Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 11-14-2009, 09:51 AM   #151
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Carpet is from stockinteriors.com. Second car I have used their carpet in, quality is always legit!

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2009, 05:03 PM   #152
UG-T
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
UG-T is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
did you have to modify the carpet in anyway to fit or was in drop in oem fitment?
UG-T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 09:41 PM   #153
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
It was molded, but there was extra left around the edges and stuff, so you have to trim it to fit. You also have to do the holes for the seats and whatnot, but it wasn't bad at all...

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 11-15-2009, 10:13 AM   #154
UG-T
Leaky Injector

UG-T is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks man,will look into this for mine.

Good luck with your project man....
UG-T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 10:13 PM   #155
808nismo

Trader Rating: (0)
808nismo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
wow. nice collection of parts you got. did you get the turbo installed yet? what about your PFC?
808nismo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 07:18 AM   #156
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Nope, I haven't really touched the car since September, haha. It's in storage an hour from where I live, so it's tough to find the time right now. Looking to start tearing into it next week though.

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 11-19-2009, 06:04 PM   #157
Impact Black
Zilvia Junkie

Impact Black is an unknown quantity at this point
Very nice build. Great inspiration for those (me) getting ready to give the car some TLC.

Keep up the good work.
Impact Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 04:14 AM   #158
J90lude
Zilvia Junkie

J90lude J90lude J90lude J90lude J90lude J90lude J90lude J90lude J90lude J90lude J90lude
Mann!! I needed that inspiration. Im trying to get where you at haha
Old 11-23-2009, 08:16 AM   #159
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

haha, thanks guys. Going to get the car on stands tonight in the barn (for winter) and pull the wheels, getting ready for the new shoes.

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 11-23-2009, 08:54 AM   #160
clark
Zilvia FREAK!

clark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfection
i don't know if you posted it already, but what size are CURRENT your rear wheels? i have a have a 17x8 wheel that i want to put a 245 on but don't have enough balls.
clark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 09:07 AM   #161
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

17x9 +12 all around, with 225/45 front and 245/40 rear tires. Not really max rubber or fitment whore status... kind of sitting in between at the moment.

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 11-24-2009, 08:30 AM   #162
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Got my RPS13 Panel from Nissanparts.cc yesterday:

Also got the old wheels off of the car. Realized my rear tires are already on the wear bars after about 10k miles... FAIL. New wheels and side skirts should be here by next week.

CamryOnBronze.com

Last edited by CamryOnBronze; 01-06-2016 at 09:48 AM..
Old 11-25-2009, 08:28 AM   #163
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

I actually worked on the car a bit last night! started pulling the turbo, intercooler piping, etc. I'm glad that the car is finally in the garage and not sitting outside anymore. I started pulling the fenders as well, since mine are pretty dented/cracked and I have some replacements going on, but I didn't finish that because I didn't have room to open the doors enough. :lol: I'll have to wait a bit longer to do that.

Snapped some quick pics of her new winter home. In the midwest, we build our 240s next to JDM tractors. lol:

I'm still not sure if I am going to pull the motor- time being my biggest constraint. If I do pull it, it will be during the week between christmas and new years. More updates soon!

CamryOnBronze.com

Last edited by CamryOnBronze; 01-06-2016 at 09:53 AM..
Old 12-10-2009, 08:12 AM   #164
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

The wife got me the side skirts for my birthday:

I have been working to make arrangements to have the car painted in the spring and I think I have a solid lead for that. Right now, it is just a matter of deciding if I want to pull the motor to have the bay sprayed or now- I am leaning towards yes at this point. My new wheels will be here tomorrow, and Cusco motor mounts are also on the way. More updates soon...

CamryOnBronze.com

Last edited by CamryOnBronze; 01-06-2016 at 09:55 AM..
Old 12-10-2009, 08:17 AM   #165
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Dude, to be honest, I really didn't like your car at first since you had decently "correct" tire sizes and seemed to be 4x4ing haha. But now, I'm starting to enjoy that you're Kouki-ing it up.

Props.

*fist pumps away*

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailandkill View Post
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Nothing says, 'I'm broke and still trying', like aftermarket steelies.
wh0aitznic0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:28 AM   #166
holemilk00
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
holemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Damon, paint the bay. There I made that decision for you.
Old 12-10-2009, 08:31 AM   #167
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
Quote:
Originally Posted by holemilk00 View Post
i second this notion, and move for the third to pass
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:54 AM   #168
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Quote:
Dude, to be honest, I really didn't like your car at first since you had decently "correct" tire sizes and seemed to be 4x4ing haha. But now, I'm starting to enjoy that you're Kouki-ing it up.

Props.

*fist pumps away*
I knew I would score props on Zilvia for the kouki thing... it's Nico and the local forums that hate it, haha. I'd love to do a little more flush/stretch/fitment, but with the new turbo setup in the spring I don't really want to go skinnier than a 245/40 like I have been rocking out back. I already burned through those in about 10k miles this summer, so I can't imagine a 225 out back with more power. I'd love to sit it down and run skinnier tires, but the power side of me won't let me at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holemilk00 View Post
haha, thanks Shane. I think I will, and I'll have you come over to help me wire tuck it after it's done.

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 12-10-2009, 09:25 AM   #169
Jacob'S13
BANNED

Jacob'S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
WOW.... very nice build man.. keep it up.
Jacob'S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 02:07 PM   #170
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
In the midwest, we build our 240s next to JDM tractors. lol:

There's a tractor 5 feet from my car and a four wheeler about 10 feet from my car.

High five.
Old 12-10-2009, 04:43 PM   #171
Magical Trevor
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Magical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Magical Trevor
Lookin good Damon! I'll be spending a lot of my winter at Shane's place redoing a lot of the wiring and adding some more goodies to the zenki haha.
Magical Trevor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 07:08 PM   #172
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

^ haha, nice!

Midwest high five! lol

Just purchased an AEM Uego Wideband and a used Tomei Turbo Elbow, so those should be on the way soon as well!

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 12-14-2009, 08:19 AM   #173
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

New wheels, Rota Torques (haha, jk):

lol. Pretty much the same specs, 17x9 +17 all around. They all have some curb rash, which is proving to be sufficiently annoying. I think I'm going to have them refinished, but will probably keep them pretty much the same color- I'll decide for sure when I see them on the car tonight. Blue Work lugs and the Emotion decals are on the way, for extra emotion, haha.

Also, I just got word that my front end isn't leaving Japan until the 20th. It was supposed to BE HERE a week before then... bummer. More waiting!

CamryOnBronze.com

Last edited by CamryOnBronze; 01-06-2016 at 09:57 AM..
Old 12-14-2009, 12:34 PM   #174
mothon
Zilvia Addict

mothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond repute
Where did you get the emotion decals? i need some for my torques also.
Old 12-14-2009, 12:44 PM   #175
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

I ordered them from Wek Sos:

WORK EMOTION WHEEL DECAL SHEET **SOLD AS TWO SHEETS** :: WHEEL ACCESSORIES :: WORK SUPER WHEELS :: WHEELS :: weksos industries

They have both blue and red.

Also, I should make it more clear in my post that they are indeed Work CR Kais, the Rota thing was a joke, lol.

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 12-14-2009, 01:29 PM   #176
mothon
Zilvia Addict

mothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks. I know you were joking, so was I.
Old 12-14-2009, 05:59 PM   #177
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

^ I figured as much. That's good, haha

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 12-14-2009, 08:30 PM   #178
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Dope ROTAs .

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailandkill View Post
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Nothing says, 'I'm broke and still trying', like aftermarket steelies.
wh0aitznic0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 09:43 PM   #179
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Haven't commented on your build in a while. Still looking good. I'm liking the kai's too.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 10:07 PM   #180
jorge1190
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
jorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Love the car, specially the stance, nice and simple nothing crazy.
jorge1190 is offline   Reply With Quote