were to ever get a tattoo, that might be the perfect piece

i'd be at 13 years of ownership had i kept my first one, but i did the old "there's gotta be a better chassis than this out there somewhere" thing. after returning to hell, i'm at 7, 5, and 2 years of ownership with my trilogy of failure and crippling debt. no ragretttt(s)
Old 07-02-2020, 06:09 PM   #2462
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
lol i like how the "fragile" writing is so easily identifiable. if i were to ever get a tattoo, that might be the perfect piece

i'd be at 13 years of ownership had i kept my first one, but i did the old "there's gotta be a better chassis than this out there somewhere" thing. after returning to hell, i'm at 7, 5, and 2 years of ownership with my trilogy of failure and crippling debt. no ragretttt(s)
Yeah man unless you're a weiner buying $9 coffee you'd easily recognize that writing lol.

I'm about to sell the gray car I bought in 2016 and kept in military storage for 4yrs. Kind of sad. I sold the two-tone as well. This will be the first time in like 10yrs I won't have an S13 somewhere...weird.
Old 07-02-2020, 07:53 PM   #2463
merlz
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
merlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post

I designed this sticker a while ago as a tribute/piss take. I thought it was a cool concept because the writing is easily distinguishable.

Old 07-02-2020, 08:00 PM   #2464
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by merlz View Post
I designed this sticker a while ago as a tribute/piss take. I thought it was a cool concept because the writing is easily distinguishable.
Too bad it's not the best size: 17".

Old 07-03-2020, 04:51 PM   #2465
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:

[img]
lol that?s hilarious!
Old 07-03-2020, 05:57 PM   #2466
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Lets ruffle some feathers....

https://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?...73#post6387173
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 03:13 PM   #2467
DomChan
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
DomChan is making a name for him/her selfDomChan is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Lol, I also got a small batch of "FRAGILE" made for some friends (quarantine got pretty boring). Jesse Streeter thought it was awesome so I sent him some. He asked me if I would like him post those on his instagram page to sell them. I was pretty honored, but declined as it was never my intention to profit off a fun idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Yeah man unless you're a weiner buying $9 coffee you'd easily recognize that writing lol.
Relax Dario, I only spend $5 for 12 oz! Haha.

Stay grumpy friends

Last edited by DomChan; 07-04-2020 at 03:43 PM..
DomChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 09:09 PM   #2468
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomChan View Post

Relax Dario, I only spend $5 for 12 oz! Haha.

Stay grumpy friends
Yo...you uh...got anymore of those stickers? lol.

At this point man I could be fully transparent, sell things to the US, and mark them up maybe about $3 and make a profit. Anyone want to start a storefront?
Old 07-08-2020, 01:59 PM   #2469
jedi03
Nissanaholic!

jedi03 is on a distinguished road
must be french! is it a leg lamp:?
jedi03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 05:38 PM   #2470
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Glad to see prices of 1J's are dropping. It's a shame all the shit for them is skyrocketing.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 05:46 PM   #2471
DomChan
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
DomChan is making a name for him/her selfDomChan is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Glad to see prices of 1J's are dropping. It's a shame all the shit for them is skyrocketing.
Was just talking to a buddy about how I am scared of what the schassis scene will do to the upcoming Honda K-swap motor prices...
DomChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 05:56 PM   #2472
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomChan View Post
Was just talking to a buddy about how I am scared of what the schassis scene will do to the upcoming Honda K-swap motor prices...
i've already noticed them going up a bit in price. needa scoop up a few spares while they're cheap!
Old 07-08-2020, 06:30 PM   #2473
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Miata kids ruined the cheapness a while ago.
Old 07-09-2020, 12:29 PM   #2474
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
I swear, the vast majority of the new members here are clueless or braindead or a combination of both. I remember getting shit on here as a newbie and I researched high and low before I asked questions, especially on well documented topics. Everyone now wants... expects a hand out.

Fuck, I guess I do belong here in this thread.
Old 07-09-2020, 12:32 PM   #2475
jr_ss
Post Whore!

jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Duplicate...

Last edited by jr_ss; 07-09-2020 at 06:50 PM..
jr_ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 12:35 PM   #2476
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
^ thats the world now a days...its expected. And god forbid you yell at others for not putting in the work like our generations or old...you get shouted down, cancel culture.... thats the world!
Old 07-09-2020, 01:19 PM   #2477
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

It's called self-entitlement. No one wants to do shit for shit anymore. They think they deserve you to spoon fed them because someone in their family tree had a shitty life maybe. Fuck putting forth effort.
Old 07-09-2020, 07:29 PM   #2478
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Are you trying to sneak in some more racism again?

"Someone in their family tree had a shitty life maybe."
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 07:36 PM   #2479
S14rebuild
BANNED

Wouldnt say racism...i would say fuck these younger generations...like the ones that say boomer and wear hoodies and skull caps when its 95 degrees out
Old 07-10-2020, 02:34 PM   #2480
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Really grasping at those racist straws, are we? Instead of looking deep into forum posts, go out and do something productive within your WI community. God knows they need it at this point.
Old 07-11-2020, 02:07 AM   #2481
DarkSlide77
Leaky Injector

DarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
I swear, the vast majority of the new members here are clueless or braindead or a combination of both. I remember getting shit on here as a newbie and I researched high and low before I asked questions, especially on well documented topics. Everyone now wants... expects a hand out.

Fuck, I guess I do belong here in this thread.

Bro I?ve been searching this forum for like 10 fucking years before really bothering to comment lol. Feel like I?ve been here forever..... just silently. Used to have another account but forgot the password.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DarkSlide77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 08:43 AM   #2482
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSlide77 View Post
Bro I?ve been searching this forum for like 10 fucking years before really bothering to comment lol. Feel like I?ve been here forever..... just silently. Used to have another account but forgot the password.

#bullshit!
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 12:16 PM   #2483
DarkSlide77
Leaky Injector

DarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really niceDarkSlide77 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
#bullshit!

Oh yeah? My old username is gladiatorcoupe. Joined in 2010. I?m 28 son.

Old 07-11-2020, 12:22 PM   #2484
glaiatorcoupe

glaiatorcoupe is an unknown quantity at this point
Official old grumpy assholes of zilvia thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
#bullshit!

#SuckItRealGood

Last edited by glaiatorcoupe; 07-11-2020 at 01:34 PM..
glaiatorcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 04:22 PM   #2485
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Wow. What a power move. Signing in an old account to stick it to the man.

That accomplished... what?
Old 07-11-2020, 07:08 PM   #2486
DarkSlide77
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Wow. What a power move. Signing in an old account to stick it to the man.

That accomplished... what?

I?m just sayin I wasn?t lying lol. I?m jus having fun man. Don?t take everything so seriously

Old 07-11-2020, 08:49 PM   #2487
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
...hands down the best thread on zilvia.
Old 07-12-2020, 02:37 AM   #2488
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Where has my thread gone. We were supposed to bitch at things TOGETHER not fight each oth...well this is Zilvia. Carry on.
Old 07-12-2020, 05:42 AM   #2489
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

BryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud of
Diamond cut rim flanges should be an "option" and not standard. Makes a rim look like it came from the factory already curbed...

Permanent rim decals, or designs around the rim flange should be optional as well.
BryanSayWhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 11:03 AM   #2490
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSlide77 View Post
Wow... Someone has a guilty conscience. I was not referring to you specifically, but if the shoe fits!

I also said vast, not all...