Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 05-17-2006, 07:47 AM   #31
Evil240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Evil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
the fact that he hasnt even commented on this thread is probally enough for me to go to the bank... doesnt matter if he has emailed u or not... he can print out all the email he wants and show it to his bank, emails can be faked.... but a shipping and tracking number cant... he needs to be able to provide a shipping invoice for something that big... and also .. i believe it need to have paperwork to clear customs .... i might b wrong on that part...
Evil240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2006, 10:59 AM   #32
silverarrow27
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
silverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Sorry to hear about your loss man, hope you get everything back!
Old 05-17-2006, 11:13 AM   #33
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
thanks guys. im working on it.
Drift Unit
ootranceformeroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 12:25 PM   #34
s14maniac
Zilvia Member

s14maniac is a well-known jackass
http://www.ic3.gov/ for Internet Crime Complaint Centre OR CALL:

New Westminster Police Dept. 604-517-2405
Give them the information, his name, address, phone number.

by the look of that phone number call:
Rogers Wireless at 1-877-764-3772
And try and ask for info. If that number doesnt exist with them, call:
Telus at 1-888-811-2323.
You should be able to get some info on this guy. He made the mistake on giving you a phone number that you can actually reach him at, even if the name he gave you is fake, you will be able to find out his real name and go from there. Hope this helps man.

Call RCMP tho, they might be able to help you, but try and provide them with as much information as you can.
s14maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 05:53 PM   #35
ruskie7

ruskie7 is an unknown quantity at this point
I figured before I'm indicted for crimes against humanity or whatever the lynch mob was shooting for I'd better reply.

I didn't scam anyone and I'm working with Daniel to get this situation resolved amicably and for the best results.
ruskie7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 07:26 PM   #36
DrIvEsldEwAyS
Zilvia Junkie

DrIvEsldEwAyS is an unknown quantity at this point
goodluck getting back the $ bro
Old 05-17-2006, 08:07 PM   #37
anthony240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
anthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really niceanthony240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to anthony240
"best results" meaning he's getting info on where the engine currently is, or he's getting his money back, right?

what happened to your phone #? disconnected for some odd reason?
what happened to the emails? never got em?

i hope for your sake this does get resolved. you already ruined your reputation and will probably never get business from Zilvia again.

good luck.
Old 05-17-2006, 09:33 PM   #38
P4rD0nM3
Zilvia FREAK!

P4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of light
He didn't even explain why.
P4rD0nM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 07:28 AM   #39
Evil240
Zilvia Junkie

Evil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura aboutEvil240 has a spectacular aura about
i mean... he doesnt really need to explain as long as the shipment was made.. .recieved and over.... once thats done... his name would b cleared..

but if i was on the other end... yea... "too little... too late" but eh.. who am i to judge... i still havent made any sales.... all i have is junk.. lol
Old 05-18-2006, 10:52 AM   #40
pretzel king
BANNED

pretzel king is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm not 100% sure where this guy lives but I'm 20 minutes from the Canadian border on the East Coast, if there is anything I can do to help don't be afraid to shoot me a PM.
pretzel king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 05:14 PM   #41
drifter808
Zilvia Addict

drifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of light
so whats the verdict of this guy? did everything get worked out?
Old 05-18-2006, 08:05 PM   #42
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
wait one more day everyone...I tihnk I have it worked out. Ill keep you guys posted.
Drift Unit
Old 05-18-2006, 10:46 PM   #43
airsoft
Zilvia FREAK!

airsoft is a glorious beacon of lightairsoft is a glorious beacon of lightairsoft is a glorious beacon of lightairsoft is a glorious beacon of lightairsoft is a glorious beacon of lightairsoft is a glorious beacon of lightairsoft is a glorious beacon of lightairsoft is a glorious beacon of lightairsoft is a glorious beacon of lightairsoft is a glorious beacon of lightairsoft is a glorious beacon of light
^ You are one patient patient person.
airsoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 10:54 AM   #44
s14maniac
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruskie7
I figured before I'm indicted for crimes against humanity or whatever the lynch mob was shooting for I'd better reply.

I didn't scam anyone and I'm working with Daniel to get this situation resolved amicably and for the best results.
Dude dont make yourself sound like a saint here, we're all not stupid, i bet you check this topic everyday, and now you feel threatened enough taht you want to contact him and try to resolve it before you really get in big crap. I bet you were going to keep the money thinking that he is in US and your in canada and that there is really not much he can do, like i said, now you are trying to resolve it because you know that if its not done soon, law enforcements will be involved, so please save the crap and pay him back his money, i bet you never even shiped anything out.
Old 05-22-2006, 08:05 PM   #45
Hksuperman4000
Zilvia Member

Hksuperman4000 is an unknown quantity at this point
So whats the word?
Hksuperman4000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 08:09 PM   #46
s14maniac
Zilvia Member

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19564

i dont htink he will be getting it back anytime soon
Old 05-23-2006, 08:00 PM   #47
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

that mother fucker....trying to say the motor is still available.

Im still trying to get my money back from they bank. They did a recall and its taking awhile. He probably closed his account though. We'll see i guess...

Theres a thread if the off topic section if any of you guys want to donate. No i did not set it up. A kind zilvian (siI40sx) set it up. I dont know him but if any of you would like to help me out with any kind of donation, Id appriciate it so much.

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=109773

I dont want to sound like Im begging for money or anything but it is up to you. I just want to get back on track and try to get a motor for my car. Hit 200k finally. ahah anyways my paypal address is

[email protected]

Any kind of donation will help.

NOTE: IF I DO GET THE MONEY BACK OR MOTOR (SOMEHOW), I WILL DONATE THE MONEY BACK TO ZILVIA SO THEY CAN USE IT FOR MORE BANDWIDTH OR WHATEVER THEY FEEL LIKE TO GIVE BACK TO THE COMMUNITY.

Thanks for the help guys and Ill try and keep you posted of whats going on. Though he is a scammer. Ill be posting his account info again if anyone would like to do anything about it.
Drift Unit
Old 05-23-2006, 08:53 PM   #48
zero.counter
Nissanaholic!

zero.counter is making a name for him/her selfzero.counter is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to zero.counter
Quote:
Originally Posted by ootranceformeroo
First off I made a purchase from this guy. A large purchase (s14 sr20det and HPI FMIC). Total money sent was $2000. I payed via bank transfer thinking it was somewhat okay because I had all of his information. He gave me a tracking number once the motor was shipped out to a company called www.shipnorthamerica.com I called their company and they told me the number I was looking for was probably some company called "overnight shipping" or something like that. So I figure, the number actually does belong to a company, just probably not the company name he gave me. So its been about 2 weeks and the motor still hasnt came in (which probably won't). I talked to him on the phone maybe once or twice and left various emails and voicemails. I called his number again a few days ago (saturday) and his number is now no longer in service. So I figured Im fucked. Now Im out $2000 and a motor. Anyways, any info on this guy would help. If you live in his area, and can check out his place or soemthing for me, I'd greatly appriciate it.

Touring240 has pmed me willing to help out and if I could get anyone elses input, it would help a lot too.

Here is the information that he told me. I have his number (but no longer in service), address, and bank account number and info.

Phone: (778) 862-9050
Address:

David Lipohar
104-1015 Columbia St.
New Westminster, BC V3M 6H6

Bank Info:

edited...

If there is absolutely anything that you can do, let me know. Email me with any info you have or post up here. Thank you.

Here are the for sale threads that he put up for your reference.

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=107016
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=107725

Jay Slade or any other mods, can you make this a sticky? It would help me out a lot and would help other Zilvia members to be aware of this guy. An idea I thought about when signing up for an account would have the new member give his credit card number, SS #, address, Paypal account or anything that could help out others in an event like this. Many people have been getting scammed over Zilvia and it fuckin sucks. It's probably something that Zilvia would not do or allow because it is too personal but it's a suggestion I thought of.

-Daniel Tom
I saw this,
"Grievances
Zilvia is not a grievance forum. If you have a problem with a seller or buyer, settle it with them. If you are unable to contact them and seek further assistance, contact your (and their) local law enforcement."
here, http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=21037

What makes this different or allows the issue to be discussed at length? Even so, enough to warrant the idea of a fundraiser, thereby showing the support of at least one mod openly, is not in line with the terms of rules.

I understand a good amount of money was lost, but there are other ways to convey this type of info.

"It would help me out a lot and would help other Zilvia members to be aware of this guy." This could be interpreted as an attempt to justify your cause, by conveying a feeling of care for others, at the expense of suggesting this, "An idea I thought about when signing up for an account would have the new member give his credit card number, SS #, address, Paypal account or anything that could help out others in an event like this." WTF!!! Giving out this type of info on a forum would be unacceptable to many, that is if they don't mind the forum administration having full and complete access to this info, and the possibility of it somehow leaking out. There are numerous negative outcomes of such a situation that it could end up costing West quite a bit in legal costs, in a worse case scenario...which when dealing with the younger age demographic is a very close reality.

So once again, the two points to be adressed are:
Is there a certain amount of money and/or personal relationship involved to make qualifying grievances acceptable for the forum? If so, instead of being an unspoken rule, please adjust the rules accordingly.

Would requiring the amount of information suggested by the thread starter really solve the problem? FYI, it could have been prevented with a bit of research into the credentials of the seller and such. As well as understanding your rights and international law enforcement. Never trust anyone, always prepare and arm yourself with knowledge, and take responsibility for your mistakes.

After posting this, I am expecting the same response that anyone who is not of the "collective mind", would receive. Just understand my points before making stupid responses. I have also been through a bunch of shit in my 29 years of life to speak with some wisdom.
zero.counter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 09:13 PM   #49
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero.counter
I saw this,
"Grievances
Zilvia is not a grievance forum. If you have a problem with a seller or buyer, settle it with them. If you are unable to contact them and seek further assistance, contact your (and their) local law enforcement."
here, http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=21037

What makes this different or allows the issue to be discussed at length? Even so, enough to warrant the idea of a fundraiser, thereby showing the support of at least one mod openly, is not in line with the terms of rules.

I understand a good amount of money was lost, but there are other ways to convey this type of info.

"It would help me out a lot and would help other Zilvia members to be aware of this guy." This could be interpreted as an attempt to justify your cause, by conveying a feeling of care for others, at the expense of suggesting this, "An idea I thought about when signing up for an account would have the new member give his credit card number, SS #, address, Paypal account or anything that could help out others in an event like this." WTF!!! Giving out this type of info on a forum would be unacceptable to many, that is if they don't mind the forum administration having full and complete access to this info, and the possibility of it somehow leaking out. There are numerous negative outcomes of such a situation that it could end up costing West quite a bit in legal costs, in a worse case scenario...which when dealing with the younger age demographic is a very close reality.

So once again, the two points to be adressed are:
Is there a certain amount of money and/or personal relationship involved to make qualifying grievances acceptable for the forum? If so, instead of being an unspoken rule, please adjust the rules accordingly.

Would requiring the amount of information suggested by the thread starter really solve the problem? FYI, it could have been prevented with a bit of research into the credentials of the seller and such. As well as understanding your rights and international law enforcement. Never trust anyone, always prepare and arm yourself with knowledge, and take responsibility for your mistakes.

After posting this, I am expecting the same response that anyone who is not of the "collective mind", would receive. Just understand my points before making stupid responses. I have also been through a bunch of shit in my 29 years of life to speak with some wisdom.

I understand where youre comming from. Though another mod PHILIP quoted

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP
I will allow this to take place, Zilvia stepped up and sent me some money after I wrecked the 14, so it'd be just plain wrong of me to stand in the way of this...
Get the paypal address and post it in this thread and I am good for a couple bucks myself.
He posted this in the off topic section where a fellow zilvian (another member that I have no relation with) set up. I did not come up with the idea nor do I mind if people donate or not. If you're willing to help, then help. If not, then dont. I do not mind either way.
Drift Unit
Old 05-24-2006, 08:44 PM   #50
s14maniac
Zilvia Member

give newwest rcmp a call, let them know, give them all the info, they can find this guy. Call his phone provider, they can track who has the account before, tell them its "YOUR" phone number and it was closed, they will give you some info on this guy, atleast if any, his real name. Also, try the FBI online complaint system, they track down people like this, ive heard some good stories. Most important thing, get this guy on a record with the police, so the next time he apply for a credit card to scam people through paypal, it makes it that much harder.
Old 05-25-2006, 07:14 AM   #51
GamblerZ
Zilvia Junkie

GamblerZ will become famous soon enoughGamblerZ will become famous soon enoughGamblerZ will become famous soon enoughGamblerZ will become famous soon enoughGamblerZ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to GamblerZ Send a message via AIM to GamblerZ Send a message via MSN to GamblerZ Send a message via Yahoo to GamblerZ
I noticed that TwinTurbo.net has become VERY proactive about scammers.

TwinTurbo.NET attacks Scammers! - April 29, 2006 09:47 PM

This has been quite a while in coming but we finally got it done! Due to the increase in members being scammed over the past year or so by worthless people who only come here to scam through classifieds, and because lots of people can't pass on a deal that's too good to be true even if the seller has only had an account for the last 6 minutes, we have put posting restrictions in Classifieds.

Anyone who wants to post in classifieds must have an active account for at least 30 days and have 500 hits. These restrictions are fully configurable by us but this seems like a reasonable starting point. While this does exclude well-meaning new members that have valid things for sale, as they say, one rotten apple spoils the whole bunch.

Hopefully this will put a stop to the blatant scams going on in Classifieds. As always if you think something looks to good to be true, stop, pull your head out of your butt, and move on.
Old 05-29-2006, 02:03 PM   #52
RoscoYoungno13
Zilvia Member

RoscoYoungno13 has a spectacular aura aboutRoscoYoungno13 has a spectacular aura aboutRoscoYoungno13 has a spectacular aura aboutRoscoYoungno13 has a spectacular aura aboutRoscoYoungno13 has a spectacular aura aboutRoscoYoungno13 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to RoscoYoungno13
Quote:
Originally Posted by pretzel king
I'm not 100% sure where this guy lives but I'm 20 minutes from the Canadian border on the East Coast, if there is anything I can do to help don't be afraid to shoot me a PM.
And you owe me 1500 bucks. Don't believe a thing this man says....

ANYWHO, any update on the situation? I got scammed before so I'd like to know how this turns out.
RoscoYoungno13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 08:24 PM   #53
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

we'll, im sure hes gone by now. hes not answering emails and stuff. I did a recall on the money transfer and the bank said theyd do it. Went back about 4 days after (they said it would take 48hrs) and now theyre awaiting some approval.

Im sure he closed his account. If anyone that said they lived close to him and want to check out the place for me, see if its really him, or he has the motor or whatever, it would help. Just PM me all of the info. Thanks guys. This sucks still....
Drift Unit
Old 05-30-2006, 02:18 PM   #54
s14maniac
Zilvia Member

did u do what i ask you to? did you call westminister police?? did u call his phone provider? did u file a report on the FBI website?? if your just sitting there waiting for the bank, its not going to work.
Old 06-02-2006, 12:20 AM   #55
Evil240
Zilvia Junkie

if the guy was stupid enough to close the account after he recieved the money.. then yeah.. it will work... it looks fishey when you recieve a wire and then close out your account right away...

i've done this for customers many of times.. even if the recieving party closed out their account... the sender still has 30-60 day to amend the wire... in which they will debit the recieving banks GL account.... its now just up to the recieving bank to see if they will just absorb the lost funds ($2000) is not much to the bank.... or press charges and locate the original accountholder....

my bank as a whole, takes a $3million lost every year from fraud... with so much information needed to open accounts these days (after the 9/11 incident)... its pretty damn hard to commit fraud on a new account... the majority of all fraud cases that slip through... are ones with prior history in the bank... dunno if this helps in any way to anyone...
Old 06-07-2006, 02:31 PM   #56
supportTHEezln
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
supportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to supportTHEezln
Geez, what kind of person would go through all this trouble to scam someone out of $2000? I mean, it sucks real bad for you, but it seems like it wouldn't be worth it for him, ya know? Anyway, hope you get your money back and he gets fucked.
supportTHEezln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 06:32 PM   #57
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Thanks guys. I have contacted authorities and let this David guy know that but I guess he doesnt care. He hasn't replied to the emails. Thats his call though.
Drift Unit
Old 06-08-2006, 02:13 PM   #58
Evil240
Zilvia Junkie

have u recieved your funds back yet?
Old 06-08-2006, 08:22 PM   #59
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

nope. nothing.
Drift Unit
Old 06-08-2006, 10:31 PM   #60
drifter808
Zilvia Addict

drifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of light
have many people been donating to the help you out fund?