Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-03-2008, 10:40 PM   #121
lucky7
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
dope, glad you guys like it! im suprised the audi whorezz havn't shown up to the party yet. i know you're out there. lol.
Old 10-03-2008, 10:46 PM   #122
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post
that black one a volvo? its like europes version of the lead sled.
Yeah they're all Amazons.

muddafakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:08 PM   #123
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
this may be bending the rules a tad, but i HAD to post it. fucking had to.
Old 10-03-2008, 11:13 PM   #124
Jeremiel
Leaky Injector

Jeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really nice
e30 dsp autox:

my car:

my car in action:

federal-dai drift event in camarillo airport, ca:

YouTube - e30 drift

YouTube - e30 drift

YouTube - e30 drift

YouTube - e30 drift

YouTube - e30 drift

adam's go kart track in riverside, ca:

YouTube - adam's track e30 drift

Old 10-03-2008, 11:35 PM   #125
turbobrick
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
turbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

turbobrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 09:10 AM   #126
Leetheslacker
Zilvia Junkie

Leetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond repute
4door e30's are amazing.

i really need to get some pictures of my dads 78 320. hooray e21!
Leetheslacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 06:50 PM   #127
lucky7
Post Whore!

yes, E21 pics plz.
Old 10-04-2008, 06:56 PM   #128
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
that deloran is crazy... i was reading in automobile magazine that some guy is going to be building new ones... only a few a year.
Old 10-04-2008, 07:17 PM   #129
240Driver39
Zilvia FREAK!

240Driver39 is making a name for him/her self240Driver39 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to 240Driver39

Old 10-04-2008, 07:57 PM   #130
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
renault should just make the megane race car into a production car

my favorite alfa 155 dtm

when dtm was awesome

and one of the coolest stateside 190es ever

Old 10-04-2008, 07:57 PM   #131
MegasquirtCA
Zilvia Addict

MegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfection
Old 10-04-2008, 07:59 PM   #132
MegasquirtCA
Zilvia Addict

MegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfection
Quote:
this may be bending the rules a tad, but i HAD to post it. fucking had to.

Well technically Deloreans were built in Ireland so you're ok.
Old 10-04-2008, 08:48 PM   #133
Jeremiel
Leaky Injector

Jeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really niceJeremiel is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegasquirtCA View Post
YouTube - Smart drift car Smartuki
Old 10-04-2008, 08:57 PM   #134
racer98
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (128)
racer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant futureracer98 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 128 reviews
Send a message via AIM to racer98 Send a message via MSN to racer98
racer98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 09:01 PM   #135
lucky7
Post Whore!

i read that article about bringing deloreans back a long time ago. they werent gonna make retro-deloreans. the guy bought all the car parts that were never assembled. h was just goung to put them together and sell them for a premium. ive neve been a big fan of those cars. but when i saw that dumped one with the lip kit, i LOVED it. so i had to share it. lol.
Old 10-04-2008, 11:42 PM   #136
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
that deloran is crazy... i was reading in automobile magazine that some guy is going to be building new ones... only a few a year.
This is true.

Most of what was skimped out on the first time has been replaced. Crappy parts have been re engineered and improved on. New powerplant too. Same old color, or lack thereof hahaha.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:24 AM   #137
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
dont know if this counts buts its only available in Europe
the new Focus RS 300hp/325torque
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 05:29 AM   #138
Leetheslacker
Zilvia Junkie

Leetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
yes, E21 pics plz.
i seem to have lost most of the pictures i saved a few years ago.

Leetheslacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 12:35 PM   #139
turbobrick
Zilvia Junkie

turbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the roughturbobrick is a jewel in the rough

turbobrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:28 PM   #140
lucky7
Post Whore!

Old 10-05-2008, 04:37 PM   #141
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Old 10-05-2008, 05:06 PM   #142
DOOK
Post Whore!

DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
I'll go ahead and end this thread now...

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 05:14 PM   #143
lucky7
Post Whore!

pffft, DOOK. welcome to page 4.

Quote:

Old 10-05-2008, 05:36 PM   #144
DOOK
Post Whore!

DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
god damn it... I went through pages 1-3 and was like, it hasn't been posted.... so then just posted.... of course it would be on page 4....

how bout these?

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 06:10 PM   #145
lucky7
Post Whore!

that prototype is dope as fuck! holy crapp. do-want!
Old 10-05-2008, 06:49 PM   #146
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
my neighbor has a delorean its really not all that in person
Old 10-05-2008, 07:23 PM   #147
lucky7
Post Whore!

all that............? cool? thats how i feel. :rofl there is always a group of them here for the woodward dream cruise. they're unique, no doubt. but they dont really do jack shit for me. just another failed attempt at making a "sports car." i just love the story about the dude going to jail on money laundering charges. makes me rofl every time it comes up.
Old 10-05-2008, 07:29 PM   #148
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
he also has a muscle car collection and a diablo lol

hes a baller ass dentist/back to the future freak

he has the delorean and a damn hoverboard from the movie and a room dedicated to the movie
Old 10-05-2008, 10:56 PM   #149
EDz s14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
EDz s14 will become famous soon enoughEDz s14 will become famous soon enoughEDz s14 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

EDz s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:08 PM   #150
lucky7
Post Whore!

did those come from the E30 thread on BFC? lol, i think i saved most of those today when i saw them.