Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 09-25-2007, 11:02 AM   #31
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Go watch Fido. It's terrific.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2007, 12:07 PM   #32
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Night of the Comet. That's another classic.
Old 09-25-2007, 05:19 PM   #33
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Trader Rating: (0)
Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Here's a little bit of info on the World War Z movie.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0816711/maindetails
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 08:59 PM   #34
s13silvia03
Zilvia Addict

Location: PA.....I always thought that dogs...umm...layed eggs, and I learned something today
s13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to s13silvia03
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Yea, they don't make movies like that anymore. It had such an awesome plot and the cast is so memorable. "Wolfmans got NARDS!".

They just released the 20th Ann Edition DVD. Now THAT makes me feel old.
Hahaha, that movie is so awesome. I'm definitely picking up that Anniversary Edition next pay.
Old 09-26-2007, 12:42 PM   #35
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Another Zombie movie for 2009!

Uwe Boll Plots Zombie Massacre
Also plans Sabotage, Legend and BloodRayne 3.
by Stax
Click here to find out more!

September 26, 2007 - Filmmaker Uwe Boll is planning on turning even more videogames into films. This time the director of Postal and BloodRayne is turning his sights on Zombie Massacre, the new Wii shooter from 1988 Games.

According to GameDaily.com, Boll will shoot Zombie Massacre in Vancouver on a $6 million budget. He intends on releasing the film in 2009. The game, however, has yet to set a release date or a publisher.

"I want to make this movie more creepy than House of the Dead, which was intended to be funny and campy," Boll informed the site. "I'd like Zombie Massacre to be a harsh zombie movie like 28 Days Later."

Boll was approached by the game's producer, Benjamin Krotin, about developing Zombie Massacre for the big-screen. Krotin said that "with Zombie Massacre we had a concept that we knew would translate well to film without any major changes having to be made, and we were just in the right place at the right time. We started talking about attempting to pursue it further, and Uwe Boll was the first and only name to come up because of his extensive experience in working with video game properties."

GameDaily also reveals that Boll intends on turning Replay Studios' Sabotage 1943 and Master Creating's Legend: Hand of God into movies. Sabotage 1943 will be shot back-to-back with BloodRayne 3, the latter of which Boll wants to shoot in Croatia in '08.
Old 09-26-2007, 03:10 PM   #36
mrmephistopheles

Quote:
Another Zombie movie for 2009!

Uwe Boll

"I'd like Zombie Massacre to be a harsh zombie movie like 28 Days Later."
UGH.

My wood for zombie movies is instantly killed at the mention of Uwe Boll.

Dude doesn't even realize 28 Days Later isn't about Zombies.

UGHHHHH. Worst director EVER. Stop giving him money to make movies, people!!!
Old 09-26-2007, 03:46 PM   #37
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

I'm not familiar with him. That sucks. I'm gonna see it anyway more then likely. Just like I'm gonna probably see RE:E tonight even though I said I wouldn't see it.
Old 09-26-2007, 03:53 PM   #38
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
UGH.

My wood for zombie movies is instantly killed at the mention of Uwe Boll.

Dude doesn't even realize 28 Days Later isn't about Zombies.

UGHHHHH. Worst director EVER. Stop giving him money to make movies, people!!!
I FUCKING HATE UWE BOLL! MOTHERFUCKER RUINED BLOODRAYNE.

and he was supposed to direct the halo movie that got shelved then unshelved.....i fear the worst.

and i dunno, the 28 days later monster things were more of a "variant" of a zombie, kinda like how the Ganados are in Resident Evil 4....so i consider them zombies in a way.

yeah i know, zombies= undead but if your brain stops functioning (a la 28 days later) doesnt that make you dead? and since you're running around tearing shit up in that state, doesn't make you "un" dead?
Old 10-04-2007, 08:28 AM   #39
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Flight of the Living Dead review from IGN. They said it was OK.

http://dvd.ign.com/articles/824/824664p1.html

Old 10-04-2007, 01:23 PM   #40
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
there's muthafucken zombies in the muthafucken plane!
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 03:46 PM   #41
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxJJZniD5vk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxJJZniD5vk[/ame]
this threads theme song
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 03:53 PM   #42
jackjack
Post Whore!

jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
UWE BOLL?!?!?!?!? oh noes. kill me now.

i was thinking of renting flight of the dead. probably will.
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 09:37 AM   #43
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Just a heads up. Kinda on the zombie-ish front. I think this is the next big movie I'm looking forward to.

I Am Legend, IGN Premiere
Check back at midnight Wednesday for a first look at the film!
by Todd Gilchrist

October 22, 2007 - On Wednesday, October 24, 2007, IGN will premiere the final theatrical trailer for I Am Legend, the highly-anticipated adaptation of Richard Matheson's classic sci-fi novel. The trailer will go live on IGN on Wednesday at exactly 12:01 a.m..

I Am Legend stars Will Smith as Neville, a scientist trying to contain a seemingly unstoppable virus that turns normal humans into zombie-like monsters. Adapted by screenwriters Mark Protosevich (The Cell) and Akiva Goldsman (I Robot) and directed by Francis Lawrence (Constantine), the film is an epic story of Neville's journey to find a cure and rescue humankind from the brink of disaster.

The film is scheduled for release on December 14, 2007, but check back between now and then for more news, updates, interviews and all-around coverage of this exciting film. If your appetite for all things Legend isn't yet sated, feel free to peruse our I Am Legend object page where you can click on links to images from the film as well as previous news items, including our exclusive preview of the I Am Legend SecondLife game.

Old 10-23-2007, 11:54 AM   #44
jackjack
Post Whore!

jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
^isnt the book based on a virus that turns humans into vampire like monsters? either way, i'm there.

edit - found the info

story is devoted to Neville's struggles to understand the plague that has transformed everyone he meets except for himself, and the novel details the progress of his discoveries. In this regard, the novel is almost unique in vampire fiction in that instead of asking the reader to accept a supernatural explanation for vampire phenomena, the author strives to offer scientific basis for such symptoms as aversion to garlic, craving of fresh blood, and resistance to bullets but vulnerability to stakes and sunlight. The aversion to mirrors and crosses (or, in the case of one vampire of Jewish origin, the Torah) is classified as psychological.
Eventually, Neville discovers that while he is the only person immune to the bacterium, he is not the only one still alive. Others who have been infected have discovered a means to hold the disease at bay. However, during the daylight hours, they appear to be fully evolved vampires. Thus, along with the vampires, he has been killing these still alive persons. He becomes a source of terror to the still living, since he can go around in daylight (which they can only do for a short length of time) and leaves their dead behind. These still living “vampires” capture Neville and reveal their nature to him, and how monstrous he appears to them. Just as vampires were regarded as legendary monsters that preyed on the vulnerable humans in their beds, Neville has become the last of a dead breed; a mythical figure that kills both vampires and the infected living while they are sleeping. He becomes a legend as the vampires once were, hence the title.
Old 10-23-2007, 02:20 PM   #45
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
ah thanks for clearing that up.

when i saw transformers in the theater (FTW!!) they should a preview of "he is legend" and i was intrigued by it, but had NO fucking clue what it was about.
Old 10-23-2007, 02:26 PM   #46
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

I'm wondering if this is the movie Farzam was talking about...that reminds me. He didn't come up with that info yesterday...Neg Rep time. heheheh
Old 10-23-2007, 04:05 PM   #47
jackjack
Post Whore!

Quote:

October 22, 2007 - On Wednesday, October 24, 2007, IGN will premiere the final theatrical trailer for I Am Legend, the highly-anticipated adaptation of Richard Matheson's classic sci-fi novel. The trailer will go live on IGN on Wednesday at exactly 12:01 a.m..

cant wait for this
Old 10-24-2007, 07:36 AM   #48
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Here's the trailer.

Looks awesome.
Old 10-24-2007, 07:37 AM   #49
mrmephistopheles

Old 10-24-2007, 10:13 AM   #50
20 til 3
Zilvia Addict

20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
Go watch Fido. It's terrific.

god i wanted to see that movie soo effin bad, but it never came to theaters from what i recall... or idk... i'll buy it when is see it

if this thread had any theme song... it would be queen dont stop me now(shaun of the dead bar scene)

as for rob zombie doing a zombie movie... kick ass, i was just thinking of that a couple weeks ago

i believe everyone on zilvia will be ready when zombies come(insert zombie smiley here)
20 til 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 11:11 AM   #51
jackjack
Post Whore!

Quote:
Here's the trailer.

Looks awesome.

just saw it. kick ass. as an added bonus...

from ign -

October 16, 2007 - There will reportedly be a 6-to-7 minute preview of The Dark Knight shown before IMAX screenings of I Am Legend, which opens December 14.

The IMAX news was reported by Collider.com, via Omelete.com, which visited the Dark Knight set in London.
Old 10-25-2007, 01:15 AM   #52
Mr.S14
Zilvia Junkie

Mr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really niceMr.S14 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Mr.S14
Good Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr.S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 01:22 AM   #53
SochBAT
Post Whore!

SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Zomboner!!!!!
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 10:51 AM   #54
jackjack
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sochbat View Post
Zomboner!!!!!

Old 10-25-2007, 10:59 AM   #55
mrmephistopheles

I Am Legend is looking GOOD.
Old 10-25-2007, 11:22 PM   #56
s13silvia03
Zilvia Addict

Location: PA.....I always thought that dogs...umm...layed eggs, and I learned something today
s13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to s13silvia03
Just seen this and don't think it was posted...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVnfyradCPY[/ame]
Old 10-25-2007, 11:42 PM   #57
4thHorse
Zilvia Member

4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice
The book I am legend is pretty good. The new trailer is out on you tube and they show the vampires/zombies finally.

For those who dont know, I am Legend is what inspired Romero to write NotLD
4thHorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 03:03 PM   #58
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

So I was doing my normal searching online for new Zombie info and came across this:

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Night-Living-Dead-Sid-Haig/dp/B000TXPXC8/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/103-0683357-6465407?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1189707537&sr=1-1[/ame]

NOTLD: 3D! WTF? Where did that come from. I'm tempted.
Old 10-29-2007, 03:53 PM   #59
Antihero983
Post Whore!

any word on when 28 months later is due out?
Old 10-29-2007, 06:52 PM   #60
jackjack
Post Whore!

Quote:
So I was doing my normal searching online for new Zombie info and came across this:

http://www.amazon.com/Night-Living-D...9707537&sr=1-1

NOTLD: 3D! WTF? Where did that come from. I'm tempted.
they had it planned for a while now. i just never checked to see when it was going to be released.