Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 09-01-2018, 11:59 PM   #1
Cjkouki2010
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Cjkouki2010 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
How many people still use zilvia?

I used to think this place was full of og's but seems as I search all those threads they are old! Where yall from?
Old 09-02-2018, 12:54 AM   #2
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjkouki2010 View Post
I used to think this place was full of og's but seems as I search all those threads they are old! Where yall from?
I seem to find my way on here at some point every day looking up something.
Old 09-02-2018, 01:59 AM   #3
RickyySoJr

Trader Rating: (0)
RickyySoJr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
^Same, I stay looking for wheels smh

I usually stay in the marketplace but occasionally I’ll look in the other threads
RickyySoJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 01:43 PM   #4
s14gmo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (29)
s14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enoughs14gmo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Im on here everyday lol
s14gmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 02:10 PM   #5
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Im in here everyday. Love this site. I just joined the 240sx owner club on FB. God, what a shit show...
Old 09-02-2018, 03:31 PM   #6
z31andrew
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
z31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
im on here pretty much everyday, look through anything that interests me
z31andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 04:38 PM   #7
blacksr
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
blacksr will become famous soon enoughblacksr will become famous soon enoughblacksr will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Define og

I take long hiatuses but come back when I need new intel or think about buying another car
blacksr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 06:36 PM   #8
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Why is this in the Cars For Sale section?

You're probably looking for threads in the wrong section.
Old 09-02-2018, 07:47 PM   #9
alwaysnboost
Zilvia Member

alwaysnboost is an unknown quantity at this point
Everyday all day
alwaysnboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 08:03 PM   #10
e30gangsta
Zilvia Addict

e30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to all
Everyday since like 05 I think
e30gangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 08:35 PM   #11
d9m13n
Zilvia Junkie

d9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really nice
Come here to detox from the cancer in the facebook groups.

Seriously though, Marketplace is still popping. All the old informational threads are still really useful, been perusing the tub thread for a couple days getting inspiration while I make progress on fabbing my own.
d9m13n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 10:14 AM   #12
240knockout
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
240knockout is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Why is this in the Cars For Sale section?

You're probably looking for threads in the wrong section.

Exactly!

Forum definitely not what it used to be back in the heyday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
240knockout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 11:52 AM   #13
AE_Racer
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
AE_Racer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Still here. I wish facebook would go away and everyone would come back here. Its so much easier to search and stuff.
Old 09-03-2018, 05:31 PM   #14
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I'm here chillin. Facebook is full of potatoes, but strikingly convenient.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 10:16 PM   #15
S-Nation S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (92)
S-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownS-Nation S13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 92 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
I'm here chillin. Facebook is full of potatoes, but strikingly convenient.

Lol facts !! I can’t even sell decent shit on FB, and the post I’ve seen there are appalling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
S-Nation S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 10:33 PM   #16
e1_griego
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
e1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Absolutely still here.

Miss the old days

/oldman
e1_griego is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 11:52 PM   #17
ZenKi_373
Zilvia Member

ZenKi_373 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yasssssssssss
ZenKi_373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 12:07 AM   #18
zerooath
98 Kouki Slicktop. Tip Dealer!

zerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to zerooath
Haha wow, I can't believe this thread has made it this far with no consequences. I still lurk this site and just bought my 3rd S14. Wooooooo!
Old 09-04-2018, 02:09 AM   #19
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
I'm still here, but I agree. Hardly see any of the OG's posting anymore. Even the marketplace has slowed down drastically. It's sad because the FB 240 groups are a combination of cancer, bird flu,ebola, and all the STD's combined.
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 07:42 AM   #20
d_nice
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
d_nice is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Love the site. Still here and looking to upgrade the car with some parts here and there , but A lot has change in the years. Prices are going up, ppl leaving the game and some are just coming back. :-0
d_nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 07:56 AM   #21
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I'm always here, and I stay trying to convert people on Facebook back to the forums when they ask questions we've covered years ago.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 08:04 AM   #22
tuzzio
Post Whore!

tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
I'm always here, and I stay trying to convert people on Facebook back to the forums when they ask questions we've covered years ago.
This. I do this all the time, the responses are hilarious.

We should start a "responses to telling people about forums on facebook thread"

...but in the off topic section.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 09:11 AM   #23
Bluejayde
Zilvia Junkie

Bluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond repute
I check in every day for the various picture thread and FS threads. Facebook is such a poor platform for tech because the same questions get asked over and over and there's no way to save technical articles to reference like there is here.
Bluejayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 09:12 AM   #24
EFITTZY
Zilvia Junkie

EFITTZY is making a name for him/her selfEFITTZY is making a name for him/her self
Try to get on here everyday. Always reading build threads. Too many circle jerkers on FB
Old 09-04-2018, 09:41 AM   #25
battery1882
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
battery1882 will become famous soon enoughbattery1882 will become famous soon enoughbattery1882 will become famous soon enoughbattery1882 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Still here since 05
Old 09-04-2018, 09:45 AM   #26
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
turbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to turbo2nr
But what car are we selling here???

post pics newb.

s14 kouki ka-t
turbo2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 10:08 AM   #27
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
I like to come on here to see how many people still don't know how to use forums. So, you could say it's still relevant.
Old 09-04-2018, 10:58 AM   #28
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Moved to the right section. OP get it right.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 12:57 PM   #29
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
of the forums i used to frequent, zilvia is definitely still the most active.

the organization of the forum platform is still so superior to the disorganized algorithm-generated bullshit that is facebook. pisses me off when i'm scrolling through a group, catch a glance of something that might be interesting just before clicking out of the group, go back, and can't find whatever it was for the fucking life of me. and yeah, of corse the idiots. sometimes it's a blessing when they don't know what they have (traded a rep kouki wing for a chargespeed type 1) but more often than not, what they have is shit.

i usually check in on here a few times a day to keep up with build threads, gen chat picture threads, and the for sale section. i feel like i know a decent amount of the remaining active members on here, and i enjoy seeing things that they don't post on other social media platforms.
Old 09-04-2018, 01:55 PM   #30
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
I don't even own a Nissan anymore but I'm still here and ain't going anywhere. Aside from all the archived info, Zilvia still has tons of ongoing discussion threads and hot builds that I follow or participate in.

I abhor following ppl's builds on social media. I just wanna see finished products over there.